Slow Dance

Taste the Rainbow

I sat on my bed, gazing through the window. I could see Baekhyun soundly sleeping on his bed, he knocked out pretty early. Stalker much? I don't think so. Right...? It's his fault he left his curtains open. I dialed Jongdae's number and impatiently waited for him to pick up. He finally picked up my call, and I heard panting and grunting in the background. I hope I didn't disturb anything keke. 

"Jongdae-yaaaaaah! Did I disturb something?" I giggled. 

"Oh, totally not. You totally didn't ruin my moment I was just having with the bae," he replied sarcastically. 

"Oops my bad, call me back when you're done, okay? Feel free to take your time," I laughed and hung up, letting them enjoy their moment. 

I rolled around my bed, thinking of something to do. Boredom really hit me, and I got up and started cleaning my room. I picked up all my dirty clothes and put them in the washer. I organized my vanity since all the make up was thrown all over the place. I made by bed and cleaned under it. After about an hour, I finished cleaning my room and folding my laundy

Damn how many rounds have they had? Aish, stop being so byuntae Yoon Mi. After another 30 minutes, Jongdae finally decided to call back. 

"Hello? Tired yet? I'm surprised you haven't passed out yet," I blurted. 

"Oh please, you don't know how much this machine can handle," he replied. 

"Okay, that's gross. Anyways, I'm super bored, and Baekhyun is sleeping. And yeah, I'm super bored," I complained. 

"When are you not bored? What are you doing for your birthday tomorrow?" He asked.

"Well Baekhyun is taking me out tomorrow for some birthday shopping, and I don't know what else he has planned." 

"Ahh, I see. Maybe he'll try to get it in," he hinted. 

"GAH YOU'RE NASTY. STOP IT. How can he even try to get it in when he hasn't even said those 3 words? It's been 2 weeks since he kissed me!" I whined and rolled and kicked around my bed. 

"What three words? You mean, 'I'm not gay.' Those three words?" He teased. 

"AISH, you're so dumb! He hasn't even confirmed that he likes me!" 

"What? 'Shut up, you're mine' wasn't enough for you?" 

"I mean it was, but still! It'd be nice to actually hear the words 'I like you,' come out of his mouth, y'know?" 

"Yeah yeah, maybe he'll confess to you tomorrow. Who knows? Well I have to go, I'll take you out for birthday breakfast tomorrow morning, okay? Then you'll get to meet Xiumin too. Goodnight! Advanced happy birthday!" He greeted and hung up. 

Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to go to Baekhyun's house by jumping onto his terrace. Why? Because using the front door is too mainstream, besides we used to do this all the time when we were kids. I carefully slid his glass door open and slipped inside. I tiptoed to his bed and climbed on, laying down next to him. 

I examined his features. His long eyes lashes, his full lips, his cute little nose. What more could a girl want? I slowly traced my finger over his soft lips, remembering what happened that night, and I giggled to myself. Suddenly, I wanted to feel his lips on mine, again. I hesitated, but I slowly started leaning in, until I felt a pair of brown eyes staring at me. My eyes immediately shot open, and I cleared my throat, backing away.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled, his sleepy voice echoing in my ear and pulling me back closer.

"Oh nothing," I tried to play it cool. 

"Oh please, don't act like you weren't mesmerized by my handsomeness. Let's not forget the fact that you just tried to kiss me," he teased, sounding more awake. 

"I got bored so I came here to stare at your beautiful face, how's that for reasoning?" 

"Aigoo, you're so cute! If you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask. Who knows how many kisses you could've stolen if I hadn't woken up?" 

"Okay, kiss me," I puckered up.

"Hmm, maybe later," he teased again. 

"YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN! YOU'RE SUCH A BULLY!" I yelled and started punching his chest. 

"You're so cute when you're mad," he laughed, hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Whatever, you mean giant jerk face meanie butthole," I huffed. 

"Stop being all cute, I might not be able to control myself. Come on, let's dance," he yanked me out of his bed and dragged me to the middle of his room. 

"We don't even gave any music, you poop!" 

"Don't worry babygirl, I'm a singer, remember?" 

He placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We started waltzing around his room while he sang All of Me. 

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

I looked up at him, and his face glistened in the moonlight. I buried my face in his neck, smelling his sweet scent. The dancing came to a halt, and I looked up at him to see what was wrong. He was looking down at me, flashing his pearly white smile. 

He leaned in closer until the tip of our noses were touching and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. I pulled him closer and started kissing me back until we were out of breathe. 

He slowly pulled away and whispered, "Happy Birthday, love." 


Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating for a while, I know you guys have been waiting for me to update. School has been hectic, and I took my AP Bio test today, which I'm totally sure I failed. 

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it! Baek was being such a tease, haha! 

Until next time, bye loves! :*