Those Eyes

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

You are having some sweet moments with J-Hope when suddenly his phone's ringtone burst out. The ringtone rang across each inch of the house. You automatically broke the hug.

"Aishhh.. what a good timing" J-Hope sarcastically said. "Hello?" He greeted the other line first. "H-hyung! Help us.. Jungkook is being beaten by some gangsters.. and V is already lifeless on the ground.. hurry up! Come here and help us hyung!" Jimin's voice greet J-Hope's ears and also yours.

'What? My Jungkookie!! No!!' You shriek in your mind. "What?! Okay tell me where are you right now I'll be there" J-Hope said. He is panic and you are panic too.

"Okay.. I'll be there in a minute" J-Hope hang up and quickly run toward the door. But before he twist the door knob he suddenly turn around and run toward you.

"Baby, I have to go. I love you" He kissed your forehead and pecked your lips. You stare blankly at his back as he run out from your house. "Wait... I should help them.. just in case.." You quickly run into your room.

You grabbed your black leather jacket and your black mask. You don’t have time to change your shirt so you just slipped the jacket on and zipped it. 'Should I bring my gun?' You thought for a second before your hand reach for the small rucksack from behind your closet.

You slung the rucksack over your shoulder and quickly run out from your house.

*

J-Hope called the other members for help as soon he stepped out from your house. J-Hope runs to the park where Jimin had told him. As soon as he arrived, his eyes met with the now bloody V, Jungkook and Jimin.

"Yah!!!" J-Hope roared. He’s very angry when he saw the maknaes looking lifeless on the ground. "What did you do to my friends??!!" J-Hope roared again. "Ouh, hi there" Kevin smirked at J-Hope while waving his hand.

"What did you do to my friend?" J-Hope gritted his teeth.

"Nothing really. We just teach them some lesson for not respecting the elder. By the way, we are Ze:a" Minwoo shrugged before smiling slyly at J-Hope.

"Yah! What happen?!" Suga who just arrived stood beside J-Hope, panting after running to the park. Jin and the leader, Rap Monster arrived after a few minutes.

"So these weak boys are your friends?" Hyungsik grabbed Jimin's collar harshly and bring him up from the ground. "H-hyung" Jimin's cracked voice was heard by J-Hope, Suga, Jin and Rap Monster. The four of them clench their fist.

"You still can talk after we beaten you up? Wow impressive" Siwan patted Jimin's face with a smug expression. "Give our members back" Rap Monster coldly asked them. There’s no chance for the four of them to win over Ze:a who have 9 members.

"If you want these kids, you’ll have to through us first" Hee Cheol walked a bit to the front. Rap Monster glance at s and they just look at the leader without saying anything.

"Just give our friends and we will leave" Rap Monster didn’t accept the challenge as he know the four of them will not win. "Come on! Are you afraid? Don’t tell me you are afraid" Taehun laughed.

"We just want our gang members that's all" Jin firmly said. Jun Young, the leader exchange glance with Hyungsik and Siwan. In a blink of eyes, Siwan punched Jimin's lifeless body continuously as Hyunsik hold Jimin in his arms.

"Yah! Stop punching him or he will die!" Suga's eyes widen. He was worried about Jimin's condition. Jun Young motion Siwan to continue punching and Siwan obey him.

"I said stop!!" Suga runs toward Siwan and kicked him as hard as he could. Rap Monster was shocked by Suga's action but followed behind him and kicked Kevin in the face as he stumble backwards. Hyungsik throw Jimin on the ground before he pick Rap Monster as his opponent, along with Kevin.

"That's the spirit" Jun Young smirked before he ran toward J-Hope and punched J-Hope's face. J-Hope who didnt expect the leader to punch him fall on the ground. "Get up and beat me" Jun Young smirked at J-Hope.

"Okay.. as you wish" J-Hope get up on his foot and swung his fist at Jun Young's face. It seems like J-Hope hitted Jun Young pretty hard when Jun Young's nose bleed after he receive the punch.

Jun Young wiped away the blood and punched J-Hope in his stomach. J-Hope and Jun Young are having one vs. one while the unlucky Rap MOnster have to fought with two person at once.

