Warning

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

You, Sara, Jihyun and BTS decided to go home after a day shopping and hanging out. "We'll be going now!" Sara bid goodbye at the others before walking home with Suga and Jimin since they live near her house.

"Bye Sara!" You waved at her. She salute you and get into the bus she usually use to go home, followed by Suga and Jimin. "Unnie, I'll be going too" You smile at Jihyun and the other BTS. "Okay. But you'll walk alone?" Jihyun asked. Jihyun was a bit worried since it's already 9 p.m and it's really dark.

You automatically look at J-Hope without thinking. J-Hope saw your gaze and secretly giggle. "I'll walk her home" J-Hope said and smile at you. "Oh.. okay then. Bye" Jihyun smile meaningly at you.

You put a blank face and nodded. "Noona! We'll hang out again next time okay?" Jungkook flashed his ultimately cute smile at you. "No problem donsaeng" You made an 'ok' sign while smiling widely at him.

"Bye" J-Hope bid goodbye and walk beside you.

Along the way home, J-Hope keep talking about he was jealous when you being too clingy on Jungkook. You just roll your eyes in respond. "Honey Bunny.. are you listening to me? Im jealous.. so please dont be too close with Jungkook okay?" J-Hope stand infront of you, stopping you from walking.

"Okay Hopey!! I'll not be clingy on someone else than you. Happy?" You faked a smile at him. "Awwwww... you give me a nickname" He hugged you. "Yes.. I gave you a nickname but please.. stop hugging me. I cant breath" You tapped his back several times, hopping he will stop squeezing your tiny body.

"Want some ice cream? My treat" He took your left hand and interlace it with his right hand. You feel relief when he let go of your body. "Ice cream? S-sure" You said hesitantly, you are a bit shocked when he suddenly want to treat you. 'I cant say no to food right'  You mumble in your thought.

"What flavour do you like Honey Bun?" J-Hope asked when it's your turn to order. You and J-Hope found a 24 hours ice cream shop after almost 20 minutes trying to find one (I dont know if 24 hours ice cream shop is exist but whatever).

"Honey Bun? Isnt it supposed to be Bunny?" You tilted your head. "It's too long so I just call you Honey Bun. It's cute too right" He tapped his chin. "O..kay whatever. Uhm miss, one Cookies N' Cream for me" You smile at the worker.

"I'll have the same flavour as my wife" J-Hope wrapped his arm around your waist and pull you closer to him. The worker seems shocked when J-Hope address you as his wife but soon she shrugged it off.

"N-no no no.. give him one ChocoMint, thanks. And Im not his wife" You smile at the worker. She seems confused at first but she follow your order afterword. "Here is your Cookies N' Cream miss" The young worker named Kim Hyeri gave the ice cream to you.

"And ChocoMint for you sir" She carefully gave the ice cream to J-Hope. "Thanks" You and J-Hope thanked her. "Have a good day" She smile before taking the next customer's order.

"Why didnt you tell her that you're not my wife and why didnt you let me buy the same flavour as yours?" J-Hope put one scoop of ice cream in his mouth. "Because.. if we choose the same flavour, I can taste your ice cream and you can taste mine too. Ouh.. about the wife thingy, it's because Im not your wife" You scoop your ice cream and eat it.

"Not yet. Btw can I taste your ice cream?" He whisper the 'not yet' part before asking to taste your ice cream. "Hm? You wanna taste my ice cream first?" You look at him. He nodded. "Okay" You took one scoop of your ice cream and put it near his mouth.

He opened his mouth and eat the ice cream. "It's delicious right?" You smile at him. "Yeah.. and it become more delicious when you feed me" He look at you and laughed.

You blushed when he say like that. "Yahh hajima (stop it)" You didnt dare to look at him. 'I just... feed him my ice cream. Why did I do that? Ahh pabo me' You thought. "Wanna taste my ice cream?" He hold his ChocoMint ice cream near your mouth.

Before you could think anything, your heart told your mouth to open and eat the ice cream. J-Hope seems very happy when you eat the ice cream. "Why are you smiling like that? You look creepy" You pinched your eyebrow together.

