Sunday Funday

Taste the Rainbow

Mmm, this pillow is really warm and comfy, I thought as I wrapped my arms and legs around it and pulled it closer. 

But wait, why is it snoring... I slowly opened my eyes to peak at what I was hugging, and I almost screamed at the sight. I was hugging BAEKHYUN. I stared at him, my eyes almost popping out of the socket. He looked so angelic, and his face seemed so soft. I carefully raised my hand and started tracing over his face. My finger swiped across his forehead, down to his cheek and around to the other, and down his noise. I wanted to touch his lips, but what if he woke up? As I was about to reach of his lips, he snapped his mouth, almost biting my finger, and I gave out a small shriek. 

"Yah, stop admiring my beauty, you can do that later. Now go back to sleep." He said with his eyes closed. 

God Yoon Mi, you're so stupid. What in the world are you doing with your life, I thought as I started smacking my forehead. 

"Yah! Stop hitting yourself and go back to sleep. I need my warmth back." He said as he took my hand and wrapped it around him. And with that, we slowly fell back to sleep. 

I. WAS. CUDDLING. WITH. BAEKHYUN. OH. MY. KRISUS. 

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

I felt a warm touch on my cheek, I slowly opened my eyes, and it hit me that I was sleeping next to Baekhyun.

"Good morning, sunshine."  He greeted as he tousled my hair

"Mm, good morning Baek. How long have you been staring at me?" I asked. 

"Not long, only for a couple of minutes. You woke me up, you were 'Baekhyun' in your sleep." He chuckled. 

"MWOH?! YAH! I D-DID NOT!" I screamed as I shot straight up from the bed. 

"In denial much? You're so cute, you were even drooling. Was I that hot in your dream?" He snickered. 

"YAH! I DID NOT MOAN YOUR NAME AND I NEVER HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU!" 

"I know, I know. I was just messing with you, you're so adorable when you're mad." 

"I HATE YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN! YOU ARE SUCH AN !" I yelled as I got off the bed and walked out the door. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" He yelled after me. 

I started walking downstairs when an image popped into my head. Baekhyun was shirtless this whole time. I looked down at myself and realized that I was only wearing a tank top and shorts. I immediately ran back to the room where I was greeted by Baekhyun doing the y pose on my bed. 

"Miss me already?" He smirked. 

"NO! I came here to ask why you're shirtless and why I'm only wearing a tank top and shorts." 

"You mean, you don't remember what happened last night..." He looked at me with owl eyes. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO BYUN BAEKHYUN?!" I shrieked. 

"Uh well..." He started as he rubbed the back of his head. "It was uh super hot last night so I took off my shirt... Then you suddenly started feeling up on me, and you got on top of me and started stripping off your clothes. I figure you know what happened after that." 

Did I just hear that right? UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE. NO NO NO. THAT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED. I looked at him with my jaw dropped, unable to say a word. I just stood there, my knees weakening. All of a sudden, a smile stated forming on his face. 

"Just kidding. Chill, nothing happened. I wouldn't dare lay a finger on you. I did take off my shirt though cus it was hot, but I don't know about you. I think you were sleep walking or something. More like sleep stripping." He explained.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE BAEKHYUN." I screamed as I stormed off. 

Ugh! Who does he think he is?! Just because my feelings are starting to come back that doesn't mean you can mess with me! GAH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I BOTHER WITH YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN. 

I made my way towards the coffee maker to get my daily dose of caffeine when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I tried to pull away but his grip was surprisingly strong. 

"Yoon Mi-ah..." He started. "I'm sorry. You're just so fun to mess with, that's all. Forgive me?" He said as he faced me towards him, begging with that puppy dog face. 

I pinched his cheek and sighed, "How can I say no to that face of yours? Of course I forgive you." 

"YAAAAAAY! Hurry up and get ready, we're going somewhere!" He said as he handed me a black skater skirt and a tiger print top. 

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ 

"You're taking me shopping?!" I squealed as we arrived at COEX Mall. 

