Sick

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

You followed the boys as soon as they began to walk home. Suga stopped when he heard footsteps, making you stop too and hid yourself behind a pole, since its dark plus skinny, Suga couldn’t see a thing and shrugged it away.

“That was close” you said to yourself then continued to follow them till they reach their home safely. When you were satisfied that they had walked home safely you decided to go home too. "I'll be going home too" You glance at J-Hope before you walked back home.

As you were walking home, you suddenly feel dizzy and have the urge to throw up. "Oh god! Not now!" You quickly cover your mouth and find a place to throw up.

You found some bushes and run toward it. "Ugh I hate when it happens. Why do I always feel the urge to throw up?" You wiped your mouth. "It happen since last week" You shook your head a bit to regain your conscious after throwing up.

"I'll go to the clinic tomorrow. Maybe it is just food poisoning" You shrugged and continue your walk back home.

 

The next day, Cho Eun felt sick and bored too. The clock showed 9 in the morning. Jihyun and Sara came 2 hours ago to walk to school together but you said you are not feeling good and they let you rest at home.

As for J-Hope, he didn’t call you ever since last night and you was starting to get worried that anything else might happen to them, or him. But, you had watch them all got home safely and getting treated.

‘Unnie, I’m bored at home’ you text both Sara and Jihyun. ‘Mian, but I cant skip school for you. I'll come over after school okay. Jihyun texted back and you puffed in annoyance.

"If I knew today will be this ing boring, I would have go to school even tho Im not feeling well" You mumble as you throw your body on the bed and make a 'puff' sound.

‘Sorry, I have important classes today. I cant skip school or I'll fail in the last year exam’ Sara replied shortly after Jihyun. Making you more annoyed and bored.

“What am I suppose to do now?” she asked no one. “Oh her window is open” Suddenly a voice from outside your room was heard as a familiar figure jumped into your room. Your eyes brighten as you smile at the figure.

“Hoseok!” You  jumped off your bed and attack your boyfriend with a bear crushing hug. “Whoa, you are home? I thought you were at school” he replied to her hug and kisses the top of her forehead.

You hugged him tighter but he flinched. “Why?” You were shocked when he flinched but then you remember about last night and let go of him. "You hurted" You said as you examine his face which has some bruises on it.

J-Hope remain silent. "Where did you got this bruises?" You asked with a worried tone even though you already know the reason. You were just acting as if you didnt know where he got the bruises but you were really worried about his bruises, wounds and cuts.

"I.. got into a fight last night" J-Hope his hair while looking away. Actually, you already warned him about not to get into fights cause you cant stand seeing his face full with cuts n bruises.

Every time he came home late at night he will have cuts all over his face and his body too. He always said that it is a small fight and asked you not to worried but you cant.

Yes, he is a great fighter but still you were worried about him. "Do you want me treat your wounds and bruises?" You asked. J-Hope look at you, shocked.

"You are not gonna scold me? I mean each time I got into a fight you'll scold me and told me not to get into fights again". "Well Im already tired scolding you. Beside that what gangsters do right? Fighting with other people" You took out the first aid kit and sat on the edge of your bed.

"Come sit here Jung" You called him by his last name. "Cant you call me with a pet name? Like Baby or Honey or Hopey or maybe oppa" J-Hope sat beside you, pouting.

"I'll call you whatever I want" You said as you put some anticeptic on his cuts. "I already treated all the cuts last night" He said as he took the anticeptic and put it back into the first aid kit.

"You sure?" You raise an eyebrow at him. "Yes" He pouted. "What with the pout?" You frown. He is cute when he pout but sometimes you feel like cutting his mouth so that he cant pout anymore.

"Call me oppa. From the first time we dated you never call me oppa" J-Hope look into your eyes while hoping that you'll call him 'oppa'. You look into his eyes too but you had you poker face on.

"I dont want to" You simply said. J-Hope's smile fade away. "You're mean.. I always wish that my girlfriend will call me oppa using her cute voice" He turn his back from you. 'What? Sulk again? Oh gosh.. he really acted like a kid' You slightly gaped at his action.

"But I feel weird calling someone oppa unless it is B.A.P's member, Himchan oppa and Yongguk oppa. Other than that is a no" You said softly.

"What?! You call them oppa? How could you. Did you call Zelo oppa too?" J-Hope turned his face back on you. "No... cause he is just the same age as me" You said.

