L. Joe`s plan

My bestfriend's boyfriend

L. JOE’s POV:

 

“YOU WHAT?!?!” Chunji yelled “YAH KEEP YOUR VOICE LOW!! Sheesh I’m right beside you no need to effin yell.. damn I think I’m gonna go deaf because of you” “Mianhae I was too surprised and why didn’t you tell me? Does the rest of teen top know? Did you not trust me? Am I the only who doesn’t know?” “OH MY CHUNJI ONE A TIME!! Sheesh… I didn’t tell cause I know you’ll just tease me and no one knows well except for you I didn’t tell any of the members.. and Yes I do trust you.”

 

“GOOD! I’m glad you told me now and I promise I won’t tell anyone ok so now what was it that you need help with?” “gomawo.. oh right uhmm I just need your approval” “approval? For what?” “MesayingyestoJenna” “WHAAT?! L. Joe why?” “well it’s the only I can get close to ______ and get to know her and you know maybe let her fall for me or something”

 

CHUNJI’s POV:

 

*tch you don’t need to pabo* I thought. “I don’t think that’s a good idea Joe I mean I know you like her but using someone else to get to know her does not seem right and you know that.”

“I know hyung but please just let me do this and if it does go wrong you can blame me for it”

“Ok fine but you have to promise me you won’t fall for her!!” “ASSA! HYUNG GOMAWO!!! I promise I won’t,  I love _____ more” I just nodded and sighed *something is fishy about Jenna though I mean her asking L. Joe out of a sudden,  whatever but byunghun I hope you’re doing the right thing*

 

-------------------------- The next day @ lunch -----------------------------

 

NO ONE’s POV:

 

Lunch came and everyone rushed out of the room. You and Minjung were headed to the caf but when you both got there you noticed that everyone was gathered by your table you and Minjung were wondering why so went closer then you saw Jenna hugging L. Joe (but L. Joe wasn;t hugging her) *He accepted it* you thought. Tears were forming in your eyes. It hurt to see them together, who wouldn’t get hurt knowing your first love, liked your best friend.

 

Minjung looked at you and held your arm “________-ah” you pushed her hand away and quickly ran out of the cafeteria, Minjung was about to follow you but Chunji stopped her

“gwaenchanayo I’ll go after her you can go to Jenna and maybe tell her that ____ just went to the washroom or something” “Arasseoyo Chunjissi” Minjung nodded and Chunji ran out of the cafeteria worriedly.

 

*seriously what is their relationship?* Minjung thought but shrugged it off and went to your guys’ table. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEEEEEY GUYS~~ I updated since it's the last day of 2013 T_T 

I hope you guys had a great 2013 and a better 2014!!!