"Yes, Mrs. Byun. I need to make up for earlier anyways." He smiled. Did he just call me Mrs. Byun? Byun Yoon Mi. Doesn't sound that bad. Now this pabo had me blushing nonstop.

As soon as we stepped inside, I immediately dragged him into a small boutique where I saw the cutest pair of pumps. I asked the sales lady for a size 7 and she gave me that evil look. Haha, oh honey, if he won't even go for me, what makes you think you have a chance? I walked out of the store linking arms with Baekhyun while he held two shopping bags of shoes, and we each had one of the kids in our arms. 

I took out the video camera and hit record, "Annyeonghaseyo Kim Seonsaengnim, Mr. & Mrs. Byun here! We're at COEX Mall right now, shopping with the kids." I said as me and Baek held up Min Hee and Min Hyun, waving their tiny little hands. With that, I stopped recording. 

"Come on, Baek! Let's go buy you some new clothes." I smiled as I dragged him around the mall looking for a place to shop. 

We stopped in front of a store where Baekhyun spotted a pair of red converse. He tried on his shoes while I wandered around the store, searching for good looking clothes. I picked up a couple of shirts and sweaters and handed them to Baekhyun. Of course he looked good in all of them. We walked out of the store with a couple of bags. 

I was my turn to shop, and Baekhyun dragged me into all different kinds of stores. He threw clothes at me and forced me inside fitting rooms. At the end of the day, we each carried about 10 shopping bags. Just as we were about to head out of the mall, we passed by a cute baby clothing store, and I spotted the cutest onesies. 

"Hey Baek. I know this sounds crazy... but can we buy clothes for the babies?" I asked with pleading eyes and he nodded in response.

I skipped inside the store and immediately ran to the onesies. I was lucky enough so find them in blue and pink, we walked out of the mall with the babies wearing matching onesies. 

"What do you want to have for dinner?" Baekhyun asked as he merged onto the freeway. 

"Hmm, I kinda want shrimp alfredo, steak, and mashed potatoes. What do you think? Or is that too much?" I replied. 

"Sounds good, might as well make dinner for our parents. We'll stop by the grocery store." 

We arrived at the grocery store, and I headed towards the pasta isle while Baek looked for the steak. While I was looking for the fettuccine noodles, once again I took out the video camera and started vlogging while I carried Min Hee in my arms. 

"Hi seonsaengnim! Right now I am looking for fettuccine noodles to cook for dinner with Baekhyun. Baekhyun is looking for the steak meat right now. You know people look at us like we're crazy. We ask people to take family pictures of us and when we're vlogging they look at us like we're psychopaths." 

"Oh speaking of Baekhyun, here he is right now. Say 'hi' Baekkie!" And he waved to the camera. "How can you assign us a project like this? People keep laughing at us." I whined and turned off the camera. 

Speaking of laughing, I turned around around and saw an old lady giggling while looking at us. 

"Ahjumma, you don't think we're crazy, right? It's just for a project, I'm not crazy, I swear." I tried to explain. 

"Aigoo. I don't think you're crazy. You and your boyfriend remind me of my husband and I when we were younger. Such a cute couple." She smiled. She thinks we make a cute couple?

"Ah, aniya. Ahjumma it's not like that. We're not in a relationship." I said forming an X with my hands and Baekhyun was just laughing to himself. 

"Aigoo, jagiya how can you just deny our relationship like that? Ahjumma, we are in a relationship, and we love each other very much. We'll be taking our leave now, have a good night!" Baekhyun said, dragging me away while I looked back at the ahjumma who had a huge smile on her face. 

Once we got inside the car, I turned to Baekhyun and questioned, "Why did you tell that ahjumma that we were in a relationship? 

"Why not?" He replied, looking at me straight in the eye. 


Another update for you guys before I go back to school. I hope you guys enjoyed it & hopefully you all can leave feedback. How would you feel if Baekhyun was messing with your feels like that? Hehe ^^Btw, when people in Korea get married, I know the girl keeps her last name and doesn't change it. I just thought it was cute for them to be Mr. & Mrs. Byun (:

Please don't be a silent reader! I'd love to hear all your feedback & thoughts!