First Day

Taste the Rainbow

Ever since we made up, we were inseparable. Our mothers set up playdates for us, hoping that one day we'd marry each other, but little did they about Baekhyun's big secret. Baekhyun was always eager to come to my house everyday and our mothers would always say, "Look at them, they're growing up! They're so meant for each other." But, the only reason why he was always excited to go to was to play... WITH MY DOLLS. 

Everyday after school, he'd come running into my room screaming my name saying, "Yoon Mi-ah can we play princess today?" Honestly, I was so tired of playing princess every. single. day. But how can you resist his cute little puppy dog face? He'd jump up and down on my bed  wearing a sparkly pink princess dress and a crown saying, "I'm Princess Baekkie, and I rule the world!" Can you imagine that? Oh my krisus, it blinded my eyes. But what can I say? Gotta love my derpy best friend. 

This one time, when we were 12, he asked me to call him unnie. Can you believe that guy? I don't know what got into him, but he begged and begged, and I finally gave in and said, "Baekhyun unnie..." When we were 15, I caught him wearing my clothes while putting make up on and making kissy faces in the mirror. Just thinking about those things gives me the shivers, it scarred me for life.


"YAH HAN YOON MI WAKE UP OR ELSE YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS ALREADY WAITING FOR YOU DOWNSTAIRS!" My mom yelled. 

"Arasseo umma!" I yelled back and looked at the time, it was only 6:00 AM. Tsk tsk liars.

Ugh great, the first day of Senior year. I quickly got out of my bed and hopped into the shower. Oh you know, I was casually enjoying my time in the showering singing Coffee Shop by BAP, when someone decided to barge into the bathroom.

"Yoon Mi! Hurry up and get out of the shower! Don't make me come into the shower!" He said. 

I could recognize that voice from a mile away. Of course, it was Baekhyun. 

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM?! GET OUT SO I CAN DRY MYSELF. AND WE ALL KNOW YOU WOULDN'T RISK GETTING YOUR PRECIOUS HAIR WET!" I screamed. 

"Sorry honey, my future mother-in-law insisted that I check up on my future wife. Hurry up and come downstairs."

"Ara ara, now get out so I can change!" 

Once he finally left, I walked into my closet to change into my school uniform. God those things were made to make people feel uncomfortable and hideous, but it's alright cus everybody knows I can still rock it. I made my way downstairs to see Baekhyun eating breakfast with my mom, and she motioned for me to come join them. After we finished breakfast, we walked to school. 

"Oppa, so you think this year will be fun?" I asked him. 

"Hmm, I don't know maybe. I hope there will be cute boys!" He squealed. 

"Yah you pabo! That's all you think about!" I lectured him as I whacked his arm. 

We walked into school and everybody stared at us like we were celebrities or something. Ugh, no not this again. Last year, I had fangirls running after me just because of Baekhyun, oh and fanboys too. Since he was oh so handsome, both genders were falling for that pabo. Now guys run after me, calling me gorgeous, trying to get into my pants since I'm 'popular' now all because of Baekhyun. Everybody thought we were dating since no one knew that Baekhyun was gay.

There was a mix of voices once we started walking down the hallway.

"Damn Yoon Mi, you look good in that skirt." 

"AHHHH BAEKHYUN OPPA MARRY ME." Too bad he doesn't swing that way honey. 

"Hey Yoon Mi, you're looking mighty fine today." 

"Baekhyun oppa you're so handsome!" 

Then I heard someone say, "Ugh stupid . Who does she think she is hanging around MY Baekhyun?" She even emphasized MY.

Honestly, it didn't bother me, I was already used to it. But it bothered someone else. Baekhyun immediately spotted that girl in her little clique and walked up to her. She looked so happy to see Baekhyun coming up to her that her cheeks were turning pink. Ouuuu you don't know what coming to you sweetheart. I just stood at my locker and watched the show. 

