Forbidden

Taste the Rainbow

I was back at my routine again, behind the counter with my red apron on, making drinks for the customers. It was the same thing every time, I basically had the lines programmed in my head 

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" 
 
"Would that be all?"
 
"Would you like to try anything from our special menu?"
 
"Your total is $3782489291910."
 
"Your name please?"
 
"Your order will be done shortly."
 
Every now and then, I'd spot Baekhyun staring at me from his little corner, flashing me that stupid eye smile of his. I continued to maddog him, pretending like I was still mad at him. How can you be mad at someone who looks like a cute little puppy? Suddenly, our eye contact was broken when someone entered the shop. Of course it would be him, the lord is testing me. Out of all the people in this city, it would be Park Chanyeol.
 
Baekhyun walked up to him and they greeted each other with that hand shake brotherly hug thing that guys do, and Baekhyun kept smiling at him. His smile was different, he never smiled at me like that, you could now his eyes sparkled. Baek obviously had a crush on him, even though he wouldn't admit it to me, I mean who wouldn't? He's like super adorable, but his voice is like . What is wrong with me omg Yoon Mi shut up. They conversed for a while, and I kept my eyes on both of them. After 10 minutes, Chanyeol finally decided to order. 
 
"Hey Yoon Mi, can I get a cantaloupe snow bubble and a Nutella crepe?" He asked in that deep voice. 
 
"Sure, would that be all for you? Would you like to try anything from our special menu?" I asked, using that monotonous line again. 
 
"Depends... Are YOU on that menu?" He replied, raising his right eyebrow.
 
"Very funny, Chanyeol, but no."
 
"Well that , I guess that's all then." He handed me his money and winked at me before he joined Baekhyun at the table. 
 
He sat there with Baekhyun, talking about who knows what, but for sure they were both laughing their butts off. Baekhyun was getting all touchy touchy with him, and it was starting to irritate me. Every time he laughed he'd start grabbing Chanyeol's arm or leaning his head on his shoulder. About 30 minutes passed and Chanyeol got up to leave. Once he was out the door, Baekhyun was sitting there with a pout on his face. Oh this boy has caught the happy virus. Don't worry, I'll cure you. 
 
Baekhyun was back to making faces at me, and once again I was distracted from doing my job. It's not like I was distracted this whole time, right? Psh no. Finally, it was 3 o'clock and I was free to spend my day with my so called husband. I took off my apron and said goodbye to the boys. I walked up to Baekhyun's table and slid into the seat next to him. 
 
"Hi hubby, where are we off to today?" I asked sweetly, linking arms with him. 
 
"What's with the sudden change of attitude? A couple of hours ago, you looked like you wanted to rip my head off." He said, eyeing me strangely. 
 
"Well I thought about my actions earlier, and I came to conclusion that I needed to start being a better wife since I have a jealous husband and all." I said, smiling sweetly. 
 
"Jealous? Who's jealous? Not me, that's not who's jealous." He scoffed, pushing me away. 
 
"Awh jealous Baekkie. So you're saying you were putting up a front this whole time because of the guys? 
 
"Uhm... Yes?" He replied sounding unsure and blinking his eyes multiple times. 
 
"Lies! Anyways, what did you have planned for today?" 
 
"Well I thought we could go to Lotte World with the kids or something then go out for dinner?"
 
"Well, you thought wrong. How about a little husband and wife time? Does that sound okay? Okay, good. Let's go, it's my turn to drag you around!" I exclaimed, dragging him out of the shop before he could even say anything.  
 
We walked out of the shop linking arms, and surprisingly, Baekhyun didn't protest at all. We walked to a nearby Starbucks since we've both been craving hazelnut macchiatos. 
 
"Hi, can I get 2 hazelnut macchiatos, a cheese danish, and a cheesecake brownie?" 
 
We sat down at a table near the window and waited for our order silently. He looked outside the window while my eyes were glued to him. Those sparkling dark orbs and thin pink lips had me mesmerized. My gaze suddenly broke when I heard our order being called out, I quickly got up to retrieve our drinks. I handed him his drink and brownie, and he mumbled out a small "Thanks."
 
I continued to gaze at him as he devoured his brownie and sipped on his drink. Suddenly, a question popped into my mind. 
 
"Baek..." I said slowly. 
 
"Yes?" He replied, looking up at me. 
 
"Are you... hiding anything from me?" I asked nervously.
 
"Hmm, no, why do you think that? He said as he continued to munch away. 
 
"I saw the way you looked at him..." 
 
"Looked at who?" He responded, sounding startled.
 
"Chanyeol. I saw the look in your eyes, Baek. Don't lie. You like him, am I right?" 
 
He looked up at me and slowly whispered, "I've been... I'm sorry for keeping it from you." 
 
"You act like I wouldn't find out!" I awkwardly laughed, trying not to sound hurt. 
 
"Come on, let's get out of here! We can't just have husband and wife time at Starbucks." I said as I reached for his hand, and we walked out of the shop together. 
 
"What exactly did you plan inside that crazy little head of yours?" He asked. 
 
"Not much actually, I thought we could go sky diving and bungee jumping!" I said, flashing him a bright smile. 
 
"W-what?" He stammered, looking at me with owl eyes. 
 
"Just kidding Baekkie. I wanted to go to the beach and cliff dive. Are you up for it?" I asked. 
 
"Hmm, sounds fun. It doesn't sound THAT dangerous." 
 
"Okay, let's head home so we can grab our stuff." I said, dragging him away to the direction of home. 
 