"I heard you guys beaten Infinite into pulp. That means you guys are pretty strong" Minwoo and Dongjun smirked toward Jin before they attack Jin at the same time.

Jin blocked Dongjun's punches but he didn’t managed to block Minwoo's punch and the punch went straight to his face. Jin ignore the pain as he kicked Dongjun before he punched Minwoo's face in return. Both Minwoo and Dongjun stumble backward.

"Okay... You’re pretty strong" Minwoo spit his blood on the ground and Dongjun crack his neck with an amuse expression. "I can be stronger" Jin smirked at them both. The two guys smirked and start punching Jin. Even though Jin barely blocked their fast punches but he managed to gave them hard impact by punching their chest and face.

On the other side, the tense between J-Hope and Jun Young rise each second. Without saying anything, Jun Young charged toward J-Hope and kicked him in the chest. J-Hope stumble a bit but he grabbed Jun Young's leg and pull it hard. Jun Young fall forward because he lost his body balance.

J-Hope quickly pinned Jun Young on the ground and start punching him. Jun Young groaned before he kicked J-Hope's back. J-Hope gritted his teeth as he gave the leader one solid punch. The leader stop moving and J-Hope thought that he passed out already but he just acting like it.

"That was tough" J-Hope shook his head. "You think that tough? Well it's not over yet" Jun Young get up and kicked J-Hope's body. "Ooufff" J-Hope was thrown on the ground because of Jun Young's strong impact.

J-Hope spitted his blood on the ground and glare at Jun Young. Jun Young pull J-Hope up by his collar but J-Hope punched him before he could do anything. The fight between Jun Young and J-Hope become more powerful as each other keep on raising their punching force.

Rap Monster already knocked Hyungsik out but Kevin doesnt go down easily. "Eat this head" Rap Monster spun around and kicked Kevin's head. Kevin feel a bit dizzy and try to gain his conscious back but before that even happen, Rap Monster kicked him hard until his head hit the ground.

Kevin slowly lost his conscious and passed out. "Yah.. Rap Monster knocked both Kevin and Hyungsik out. He might come toward us.. you go and fight with him Hee Cheol" Kwanghee said. Kwanghee, Hee Cheol, and Taehun decided to watch over V, Jimin and Jungkook at the back while the others are fighting.

"Ugh alright" Hee Cheol roll his eyes at Kwanghee. Hee Cheol ran towards Rap Monster, who was oblivious of his presence. Rap Monster fall on the ground after Hee Cheol kicked him.

"Ughh.. what now?" Rap Monster hold his head. "You have to go through me now" Hee Cheol kicked Rap Monster again. Luckily Rap Monster still have a bit energy left, he then kicked Hee Cheol head but passed out after Hee Cheol punched his face.

You stop running as you saw people fighting at the park. "There they are" You walked slowly toward them. "I should help Jungkook first" You were about to run and kick Kwanghee but you stop when J-Hope shouted.

"Arghhh!" J-Hope shouted as Jun Young kicked his stomach hard enough to make J-Hope spill blood out from his mouth.

'J-Hope' You gasped. You turned your heel toward Jun Young but someone suddenly grab your arm. You spun around and meet eyes with Siwan. Siwan has knocked Suga out but when he was about to help Dongjun after Minwoo was out, he saw you walking toward Kwanghee.

"Who are you?" He holds your arm tightly. You look in his eyes as he look in yours too but without warning, you punched his face and start kicking him after that.

"Arghh" Siwan groaned but he didn’t make any move on you. You kicked him again but this time he blocked your kick. With one swift move, Siwan pinned your hands together. "R-royal Punk.. right?" He look at you quizzically.

You didn’t say anything but twist your hands free and kick him in the face, knocking him out. ‘Now, J-HOPE’  you scream in your mind and went toward him.

Jun Young was about to knock J-Hope out, but he couldn’t when he was kicked from the back and everything for him became black in seconds after his head hitted the hard ground.

J-Hope get up after he saw Jun Young on the ground and didnt even move. He look at you with wide eyes. You just sent him a cold stare before going to help Jin.

“Who’s that?” Kwanghee squinted his eyes to make out the female and gasped. The colour in his face drain and he turn to look at Taehun with a panic expression.

