Catch Up

Taste the Rainbow

"Really?!" I yelled. "Mom I'm so happy for you!" I squealed and jumped to hug her. 

After clinging onto my mom, I walked back next to Luhan. "Oppa, we're officially going to be brother and sister. Since your dad is coming back from Vietnam next week, I guess they'll officially start their wedding plans," I said.

"Isn't that great? We'll be one happy family," he smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"Oppa, let's get washed up and talk later, okay?" And he nodded in response. I skipped up the stairs and took a long warm shower. So many things have happened tonight and all I wanted to do was knock out. I found out Jongdae was gay, I confessed to Baekhyun, Luhan oppa is back, and mom is finally getting married to Luhan's dad. 

I walked to Luhan's room and softly knocked on the door and opened it. He had just finished showering, and I jumped on his bed. 

"Aigoo dongsaeng-ah, you look like you're in deep thought, what's up?" He asked. 

"Boy problems, what else? Every guy around me just happens to be gay, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" I questioned and started rolling around his bed. He just stood there laughing at you.

"So that's why you asked me if I was gay. Who's driving you insane now?" 

"Who else? That stupid puppy Byun Baekhyun! It's always been him! I even confessed to him today after he ditched me for Chanyeol!" I yelled in frustration.

"You did what?! You're still sprung over that boy? I still remember 4 years ago when you whining about how you weren't supposed to like him and now look at you." He said flicking my forehead.

"Aish oppa! You're no help at all!" 

"Hehe sorry, let's go to sleep now. We'll get ice cream tomorrow, okay? Goodnight!" 

"Fine fine, goodnight!" I said as I went back to my room. 

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

As we walked out of the house for bonding time, Baekhyun just stepped out of his house too. He spotted you linking arms with Luhan and immediately gave you an unreadable. You dragged yourself and Luhan to where Baekhyun was. 

"Hey Baek!" I greeted. 

"Hey Yoon Mi, who's this?" He asked. 

"Oh, so you're that Baekhyun guy my babygirl has been talking about!" 

Baby girl? 

"Shut up oppa! We'll be going now! Bye Baekhyun!" 

"YAH YOON MI! WE NEED TO MEET UP SOON WITH THE KIDS!" Baekhyun yelled after me. 

We walked into the ice cream shop, and everybody stared at us, I'm guessing because of Luhan's handsome face. I ordered two scoops of butter pecan in a cup while Luhan order two scoops of his favorite mint chocolate chip in a cone. We sat down down in a booth in the corner and ate our ice cream. 

"Oppa, you really need to get rid of that hideous nickname," I said. 

"Why? I like calling you babygirl. You're not gonna stay young forever, y'know," he replied.

"I know, but still! What if people think we're a couple or something? Can you just try to not 
call me that?" I asked. 

"Whatever you say, babygirl," he smiled and I glared at him. 

"Anyways, how was life in back in China? How's the business?" I asked. 

"It's doing great! We're scouting for new artists right now to sign in the label. But yeah, hanging our with Kris, Yixing, and other people was pretty fun." 

"Really? That's great! I'm glad your music label is having a great start!" 

"So, that was Baekhyun? I finally met him after all these years. He was always so busy whenever I visited you guys. He's pretty decent looking," he said. 

"Aish, don't even get me started with that boy! I don't want to be thinking about him right now. I must've been crazy to confess to him yesterday. I don't know what got into me. I think it was all the pep talk Jongdae gave me."

He laughed and said, "Then would you rather talk about someone else...?" He raised him eyebrow and looked directly at me. 

"Don't even. I'm not in the mood. My mind is filled with all these random thoughts. Let's go home oppa, I have homework to do, I have school tomorrow. 

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

I couldn't focus. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Crumbled papers were scattered everywhere. I sighed heavily as I picked up the papers and stuff them back inside my bag. I wasn't in the mood for homework. I laid back down and closed my eyes, sorting through all my thoughts. My eyes slowly opened when I got a notification on my phone. Baekhyun was calling. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Hi," he said, sound sleepy.

"You called?" I asked, now wide awake. 

"Yeah. I miss you, Mi," he replied. 

We ended talking on the phone for about 3 hours. We vented, talked about childhood memories, and all that jazz. 

"Yoon Mi-ah, do you really like me?" He whispered. 

"Yes, I do." 

"Goodnight, Yoon Mi. Sweet dreams, think of me," he said. 

"Goodnight Baekhyun. Sweet dreams. I think of you every night." 

I listened to him as he made cute puppy noises trying to fall asleep. Neither one of us hung up, I smiled as I drifted off to sleep. 


This was more of a filler chapter, I hope you guys didn't get bored with it. BUT HEY, at least Yoon Mi's not getting married! LOL

Ignore any grammar mistakes! I haven't edited it yet. 

Please continue to leave comments & upvotes! They're highly appreciated! Thanks guys :*