Fight?

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

"Unnie~" You smile at your unnies. "Finally! Now can we go inside?" Sara said. "Not yet. We have to wait for Zelo" You look around to find Zelo. "Awwhh.. why so long? Im already eager to rap on the stage" Sara cross her arm. "Be patient Sara" Jihyun said. "Okay" She pout. "Hah there he is" You pointed at Zelo. It's easy to spot him cause he's tall. "Zelo!" You waves at him. "Hey" He waves when he saw you. "How long did you waited here?" He asked.

"Not too long" You smile. "Can we go inside?" Jihyun asked. "Yeah.. come with me" Zelo walked infront as you, Sara, Jihyun follow him. "Wow.. so crowded" You said. "This is the famous Underground Hip Hop Club. So it's quite crowded" He smile as he slipped himself into the crowd. "Come on.. over here" He dragged you and your unnie to the bar where B.A.P are. "ChoEun.. you're here" JongUp smiled at you.

"Hye" You waves at him. "So who are they ChoEun?" Youngjae pointed at your unnie. "This.. are my unnie" You cling onto Sara's arm. "Hai" Jihyun greeted. "Hey" Sara salute them. "What's your name?" Daehyun asked them. "Im Jihyun and she's Sara" She smile at them. "You have such a pretty unnie ChoEun" Himchan winked at them. "They're not my actual unnie. They are my friends but I call them unnie" You explain.

They 'oo-ed' at your statement. "I thought they're your real unnie" Yongguk said. "They looks a bit like me arent they?" You flashed an eyesmile at him and he nodded. "So what's we gonna do now?" Sara asked. "Tonight we gonna have a rap contest" Zelo grin. "Really? yeah!" Sara's face brighten. "You likes rap?" Yongguk raise an eyebrow at her. "Of course! In fact I loves it. If you wanna know, I can rap myself" She lift up her chin and grinned. "So you can rap? Why dont you join the contest?" Yongguk asked. "Hm.. I dont want to. Maybe next time" Sara shrugged.

"Why not? Come on! Show your rapping skill to the world" He stand up and try dragging her to the registration place. "Oh no!! I dont want!" Sara try to free herself from his grip but failed. "ChoEun! Jihyun unnie! Help me!" Sara yelled. You and Jihyun chuckle seeing her being dragged like that. "She can rap?" Zelo asked you. "Yeah of course. Jihyun unnie and I can rap too" You said bluntly. "Then why dont you both join too?" Zelo smiled at you. "No no.. I dont want" Jihyun said quickly. "What about you?" Zelo look at you. "Im here to relax and enjoy. Not rapping" You said. "Okay.. seems like you sisters dont wanna show your rapping skill yet.. but you have to cheer for me when Im rapping okayy?!" He showed his puppy eyes at you.

"Okay okay! I will cheer for you but first.. stop doing that eyes or I'll make you blind" You glared at him. "Good" Zelo patted your head before slipped himself between all those people who are dancing. "Aishh that boy" You shook your head. "What do you wanna drink ladies?" Himchan asked sweetly. "Coke for me" You said. "I'll get soda" Jihyun smile. "How about beer?" Himchan winked. "My choice is fixed" Jihyun roll her eyes. "Stop flirting hyung" JongUp said. "Im just trying my luck" Himchan replied. "Stop trying then" Daehyun smirk. "Shut up" Himchan said and stand up. "Excuse me ladies. Im going to hits on other girls" He smile at you and Jihyun before walking into the crowd. "Aish that hyung" Daehyun, Youngjae and JongUp shook their head.

After a dead silent between you, Jihyun, and B.A.P, Daehyun suddenly asked Jihyun to dance with him. "Wanna dance with me?" Daehyun asked Jihyun. "Ouh.. why so sudden?" Jihyun looked at him. "It's boring you know if we keep looking at our own drink without doing anything" He said. "Ouh.." Jihyun blink at him. "So? Dance?" He asked again. "Sure" She smile and they walk to the dance floor.

"So wanna dance?" Both JongUp and Youngjae asked you at the same time. They look at each other while you blink at them. "I asked her first" JongUp said. "No I asked first" Youngjae said. "No I asked first" JongUp voice raised a bit. "Im your hyung so Im gonna dance with her first" Youngjae glare at him. "Chill.. we can dance together" You try to stop them from quarrel.

