Beautiful

Taste the Rainbow

1 week until the dance. Ever since Chanyeol asked Baekhyun to the dance, we haven't really been in 'contact' with each other. He hasn't been picking me up in the morning or walking home with me after school. We haven't really been in speaking terms either, it's just really awkward between us. The only time we talk is during health, only because we're partners. Even then, it's still kind of awkward. I'm pretty much over the fact that he's going to the dance with Baekhyun. Yixing oppa has been trying to convince me to go to the dance anyways to show Baekhyun what he 'lost.' I thought it was a good idea to you know, show off what ya girl got, but I was still iffy on the idea. 

I walked into health class and took my usual seat next to Baekhyun. It was awkward for a couple of minutes until he finally decided to break the ice. 

"Yoon Mi, are you still going to the dance?" He hesitantly asked. 

"I'm not sure, I'm still debating." I replied. 

"Look, I'm really sorry. I know it's kind of gotten awkward between us, but I promise I'm not ignoring you or anything. I'm sorry for spending so much time with Chanyeol and for not going to the dance with you." 

"It's okay, Baekhyun. Not matter how many times you apologize, it's okay. You make your own decisions, and your whole world doesn't revolve around me, okay? So quit tripping about it, it's totally fine." 

"This is why I love you, you're so understanding." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

I'm glad we're okay. 

"Sooooooooooo, what's been going on with you and Chen, huh?" He nudged me and raised his eyebrow. 

"What are you talking about? There's totally nothing going on between us." I responded. 

"Don't lie to me girl! I've seen you walking around the halls with him, you guys are stuck together like glue. You guys would make a cute couple!" He squealed. 

"Aish, what has gotten into you, Byun Baekhyun? I think you're going insane and seeing things." I said and flicked his forehead. 

"Excuse me, there is nothing wrong with me! I'm pretty sure I'm seeing things right because I have 20/20 vision, okay? So quit denying!"

"Whatever Baekhyun. Chanyeol has been brainwashing you, I see." 

"Don't talk about my Channie like that! 

"Oh it's Channie now? My baaaad." I said sarcastically. 

"Oh shut up! Let's walk home after school together?" He asked. 

"Sure, I have work though, so I'm just gonna walk with you until there and straight to work, okay?" 

"Okay, I'll see you after school." 

Surpsisingly, the rest of the day passed by quickly. Me and Baekhyun decided to stop my a small café after school because we were both starving. Coincidentally, Chanyeol just happened to be there and he joined us. I just there watching them be shy love birds, which was totally not awkward, right?

"Hey Yoon Mi, do you want to come with us to the arcade later?" Chanyeol asked. 

"No it's alright, I have work in a bit anyways. Just have fun you two," I smiled.

"Boo! Can't you take a day off or something?" Baekhyun whined. 

"You know I can't. Anyways, I'll see you guys tomorrow, okay? I'll be going!" I waved and walked out of the café.

I was making my way down the street when I felt that someone was following me. I turned around, but nope, no one there. Maybe I was going crazy, but I seriously felt like someone was following me. Suddenly, I heard a familiar tune that made me turn around. Once I turned around, I immediately regretted it. In front of me were 4 gorgeous boys, and I seriously mean gorgeous boys. They were all wearing school uniforms that I've never seen before, but who cares? They were mighty handsome and fine. Then the music continued to play, Beautiful by Mariah Carey? My thoughts finally snapped and I realized that they've been following me this whole time and I quickly started walking away. 

(Listen here)

They still kept following me and what is this...? They started singing. Sweet baby geezus, it was like an angel was sent from above and was singing to me. They covered the song in Korean, which was way better than the original. They took turns singing and rapping to me, holding my hands and doing anything to make me smile. And this was all happening while I was walking to work? Am I lucky or what? Or maybe they're gonna kidnap me and sell my body to the black market? Shut up Yoon Mi, you're ruining the moment. Just enjoy it while it lasts. 

By the time they finished the song, I was blushing like a cherry red tomato, and we were already in front of my workplace. I was walking to the door when I realized that they were still following me. I turned around and raised my eyebrow at them. 

"You'll see, noona," said the black haired boy with the gorgeous smile. 

When I walked into the store, it was completely empty. Where did everybody go? Did they close the store? But the front says 'open.' Am I working alone today? Aish those oppas. 

I just stood there looking like a lost child when suddenly one of the boys with light orangey hair pulled me into a chair in the middle of the room. I was about to speak up when he shushed me with his finger and winked at me. I just in that chair, preparing for my funeral.  The 4 boys stood in front of me and music was slowly starting to play. Are they singing to me again or what? Because I can do this all day and just forget about work. All of a sudden, 3 familiar faces popped up in the room. Rap Mon, Suga, and Jin oppa? What. In school uniforms too? All 3 of them looked y and handsome, and I never thought of them in that way. Am I going crazy? 

Music started to play and Rap Mon oppa said, "This song 'Boy in Luv' is dedicated to the beautiful Yoon Mi. It's an original, we hope you like it."

(Listen here)

The music started playing and they were all dancing, rapping and singing. I don't know where these boys came from, but I'd take them all home and make them sing to me every night. Towards the end of the song, the melody started to become slow and the black haired boy, another black haired boy, and Jin oppa came up to me and each handed me a rose as they started hitting their high notes. I was blushing nonstop and I felt like my ovaries were literally about to explode. The song finally ended, and the rest of them started handing me roses too. 

"Did you like our performance?" Sugar oppa asked.

"OF COURSE. YOU'RE ALL SO HANDSOME. WHERE HAVE YOU ALL BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! HOW COME WE BARELY MEET NOW?! MY HEART IS ABOUT TO BURST INTO LITTLE PIECES, TOO MUCH PERFECTION IN ONE DAY. I'M GOING TO CRY. Okay, I think I'm talking too much, care to introduce yourselves?" I blabbed. 

They introduced themselves as Bangtan Boys, an underground hiphop group. The other 4 members introduced themselves and their names were Jungkook, V, Jimin, and J-Hope. Out of nowhere V busted into song singing, "Do you want to build a snowman," as he held my hand. 

"Aigoo, you're so cute! But it's summer V." I replied. 

"Oh right..." He replied and rid behind Rap Mon. 

"So who's behind all of this, huh? No one does this for no reason." I asked. 

"You'll see." Jimin replied and winked at me. What is up with all these deadly winks, omg. 

Suddenly, the lights dimmed and someone came out of the back room. As soon as I recognized his face, my heart immediately skipped a beat. He was carrying a bouquet of red roses and he was walking towards me. I stood up as he was getting closer and closer to me, flashing that gorgeous smile. 

He handed me the bouquet of roses and asked, "Go to the dance with me beautiful?" 

I smiled and said, "You did all of this for me. How can I resist? Of course I'll go with you, Jongdae."


YAY BTS! I'm seriously in love with them. V is ruining my life. ANYWAYS CHEN AND YOON MI YASSSSSSSSSSSS! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't forget to leave your precious comments! Sorry I haven't been updating as often, school is a pain in the . Thank you guys for all the support! Love you guys :* 

Isn't he the cutest? omg