Confusion

My bestfriend's boyfriend

L. JOE’s POV:

 

I was happy when _______ came to me. She gave me the letter I thought it was from her. I sighed *DAAANG~ I wish it was from you * I sighed again. “AHEEEM dude did you forget that I’m here? And why do you keep on sighing?” Chunji asked me I did forget that he was there my thoughts were on ______.

 

“what? Oh nothing” “Ok? You weirdo but hey who’s that letter from?” Chunji asked “I myself don’t know yet I haven’t looked at it” “well open it! I’m curious if it was her or her ‘friend’” “Ok geez chillax”

 

I opened the letter and read it I was shocked that the person said she loved me well not the words that she said but the person that said it. It was ______ friend, Jenna, I mean sure I saved her but I only did that because she was ______ friend if she wasn’t I really wouldn’t have done anything. I sighed * this can’t be happening she totally misunderstood me and Chunji is not going to like this * I thought.

 

“So who is it from?” “uhmmmm….” “uhmm what? Who is it?” Chunji was now losing patience “it’s from J-Jenna” “Oh from Jen- WAIT WHAAAT?! FROM JENNA? WHAT THE HECK?!?!” He took the letter away from me and read the name at the bottom. He fell to the ground oh poor Chunji. “Chunji” “I can’t believe this” Chunji was now about to cry but then he looked at me and asked “DO YOU LIKE HER?” well yelled..

 

CHUNJI’s POV:

 

I was shocked that it was Jenna… I looked at L. Joe and yelled asking him “DO YOU LIKE HER?” “HECK NO CHUNJI!! Trust me I don’t” I calmed down but then wondered why so I asked L. Joe then he told me about the incident of him saving her. I didn’t think Jenna would fall for him just because of that.

 

L. Joe and I were now walking down the corridors. “Chunji.. Would you mind helping me with something?” L. Joe asked me. “uhmm If I can then why not” “but I’ll tell you one of my secrets before telling you the thing that I need help with” “Ok spill what’s your secret”

 

L. Joe told me his secret… “YOU WHAT?!?!” I stopped walking and yelled then looked at him wide eyed. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I think you guys already know what L. Joe is talking about ;)