"Okay" They both said in unison. "You both are funny" You chuckle and they grin. "C'mon" You three stand up and walk to the dance floor where Jihyun, Daehyun and Himchan are.

 

 

"Hyung" Jungkook waves at J-Hope. "Hey" He jogged to where BTS are. "Late" RapMon said. "Sorry. I couldnt find my jersey. I spend around 20 minutes finding it" He said while rubbing back of his head. "You have hours to find it before the contest start. How can you be late?" Suga asked with his pokerface on. "I lost track of time when Im sleeping hyung" J-Hope smile sheeply. "Lets do our best to win this thing" RapMon cheered.

"I've registered myself and Suga for the rap contest. You sure you dont wanna join Hoseok? You can partner up with Jungkook" RapMon said to J-Hope. "No thanks. I just wanna relax this night" J-Hope said. "In that case you can help this hyung look after these boys? Dont let them do anything stupid okay?" RapMon said at J-Hope and Jin. Being the leader of the group he must prevent his gang from getting into trouble.

"We wont do such thing hyung" Jungkook, Jimin and V grinned. "Yeahh.. Like I'll believe you guys" RapMon glare at them. The youngers laughed. "Come. Lets rock the stage" Suga lead them into the club. "Jyeahh!" They cheered.

 

 

"Hello everyone! This is your MC, Ravi!" Ravi, the mc from tonight event speak through the mic and his voice echo inside the club. "This night we brought you guys the best rappers in Seoul!!" He said and gained cheers from the audience. "Lets not waste your precious time and start the battle" As he finished speaking, a short bell sound was heard. "First battle is between G.Boys and The Wolves" Other mc announce the first battle. Cheers was heard from the crowd when a team finished rapping. Each round a team was eliminated.

The rapping contest continue until they are two teams left. It is B.A.P's Yongguk and Zelo vs. BTS's RapMon and Suga. Both team are strong. As they start battling, you feel the urge to vomit. "JongUp, Im going to the restroom for awhile okay" You said to him and walks to the ladies restroom. You covered your nose when you walk beside those drunk people.

'Ugh Im feeling dizzy' You hold your head and walks into the restroom. "Uwekk" You throw up in the sink as soon you enter the restroom. You washed your mouth clean and look in the mirror. "What's happening? I've eaten before coming here. And I didnt even drink a glass of alcohol. Why am I vomiting?" Your eyebrow joined when you thought about something. "It.. cant be.. am I... pregnant?" You clasped your hands over your mouth as your eyes widen. "No no.. it cant be.. you are not pregnant ChoEun. You vomit because of something else.. yeah something else" You close your eyes and calmed yourself.

"The smell of alcohol somehow is making me sick. I wanna go home" You puffed your cheeks when you thought about the smell of alcohol from those drunk people's mouth . The rap contest would have finished by then. After you checked and fixed your outfit, you walk out of the toilet and just for your luck, you accidently bumped into someone. "Uh mianhae" You bowed at the person but when you look up, your eyes widen. 'Out of all people, why HIM' You mentally scream. "Hoseok?" You bite your lips. "Baby?" He crossed his eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" You shriek a little. "What are you doing here too?" He smiled at you. "You dont need to know" You pressed your lips into thin line.

"You're here for me arent you?" He jokingly nudge your arm. "No Im not" You slightly yell at him since the club is very noisy and walks away. "Baby~ just admit it" He follow behind you while he tease you by poking your back. "Stop poking me" You slapped his hand away. "Tell me why are you here? Do you always come here?" He look at you while walking. "This is the first time Im here" You said and slidded yourself between a couple of people and sat at the bar. "So why are you here?" He sat beside you. "Dance" You said before ordering a coke. "Just that? You came here just to dance?" He raise an eyebrow at you.

"Yeah.. but If I know you are here too.. I rather watch tv at home" You sip your coke. "Awww you prefer cuddling with me at home? That's so sweet of you" He hugged you. You choke when he suddenly hugged you. "Uhuk.. uhuk.. You.. uhuk.. punk.. look what you have done" You look down to your shirt where you can clearly see couple drops of coke on it. "Ah.. mianhae" He wiped the drops of  coke on your shirt with his thumb.

"Stop doing that. You'll make it worse" You pushed his hand. "Could you please gave me a cup of clear water?" You asked the bartender. "Of course, my lady" He smile at you. "Hey.. she's MY lady" J-Hope shot a glare at the bartender. "Im sorry sir" He simply apologise and pour a cup of clear water for you. "Thank you" You take the water and smile at him. "Anything for a pretty girl like you" He bowed and went to another customer to take their order.