“What’s wrong with you?” Taehun look at Kwanghee but the latter didn’t reply but instead he pointed to a figure who’s currently beating the crap out of his gang members. Hee Cheol look at the figure and he had the same respond like Kwanghee, he panic and look around franticly.

“Royal Punk’s back. The rumour’s true” Kwanghee said as he start to scared. You have beaten Siwan, Jun Young and Dongjun out but the are still Kwanghee, Hee Cheol and Taehun.

"Well, let see what I got here" You walk toward Hee Cheol. "Wanna fight me?" You smirked behind your mask. "So.. it's true. You guys are really back?" Hee Cheol try to control his voice from cracking.

"Yeah it's true" You nodded your head and lifted your leg up high before slamming it on Hee Cheol's head. "You're out" You said. Taehun who saw getting out one by one start getting anxious and run toward you with a piece of metal that he found on the ground.

"Ahhhhh" He lift the metal and try to knock it on your head but J-Hope saw it and blocked him. The metal hitted J-Hope's arm instead of your head. J-Hope grabbed the metal and slammed it on Taehun's head. He fall on the ground with a loud thud sound. "Thanks" You deepen your voice a bit so that J-Hope couldnt recognise you.

"No problem" J-Hope smile a bit but the smile dissapear when you just ignore him. You walked toward Kwanghee. "Dont kill me please" He shriek like a girl. "What if I still want to kill you?" You pull out your gun from the small rucksack and pointed it on Kwanghee's head. "Omo!!" Kwanghee screamed with a very high pitch voice.

"Shut up!" You pretend to shoot him just to make him shut his mouth but he passed out instead. "Ouh.. that was easy" You blinked and keep your gun in the rucksack back. "Aigoo.. he hurt so badly" You examine Jungkook's body.

"Ehem.. thanks.. but who are you?" Jin asked you. Jin and J-Hope are the only two that didnt got knocked out by Ze:a. You stand straight and back facing them.

"Do you need to know?" You asked with the same deepen voice. "Uhm.. yeah. You helped us.. who know someday you'll need our help.. we would be glad to help you" Jin laughed a bit. You laughed sarcastically. "I dont need your help. Im strong enough to take down 10 men by my own" You glance at Jin and J-Hope.

"Ouh.. erm.. but still I want to know who is the person that helped us" Jin asked while rubbing the back of his neck. "Im a member of Royal Punk" You spun around and meet eyes with J-Hope. 'Those eyes.... I think I know them but those cant be hers.... right?' J-Hope seem to realise about something. You looked away and broke the eye contact.

"You better bring those boys to a nerby hospital or they might die because losing too much blood" You said before walking away from the two guy. "Wait! How did you know we are here?" J-Hope asked. "I... accidentally saw you guys fighting and thought that I could help" You shrugged.

"Why did you help us? and not Ze:a?" J-Hope asked again. "Why would I help Ze:a? Those bastard always beat the out off many people only cause they didnt gave them money" You stop walking.

"Why did you touch Jungkook? You seems to care about him" J-Hope was a bit weird when a Royal Punk member suddenly came and help them. And she even care about Jungkook.

"I-I... just wanna check whether he was okay or not. He seem to be the worst out of all boys that has been beaten here" You stutter. 'Damn it Hoseok. Why did you have to askked me so many questions?' You bite your lips. "I.. I have to go" You quickly away run from the place.

"She is kind right?" Jin smile at J-Hope. "Yeah" J-Hope unsurely nodded. "Lets go help the others" Jin patted J-Hope's shoulder and ran toward the maknaes first.

J-Hope went toward Rap Monster to check whether he could wake up or not. Rap Monster finally gain his conscious after a few minutes and they went toward the maknaes to help Jin.

Suga was waken up after that before the seven of them quickly get away from the place that has been covered by blood.

 

 

 

 

So??? How was it? I wrote this myself.. hehehe

My sister, AngleInspirit helped me a bit.. thanks unnie!

And....... my subscriber has reached 100 and above.. yayy!!!!

Thank you every one! I really appreaciate your support! I love you my readers!!

large.jpg