School

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

"Hey.. I think, something happened last night. Dont you think it's weird when ChoEun's a wearing man shirt ?" Jihyun said while tapping her chin. "Maybe she had that 's' thingy last night with someone" Sarah shrugged and smirked when she saw Jihyun's eyes widen. "N-no no no! She's only 17. She cant have se- ehem.. that 's' thingy yet" Jihyun crossed her arm.

"Nah.. almost all the girls around our age had that thing already" Sara waves her hand infront of Jihyun's face. "Does that mean you already had it ?" Jihyun pushed Sara's hand off her face. "Who knows" Sara playfully shrugged. "Nah! I dont think you have done such thing. You dont even have a boyfriend to start with" Jihyun bluntly said. "Hey!! I might have one" Sara pouted.

"What are you talking about unnie?" You said while combing your long, weavy hair. "" Sara said without thinking. "What?!" You stop combing and looked at her, surprised. "Eh ! No no.. it's nothing" Jihyun quickly cover Sara's bluntness. "O..kay?" You look at them suspiciously. 'Do they knows about last night?' You bitted your lips. 'I hopes not' You walked back into your room and picked up a short-short and a blouse.

"Why did you say like that?" Jihyun knocked Sara's head. "What? Im just telling the truth?" Sara rubbed her head. "She's innocent. She doesnt knows about " Jihyun said and lean her back on the couch. "She might not be as innocent as you think" Sara winked at Jihyun before she walks to your room. Jihyun gasped. "Did you tought her anythings bad? Yah you punk" Jihyun yelled at her.

"Yo cute " Sara hugged you by your shoulder. "Yo to you too pig " You pushed her hand off. "What?" She laugh dryly. "Why cant you be more feminine unnie?" You put some light make-up while glaring at Sara through the mirror. "Maybe next time" She stick her tongue out at you. "Pssh" You rolled your eyes. "Are you done Eun-ah?" Jihyun pokes her head in your room. "Wait!" You said and quickly took your handbag. "Yes" You smile at her. "Okay. Lets go!" Sara pumped her fist in the air and walk out from the room.

You shook your head before chuckle with Jihyun. "I think she might need a boyfriend unnie" You cling onto Jihyun's arm. "Oh yeah. She might need" Jihyun nodded her head and laugh.

 

After a few hours shopping and hanging out, you're finally home. "Kyaaa~ what a tiring day" You jumped on your bed. "Can I sleep now? I dont wanna shower" You mumble to yourself. "Nite nite" You wished good night to yourself and soon fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

*Doo.. doo.. doo.. doo*

The sound of your clock filled your room. "5 more minutes" You mumble. But the alarm cant shut itself. "Uh.. shut up you y alarm" You grabbed the alarm clock and shut it. "Why cant you just shut up and let me rest huh clock?" You shook the alarm. "Wait.. what time is it?" You opened your eyes and frowned. "7 already? How can the time flows so fast?" You get up and dashed to the bathroom. You took a quick shower and wear your school uniform.

 

"ChoEun-ahh?" You heard Sara and Jihyun calling your name. "Wait a sec unnie!" You take your bag and swung it over your shoulder. "Ready?" Jihyun said as soon you opened the door. "Yup. Ready as always" You grin at them. "C'mon. Better be hurry or we might be late.... again" Sara roll her eyes. "You're the one who always late. Not us" Jihyun stuck her tongue at Sara. "That's because my school is farther compared to you both" She pouted.

"Aigoo~ Unnie you looks so cute when you pout like that" You pinched her cheeks. "Stop that" She pushed your hands. But you continue to by touching her cheeks. "Stop teasing me will you?!" She growl at you. "Im not afraid of you" You laughed at her. "It's enough kids" Jihyun walks in between you and Sara to prevent you both from fighting. "Aww you're no fun unnie" You pouted.

After 10 minutes walking, you finally arrived at your school. Your unnie sent you off and continue walking to their school.

"Annyeong ChoEun" The students who passed by you greeted. You just smile at them. "ChoEun-ah!" Zelo shouted. "No no no no no no.. dont-" You close your eyes shut when Zelo hugged you tight. "Zelo!!!" You shriek. "I miss you!" He spun you around. "Zelo put me down!" You pinched his arm. "Ouch" He stop and put you down. "Why did you pinch me?" He pout and showed you his infamous puppy face.

"Dont.Do.That.Face" You said to him and emphasise each word. "What if I do? Will you give me a kiss?" He doesnt change his face expression and slightly smirk. "When I say dont you better obey it" You pinched his cheek hard untill it turns red. He 'ouched' when you pinched him. "My cheek is sore now. It's need to be heal" He pouted. "Hm.. a kiss will do it" Zelo pointed at his sore cheek and smile. "Kiss? how about a punch?" You smile slyly.

"Hmph... nevermind. You aint fun" He said and kiss your cheek. "But at least I can kiss you" He laughed when you punch his arm. "You- punk!" You gritted before calling him 'punk'. "Hahaha catch me if you can" He run away from you. "I'll take my revenge later Zelo" You stomp your feet angrily.

 

 

On the other side, J-Hope is chatting with his gang before the class start. "Guys, how about we have some fun tonight? Going to a club maybe?" Suga suggested to s. "Where?" Jin asked. "Underground hip hop club of course" Suga flash his smile along with his eyesmile. "Um.. Okay" They all nodded including J-Hope. "Great! We'll meet at 9 tonight infront of the club" After that Suga dashed to his class.

"V-ah, lets go to class too" Jimin dragged V to their class. "Bye hyung. Im going to class too" Jungkook waved at J-Hope, RapMon and Jin. "We'll be going too hyung" RapMon said to Jin and he nodded. Jin walked to his class too. "Hoseok, where's the thing that you stole from Teen Top?" RapMon asked. "Ahh that thing... I have it with me. I'll give it to you tonight?" J-Hope said warily. Actually the thing that they're talking about is not with J-Hope but it's with you. That thing fall in your house. "Okay. I dont mind if you keep it for awhile. But dont lost it. It's very useful" RapMon said.

"Hey.. it's your crazy fangirl" He whisper to J-Hope when a girl walks toward them with a wide smile. "Hopey" She made a cute voice and cling onto his arm. "My name is J-Hope woman not hopey or whatever" He pushed the girl's hand lightly and try to walk away. "It's a pet name baby" She said again with her fake not-so-cute voice. "Eunji, stop it. We're not dating so please dont call me Hopey, baby, or other pet names" J-Hope start raising his voice in annoyance.

"I just... want to get closer with you" She pouted. "Stop trying to get closer with me cause I dont want to be closer with you" He said coldly and walk away with RapMon. Leaving Eunji alone. "Damn you! Why is it so hard for me to get you?!" She hisses.

"She's sure one crazy " J-Hope shook his head. "Pity you bro. But she's hot tho.. why didnt you just accept her?" RapMon said. "Because....... I dont feel like liking her" J-Hope said in a questioning tone. "And she's kinda y for me" He added. "Dont you wanna have a girl ? Well we all wanna have a girl. Why dont you find one for yourself?" RapMon sudden question make J-Hope chokes his saliva.

"You okay bro?" RapMon looked at him in worry. "Yeah.." J-Hope made an 'ok' sign with his hand. "So about that gf thingy.. how about we find one in the club tonight?" RapMon smile slyly. "Uh.. okay. I guess" J-Hope agreed with him. 'But... I want her' J-Hope thought about you before he and RapMon enter their classroom.