You dip your fingers into the water and sprinkle it on your dirty part of shirt. "It's just a couple drop of coke. What's the big deal?" J-Hope help you clean the coke stain. "It's my fave shirt. So it IS a big deal" You emphasise the word 'is'. He chuckle. "I can buy you 10 more shirts like this if you want" He winked at you. "It will not be the same. This one is special. My mom brought this for me" You smile at the thought of your mom. "It'll be more special if I bought it for you" He laughed as he finished cleaning the stain. "I will not wear that shirt for sure" You roll your eyes. "We will see" He smirked.

"ChoEun!!" You and J-Hope turn around and saw Zelo pouting. "What?" You tilted your head in confiusion. "You didnt cheer for me!" He stomp his feet. "Ouh.. you win? Chukkahae" You smile. "We didnt win. It's a tie. Those BTS boys are quite good" He simply lift you up and sat on your sit while he put you on his lap. "Zelo!" "Put me down" You shriek. J-Hope who was watching everything gritted his teeth. 'Who the is this guy?'. "Excuse me but cant you see she's talking with me?" J-Hope glare at Zelo. "Ouh.. you're with someone" He put his hand around your waist.

"Y-yeah" You finally remember about J-Hope. "Who is he?" Zelo blink at you. "Uh.. m-my friend?" You scratch your head, not knowing what to said. "Hi, Im Zelo" Zelo waves his hand cutely at J-Hope. 'Dont 'hi' me when you are hugging my girl while she sat on your lap, ' J-Hope glare at Zelo like he wanna dig a hole on his face. "Hoseok?" You call him. "What?" He said. "Zelo said 'hi' ?" You make a 'duhh' face. "Yeah hi... er" J-Hope whisper the last part. "What's your name?" Zelo asked innocently.

'Seriously boy? Are you stupid or what? Let go of my girl' J-Hope mentally slap Zelo's face "J-Hope" He gritted his teeth while introducing himself. "What's wrong with your friend ChoEun?" Zelo blink at you. "I dont know but can you let go of me? It feels weird sitting on your lap" You try to stand up but Zelo tighten his grip on your waist. "What's wrong? You dont likes sitting on my lap?" He slightly smirk. "Zelo!!" You pinch his hand that was on your waist and he automatically release you.

J-Hope sighed in relief when Zelo finally release you. As soon you step on the floor, J-Hope quickly pulled you away from Zelo and dragged you out from the club. "Hoseok!" You winced when people accidently bumped shoulder with you while walking out of the club. "Who is he?" J-Hope couldnt hold his anger much longer. "My friend" You said bluntly. "Why does you let him touch you like that?" He shouted. You jumped in shocked when he shout.

"I.. I.." You stutter. "You what?" He raise his voice at you. "What's wrong if he touch me like that? You dont have rights to be mad at me. You're not my boyfriend" You shouted back and walk away. Your vision are blurry due to the tears that cover your eyes. He gasped when he realise what he had done. 'Did I... shout at her? Oh no' He run to you and pull you into a hug. "Baby Im sorry" He hugged you tight. "Im sorry.. Im sorry.. Im sorry" He said and wipe away your tears. "No one... had ever... shout at me... like that... before. Not even... my parent" You said between your sobs.

"Im too emotional back there. I didnt realise I've shouted at you" He pushed you closer to his chest. You didnt say anything and just sobs. "Lets just... go home okay?" He raise your chin so he could look you in the eyes. You looked away and simply nodded. You were upset when he shout at you. No one had ever shout at you so you were taken aback when he shout like that.

 

 

 

"Where's ChoEun?" Sara asked Zelo. "She... I dont know.. her friend took her away" Zelo said with blank expression. "Friend? a girl or a guy?" Sara crossed her arm. "A guy" Zelo said. "Does she has other guy friend beside B.A.P?" She tilt her head. "No.. she never talk with guys except me and B.A.P" Zelo scratch his head. "But she said the guy is her friend" Zelo make a confius face. "Maybe it's her new friend" Sara shrugged.