"YOU!" He said while poiting at the obviously guilty person. 

"Yes oppa?" She squealed. 

"Who do you think you are? What makes you think you can talk to Yoon Mi like that?!" He yelled. 

"I-I don't know what y-you're talking about oppa..." She stuttered, trying to look innocent. 

"OH PLEASE, don't try to hide it. I heard what you said about her and who are you to claim me as YOUR Baekhyun. The last time I checked, I belonged to Yoon Mi. The next time you talk to MY GIRLFRIEND like that, you don't know what's coming to you." He scolded and she ran away bawling her eyes out. 

WAHHHHH, I never knew Baek could be so overprotective. He looked so cute, haha. I never knew he belonged to me, BWUAHAHAHA~ 

He made his way towards me with a shy smile on his face. 

"I never knew you belonged to me, Baekkie." I teased, pinching his cheeks. 

"YAH STOP IT! You're embarrassing me!" He whispered.

"Whatever little Bacon, you're mine now and you said it!" I squealed.

The bell rang and Baek walked me to my homeroom since it was just across from his, he gave me a hug before saying goodbye. We had to sit according to the seating chart, ugh how annoying was that. This year, it was in alphabetical order. I sat where I was told and my partner still hadn't come yet and the bell had already rung. I wonder who my partner was, was it a girl or boy? He or she probably had a last name that started with I, J, or K. Maybe his/her last name is Jung or maybe Kim, who knows. 

10 minutes after the bell rang, the principal came with a boy. He was pretty handsome, he had dark brown locks, pretty brown eyes, and a nice smile. 

"Listen up! This is your new classmate, Kim Jongdae. He lived in China for 2 years, and he came back here to finish schooling. Be good to him, okay?" And with that, the principal left. 

"Jongdae, you will be sitting next to Yoon Mi. Yoon Mi raise your hand please." I raised my and he walked towards me with a smile on his face. Dang, his smile is adorable. 

He sat in his seat and turned towards me with his hand out, "Hi I'm Jongdae, but you can call me Chen. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yoon Mi, but you can call me whatever." I replied. 

"Can I call you mine then?" He asked winking at me. 

"Haha, you're very funny Chen. I'll keep that in mind." 

"Thanks, I try. I know this is weird, but can you show me around town? I haven't been here in years." He asked. 

"Sure, that's fine! I'll show you around afterschool tomorrow." I replied smiling at him.

I took out my notebook and noted myself to remember my plans with Chen. I left my notebook out and just listened to music, and I slowly drifted myself to sleep. Chen woke me up from my awesome nap and told me I was drooling and that the bell rung, how embarrassing. 

I met up with Baekhyun during lunch and I told him my plans with Chen after school tomorrow. Boy did he react differently. He started asking all these questions like he was my actual boyfriend. Who is he? Where did he come from? How old is he? Is he handsome? Is he more handsome than me? Huh? He sounded jealous, it was cute. 

Once I got home, I immediately threw myself on my bed. I blasted my music and opened up my backpack to start on my homework. I opened up my notebook to start on my history notes when I saw a little note on the edge of the paper. 

Yoon Mi! Don't forget our plans after school tomorrow, okay? Consider it a date (; Has anybody told you how cute you look when you're sleeping? If not, then let me be the first. Oh I wish I could capture the moment, oh wait I did! See you tomorrow, cutie! 

Capture the moment? What? I flipped the page and saw a Polaroid picture of me sleeping, underneath it said, "Don't you look adorable? Don't worry, I have a copy in my wallet too." OH HE DID NOT, OMG. YOU'RE GONNA GET IT CHEN. Well at least I look cute. 

"Wow, you're slick Kim Jongdae." I muttered to myself. 


Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did! Please continue to support me by subbing, commenting, and upvoting! I love you guys! (: I wonder what will happen with Chen and Yoon Mi (;

Btw, they started school at the end of July.

I will edit all the typos and whatnot later :3