"Call me oppa too" He said firmly. "But.." You hesistated. "Oppa.. say oppa" J-Hope said with a high hopes in his voice. "But" You bite your lips.

"Why cant you just call me oppa? It is just a simple word" J-Hope frown like a child. You pouted. "Fine, I'll call you oppa but only this once" You crossed your arms over your chest.

J-Hope's eyes brighten in delight. He is smiling widely as he wait for you to say the magic word. "Uhm.. wait.. I cant do this" You bite the inside of your cheeks because of nerveousness.

"Awhh come on Cho" J-Hope is getting unpatient to hear you call him 'oppa'. "Okay lemme try one more time.. ehem" You clear your throat. "Emm.. Hoseok oppa~" You smile nerveously at him.

J-Hope feel like fainting when your voice cooed in his ears. You sound so cute with that soft voice of yours. "I love you Cho!" J-Hope attacked you as soon you say the word 'oppa'.

"Ahhh" You fall on your back on the bed while J-Hope hugging you. "Hoseok!" You hitted his chest. "Okay I'll never call you oppa again" You said while rolling your eyes.

"Huh? No.. call me oppa again" J-Hope plead you. "No I'll not call you oppa. What if you attack me again like this when I call you oppa?" You puffed your cheeks.

"Okay I swear I'll not do like that again" J-Hope showed you his palm as the swear sign. "Hm.. I dont care Im never calling you oppa again" You get up from the bed and took the first aid kit and put it back to its place.

"But Honey Bunny~" J-Hope cling onto you. "No.. by the way.. arent you supposed to be at school?" You look at him weirdly. "You are supposed to be at school too" He said while stucking his tongue at you.

"I cant go to school. Im sick. What's your reason?" You say as you walked out from your room. "You what?" J-Hope stopped infront of you. "Im sick" You tell him again.

J-Hope stare at your face before his hand reached your forehead. 'Yeah.. she is sick. My baby is sick' J-Hope pull you toward the kitchen after he touched your forehead.

"Hey, why are you pulling me?" He dragged you to the kitchen and told you to sit down. "Do you have any 'Cool Fever'?" J-Hope asked while searching for cool fever inside your refrigerator.

"I put it on the shelf there" You pointed at the high shelf and went to take the cool fever. "No no no you sit down. Let me take it" J-Hope pushed you back on the chair and went to take the cool fever.

You look at him confusely. "It's just a fever" You said but then it comes again, the urge to throw up. "" You run toward the nearest bathroom which is beside the kitchen.

J-Hope saw you running and followed you. "Baby?" He asked while your back. "Uweekkk" You keep throwing up for almost 2 or 3 minutes.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried when you didnt stop vomitting. "Im okay now... I guess" You rinse your mouth and wipe it using a towel. "Baby you look pale. Lets go to the clinic" He said while nodding a bit.

"Im okay.. Im not pale" You waved your hand in front of his face. "But Cho.. you look really sick" J-Hope helped you walked into your room. "It's just a fever. Dont worry" You smile widely.

J-Hope didnt seem convinced by your smile. "But-" He was abou to say something when you cut off his word. "Im hungry" You said quickly while look at him.

You dont want him to be worry cause he'll not smile when he is worried about something "Okay.. I know what you want" J-Hope smile a bit when you blinked at him several times.

You laughed when he ruffles your hair. "I want a delicious chicken porridge" You smile sweetly at him. He made an 'OK' sign while winking.

'Im here to investigate about her and that Royal Punk girl but.. I guess I doubted her.. Cho is a sweet girl and kinda innocent too. There is no way she is the girl from last night. That Royal Punk girl is scary as hell' J-Hope glance back at you who were playing with something on the bed.

'Cho~ Hahahaha you are so cute and random. I wonder what are you playing with' J-Hope chuckle while watching you playing something random.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey!! fuhh after a long time.. we meet again *^*

I miss you guys! I miss your comments and all!

I miss my readers huhuhu~

So how's this chapter? I kinda hv problem while writing this chap.. I'll re-write this tomorrow but if you think this chap is good then I guess I'll just post the next chap..

Hehehe.. Im hopping for your support and help! If you guys have interesting ideas for my fanfic, please~ share your thought with me.. I appreaciate it a lot if you want to add some scene or something.. Thank you~

Btw... if anyone need poster or background for your ff, I can make it for you guys

I didnt ask anything for exchange.. so feel free to request ^^