Revelations

Taste the Rainbow

Two weeks have passed, and it was already fall. The leaves were slowly turning brown and filling the streets. The weather gradually started to change from warm to cold. Goodbye summer, hello fall. 

Luhan's dad came back last week, and since then, he and mom were busy going out and about bonding. They've already started planning their wedding, which Baekhyun still had no clue about. Yixing and Yi Fan have been in and out of the house sightseeing. Also, I've gotten even closer to Chen;  he comes over all the time and my mom just loves him.

I walked over to Baekhyun's house and greeted Mrs. Byun then proceeded up to his mom. He was on the phone with someone, and all I heard was mumbling. Then the last thing I heard was Chanyeol's name. Ugh Chanyeol, always Chanyeol. Just when I thought he was finally falling in love with me without me even having to try. 

B a e k h y u n ' s  P O V 

I was about to go to Yoon Mi's house when I got a call from Chanyeol. 

"Sup Yeol?" 

"Nothing much, just wondering how you and Yoon Mi are doing," he said. 

"I don't know man, I think... I think I like her." 

"IT'S ABOUT TIME DUDE! Are you going to tell her?" He asked. 

"See, I don't know about that. I'm still not even sure if I like her. I mean, she's always making me smile, and I get butterflies when I'm with her. Her smile just brightens my whole day. Now I'm constantly hugging her and holding her hand. I get super jealous when she's hanging around that Jongdae kid. Ugh, I don't know." 

"Do you hear what you're saying? Dude, you obviously like her! Just tell her as soon as possible." 

"Thanks Yeol. I'm still not sure, I'll think about it." 

Y o o n  M i ' s  P O V 

I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. Once he did, I saw that bright smile on his face, and I jumped into his arms. 

"Baekhyun oppa~," I cooed. 

"What do you want now? You only call me oppa when you want something," he replied. 

"Well I'm planning a birthday dinner for ChenChen oppa later, and I still need to buy his present. Can you help me? Pretty please?" I pouted, doing the aegyo he can never resist. 

"Fine! But why do you call him oppa and not me?" He asked. 

"Are you jealous?" I asked. 

"Pfft, no! Why would I be?" He mumbled. 

"Okay then, I won't tell you!" I said as I ran down the stairs. 

Baekhyun drove to the mall, and I wandered around all over the place looking for Jongdae's present. I decided to get him Rayban's, a new MCM backpack, a polkadot button up, headphones, and a camel plushie because it looked like him. Baekhyun looked at me like I was insane lugging all these shopping bags. 

"How come he gets so much presents? And why are they so expensive?! You never buy me presents like these!" Baekhyun complained.

"That's because I've been spending your birthdays with you for the past 10 years, and this is the first one I've ever spent with Jongdae. And he's been a really great friend, so I thought why not?" I replied. 

"Ugh whatever, I'm expecting tons of presents on my birthday next year!" He whined. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Stop whining you baby." 

He drove back us back to my house after we stopped by my workplace. I rang the doorbell and Luhan opened the door. 

"Babygirl, you're back!" He said. 

Baekhyun was staring him down and sending evil glares at Luhan. I gave Luhan a hug and went inside the house with Baekhyun trailing behind me. I left the gifts in my room and went back downstairs in the kitchen with Baekhyun following me like a lost puppy. 

"Hey mom! Need help?" I asked, since she was preparing dinner. 

"Hi Mrs. Han! Did you want us to help with anything?" Baekhyun greeted. 

"Sure kids! Yoon Mi stay here and help me with plating the food, and Baekhyun you can go and help Yoon Mi's brother by setting the table," my mom replied.

"Yoon Mi's brother...?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Oh! You still haven't met Luhan? He's Yoon Mi's stepbrother," my mom said. 

"Ah, I see. I will go help him now," Baekhyun said. 

"How come you never told me he was your brother?!" Baekhyun whispered loudly. 

"You never asked Baekkie," I smiled. 

B a e k h y u n ' s  P O V 

Luhan is Yoon Mi's stepbrother? What the hell. I've been jealous of her brother? And I've been mad-dogging him too. I walked into the dining room with the silverware and started helping Luhan set the table. 

"So Baekhyun, do you like Yoon Mi?" He asked. 

"I-I why are you asking?" 

"Because I can see the way you look at her and obviously you've been mad-dogging me this whole time." 

"Yeah, sorry about that. I guess I was just kind of jealous..." 

"It's natural dude, don't trip. Just treat my babygirl well, okay?" And I nodded in response. 

Y o o n  M i ' s  P O V 

The doorbell rang and I opened it to see Jongdae on the other side of the door. I gave him a quick hug and lead him inside the house. He greeted everyone else and we all got seated at the dining table: Mom, dad, Luhan, Yixing, Yi Fan, Jongdae, Baekhyun, and I. I sat in the middle of Baekhyun and Jongdae. We were happily eating when my parent's suddenly announced their wedding plans. Of course, everybody was happy for them, and Jongdae and Baekhyun were invited as well. 

After dinner, I gave Jongdae his presents, and he was thankful. Seeing the precious smile on his face was good enough. Everybody helped with cleaning up and washing the dishes. It was time for Jongdae to leave so I walked him outside. 

"I think Baekhyun is started to fall Yoon Mi," he said. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"I think he really likes you Yoon Mi. You should've seen how he was mad-dogging me every time we made contact," he replied. 

"I don't know, he hasn't said anything." 

"Just letting you know. Thanks for everything Mi, I really can't thank you enough," Jongdae said, and with that he gave me a hug and left.

I went back inside the house to find Baekhyun waiting for me by the door. Was he listening this whole time? 

"Mi, can I sleep over? My mom's out of town with my dad," he asked. 

"Of course!" 

We went upstairs, and I handed him a pair of his pajamas that he leaves whenever he sleeps over. I went to wash up, and when I came back he was laying down in my bed. I laid down next to him and we ended up talking about countless of things. 

"Yoon Mi, why do you call Chen oppa and not me?" He asked. 

I faced him and replied,"You said you weren't jealous, so you don't have to know." 

"Fine, I am jealous. Now can you please tell me?" 

"There's nothing to be jealous about anyways, he's gay," I giggled and pinched his cheek. 

"WHAT?! I've been jealous of that guy this whole time and he's gay?!" He yelled. 

"You were jealous!" I teased. 

"Shut up, you're mine!" 

And before I could even comprehend what happened, he pinned me down on the bed and shut me up with a warm kiss.


Hello my lovely readers! I hope this chapter can make up for the past crappy chapters that I've written! Yay for YoonBaek/BaekMi moments! Baekhyun finally kissed her, whaaaaaaaaaat. Please leave comments, they'll be gladly appreciated (: I love it when you guys leave comments because it makes me want to write more. I apologize for any typos.

 

Also, I am going to shamelessly advertise my new fanfic again /.\. Please check out JANUARY 23rd! I'd love it if you guys can subscribe and possibly upvote! 

 

Thank you my wonderful chingus! :*