I ran to my room and dug through my drawers, looking for my favorite bikini. When I finally found it, I threw it on the bed and proceeded to look for my other necessities. Perfume, towels, flip flops, and an extra change of clothes were thrown on the bed as well. I quickly looked for my floral beach bag and shoved everything in there. I put on my bikini under my clothes and my favorite pair of raybans and ran back downstairs. Baek was already waiting for me downstairs, and I dragged him to our garage. 
 
"Come on Baek, get in the car. I'm driving!" I squealed, jumping up and down.
 
"Oh my krisus, someone prepare for my funeral." He said as he got into the car. 
 
I jumped onto the drivers seat, pressed the button to lower the hood the convertible, and backed out of the driveway. Baekhyun reached over and the radio, I could see the look on his face that he immediately regretted doing that. Starships by Nicki Minaj was starting to play on the radio and I yelled out, "THIS IS MY JAM!" Baekhyun sarcastically rolled his eyes at me and smiled as we both sang along. 
 
Let’s go to the beach, each
Let’s go get a wave
They say, what they gonna say?
 
After the song ended, Baek and I immediately looked at each other and started laughing. I merged onto the freeway and my hair started flying everywhere, poking my eyes out. Baekhyun leaned over to me, tucked my bangs behind my ear, and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. 
 
"Thanks Baekkie!" I yelled as I turned to him smiling, his shiny dark brown hair blowing in the wind.
 
We reached Sunset Cliffs after a 20 minute drive, and I quickly ran to the water and started splashing around. I called Baek over and started splashing him, obviously that started a water war. I took of my top and skirt, revealing my bikini, Baekhyun stood there with his eyes widened and jaw dropped. Mhm, I know I look hot Baek, don't need to be so obvious. My plan is working, mwuahaha.
 
He continued to stare at me in awe, until I finally laughed, "Uhm Baek? I know I'm hot and all, but keep the staring on the down low."
 
"Huh? No, it's not that. It's just that your bikini is totez adorbz! I wonder how I'd look in a bikini... Probably better than you!" He squealed as he ran off to the cliffs. 
 
"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN I HATE YOU, YOU !" I yelled as I ran after him. 
 
We made it to the top of cliffs, and Baekhyun stood on the lowest one while I stood on the higher one. I'd be fangirling about Baekhyun's hot body, but no. His body is exactly like a girl, with the exception of s and less curves. We both stood on the edge and agreed to jump on the count of three. 
 
"1... 2... 3!" 
 
As we jumped off the edge, I screamed, "BYUN BAEKHYUN IS A CHICKEN FOR JUMPING OFF THE LOWER ONE."
 
He answered by yelling, "NO I'M NOT!" 
 
Right when he finished his sentence, our bodies crashed into the cold body of water. The water felt so good on my skin since it was a scorching 100 degrees outside. I was swimming to the top of the water when I realized that my bikini top came off... MY FREAKING BIKINI TOP CAME OFF, OH MY GOD. I quickly swam to the top in panic when I came face to face with Baekhyun. I immediately tired to cover myself when I saw a smirk forming on his face. 
 
"Looking for this?" He asked with that huge smirk on his face and his eyebrows raised. 
 
"YAH! BAEKHYUN! GIVE THAT TO ME YOU ERT! OF COURSE I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT! IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT THE WHOLE FREAKING OCEAN TO SEE ME !" 
 
"Hmm, I think I'll just keep it! It's super cute and it'll probably look better on me. Plus, why are you covering yourself up? We're the only ones here..."
 
"You're a guy Baek! Now give it back to me!" I screamed. 
 
"You think of me as a guy?" He said as he handed me my bikini top. 
 
"Uh... Uhm yeah, duh. It's not like you have a ." 
 
"Right..."
 
"Now go away so I can put my top back on!"
 
After I got my top back on, we continued to splash around with the waves until dusk. The sun slowly started to set and we sat on the sand with his arm around me. He was so focused on watching the sunset that he didn't even notice me scooting closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. Once it turned completely dark, we decided to return to my house for dinner and a movie. 
 
"What do you want to eat, and what movie do you want to watch?" I asked as I walked to the fridge. 
 
Attached to the fridge was a note from my mom that said, " Me, your dad, and the Byuns will be gone over the weekend, take care of yourselves!" 
 
"Oh and I guess our parents are gone for the weekend." I continued.
 
"Hmm, I'll just order pizza? I'm kinda craving Hawaiian, plus we're watching a movie." He answered.
 
"Alright, order a box of Hawaiian and some breadsticks. I'll look for a movie on Netflix." 
 
It took us forever to find a movie to watch that the pizza came before we could even agree on one. We finally agreed to watch Crazy, Stupid, Love. We sat on the couch with a box of pizza, bags of chips, candy, and soda cans in front of us. We devoured the whole box of pizza and the rest of the junk food while watching the movie. Halfway through the movie, I started getting sleepy, and I noticed that Baekhyun's was already fast asleep on my shoulder.
 
"Aigoo, this kid. Always falling asleep on me when we watch movies. You're lucky you're cute." I said as I turned off the movie and shared my blanket with him.
 
He started shifting around and ended up laying down on the couch. I watched him as he squirmed around trying to find a comfortable spot. He looked like a little baby. I laid down next to him, and he unknowingly wrapped his arms around my waist, making him face me. I looked up at him and studied his features. His pale soft lips, his adorable nose, long eyelashes, and slightly arched eyebrows. My forbidden feelings were slowly coming back.
 
"Nanun norul joahe..." I whispered as I buried my head into his chest. 

Hey loves I'm back with a long update! I hope you guys enjoyed this, it took me quite a while to write it. Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote. Thank you so much for the unconditonal support! I love you guys so much <3