"How did you managed to escape yourself from Yongguk hyung?" Zelo asked. "How did you know?" Sara widen her eyes. "Well.. you didnt participate the contest. That means you managed to run before Yongguk hyung sign you in" Zelo chuckle. "Yeah.. I run away from him. Im here to watch people rap not to have rap battle with them" Sara pout.

"Sara! there you are. Why did you run away from me? You should have participate the contest" Sara's eyes widen when she heard Yongguk's voice. "I.... better go now" Sara quickly left Zelo and run into the crowd so Yongguk couldnt find her easily. "Sara!! Oh hi Zelo" Yongguk waved at Zelo before he continue chasing Sara. "Stop chasing me" Zelo could hear Sara yelled from the crowd. "I think hyung likes her" Zelo chuckle.

 

 

"Have fun dancing?" Daehyun smile at Jihyun. "Yes" Jihyun shyly smile. "You're so cute. Do you have someone special in your heart?" Daehyun's face turn a little bit red when he asked that question. "You mean boyfriend?" Jihyun look at him. "Yeah.. do you have one?" Daehyun bravely look at her in the eyes. Jihyun was surprised by his boldness. "I.. dont have one. Why?" Jihyun feel her face heated in embarassment. "Really? great" Daehyun said as his face brighten.

"Why did you ask?" Jihyun feel her face burning when Daehyun look at her sweetly. "Nothing" Daehyun smile widely. "Ouh" Jihyun's shoulder flatten. "I'll be going home now" Jihyun stand up followed by Daehyun. "Already? It's only 12. Why so soon?" Daehyun walk beside her. "I have school tomorrow" She said. "Where do you study at? Stardom High?" Daehyun make a guess. "Yeah. How did you know?" She look at him. "I think I've once saw you infront of my school. Perhaps you was waiting for ChoEun" He said.

"Yes. That's right" She walk out of the club. "Why dont you enroll in the same school as ChoEun? You three enroll in different school" Daehyun scratch his head. "You dont need to know" She slide her phone and call Sara. "Hello? Sara.. come out now. We are going home. It's midnight already and tomorrow we still have school. Find ChoEun and meet me outside" She hung up after that. "You sound like a strict mother" Daehyun chuckle.

She laugh. "Is that so? I dont think Im strict.. maybe a little" "Unnie" Sara tapped Jihyun's shoulder. "Good. You're here. Where's ChoEun?" Jihyun look around to find you. "I dont know. Maybe she's home already. Zelo said she left with a guy" Sara said. "A guy?" Jihyun squint her eyes. "Yeah" Sara nodded. "I'll call her" Jihyun tapped in your number and hold her phone near her left ears.

"I'll be going now Daehyun. See you next time" Jihyun bid goodbye. "Tell Yongguk that I'll take my revenge for making me rap on the stage" Sara said before she walk away with her unnie. "I'll remember that" Daehyun waves at them. "Yeoboseyo? ChoEun? Are you home?" Jihyun asked when you answer her call. "Yes unnie Im home. I feel a bit dizzy so I just go home. Sorry I didnt tell you earlier unnie" You said while rubbing the back of your neck even tho she cant see it. "It's okay. We're going home too. Now go to sleep.. tomorrow you have school" She remind you.

"Okay unnie bye" You hung up but J-Hope's voice was heard by your unnie. "Bye... wait.. did I just hear a male voice?" Jihyun look at her phone screen like she could see you through the screen. "What's wrong?" Sara put her hands in her jeans pocket. "I think I heard a male voice while talking with ChoEun" Jihyun put her phone in her handbag. "Maybe it's her tv. C'mon.. Im sleepy" Sara dragged her unnie.

Sara live with her aunty while Jihyun live with her parent. You, Jihyun and Sara live around Namyeong-Dong. You live alone because your parent had gone to Canada for work. They left you alone in Korea. They said they'll be back after 2 years but it's almost 3 years yet you didnt have any clue when they are coming back.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey my fellow readers ^^

I just wanna say that I write a bit of DaeJi moment there :3 hehehe

Hope you guys likes it. I made J-Hope and ChoEun fight a bit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it's okay tho.. I'll make a sweet scene between them after this.

And do you think ChoEun is pregnant? hahahaha

Of course she is.. That's why I wrote this story right ? ^^

And I would like to thanks all my subscribers..

melzy2022
 

 

Thanks for subscribing my story //throw kisses\\

And also a special thanks to

AngleInspirit   

melzy2022

who upvoted my story.

Thank you very much <33