"We just kissed. An indirect kiss.. or should I say two indirect kiss" He touch the corner of your lips to clean some ice cream stain. You pushed his hand. "What's an indirect kiss?" You blushed a bit when he smile sweetly at you, but you also curious about the indirect kiss.

'What is an indirect kiss? When did we kiss? We only exchange taste of our ice cream' You thought. "When you feed me your ice cream.. you use your spoon right? And I eat the ice cream using your spoon too.. that's an indirect kiss. Same goes to me when I feed you the ice cream" He pinch your cheek.

"Ouh.. really?" You tilted your head. "Yeah" He nodded. Obviously, your brain didnt process about the kiss yet. "Wait!!! Kiss?" You suddenly shout. People who are nearby look at you weirdly.

"Slow your voice Cho, people are looking at us" J-Hope covered your mouth. "You mean we.. kissed?" You pull his hand away from your mouth. "Yeah silly.. we talked about this five minutes ago and now you realise about the kiss?" He lightly knock your head.

"I didnt realise about it earlier" You pouted and touched the part where he knocked you. "You are so oblivious Honey Bun. But that's the cute part of you" He kissed your cheek.

"Hey.. you kissed me again" You covered your cheeks. "No Im not. The first one is indirect kiss but this one is the real kiss" He smile slyly at you. "Huh? I dont see any different about both kiss" You glare at him.

"Well I do" He simply shrug his shoulder. You roll your eyes before walking again. He followed behind you, laughing over your cuteness.

 

 

"Yah, look at that" Chunji nudge L.Joe. "What?" L.Joe glance at Chunji before looking at where he pointed. "That's the boy that stole the rings and pendrive from us right?" Chunji asked L.Joe.

"Yeah.. it's him" L.Joe squint his eyes to have a better view. "Lets follow him" Chunji motion L.Joe to follow you and J-Hope. J-Hope is too busy talking with you until he didnt realise that L.Joe and Chunji are following him.

But you do. You know that the two are following you and J-Hope. "Yah.. can you stop talking for a while?" You look at J-Hope and he stop talking. "Why?" He tilted his head. "Why are you so dumb? Cant you see that those two guy are following us?" You pushed his head a bit so he could see Chunji and L.Joe.

"!" He cursed before dragging you to walk faster. "They noticed us" L.Joe said and fasten his step. "Who are they?" You asked J-Hope. "Remember when I broke into your house that night?" He said without looking at you and walk faster.

"Yeah.. how can I forgot. We slept togeth- nevermind" You shook your head and just follow where he dragged you. "That night, I stole the rings and pendrive from them. I bet they recognise me" He hissed while messing his hair.

"So are we gonna run from them or just hide?" You glance back to look at Chunji and L.Joe. "Dont look at them. We will run for now" He pull you closer to him by wrapping his arm around your waist. "Okay" You obey him.

"Lets block their way" L.joe said to Chunji. Both Chunji and L.Joe fasten their pace and block your way. "Going somewhere?" You stare at L.Joe, the one who asked where you are going before J-Hope pushed you behind him.

"What do you want?" J-Hope glare at L.Joe, who is smirking at you. 'Ergh.. stop smirking' You roll your eyes. "You got a hot girl there.. mind sharing her with me?" L.Joe laughed.

"She's mine and mine only" J-Hope stand infront of you, blocking L.Joe's gaze on you. 'I think I know who the boys are.. they are from a gang called Teen Top. Sara might know them well since she goes to the same school with them' You peek from J-Hope's back.

"Greedy huh?" L.Joe raise an eyebrow at J-Hope. "Anyway.. we want our things back" Chunji interupt the conversation. "I dont have it. If you want the things you can ask from Infinite" J-Hope smirked at Chunji.

"You gave it to them?!" Chunji roared. There is no one around since it's almost 10 pm, beside the street was a bit hidden from the main road so even if he shouted no one will hear.

"You stupid!! That pendrive is important! Omg.. and she will definitely be mad at us!" L.Joe kicked a trash can nearby and it crumpled a bit. "Infinite.. will definitely rule this Seoul" Chunji look frustrated. "What do you mean by that? and who is she?" J-Hope look confused by what they are saying.

"You.. are a member of BTS right?" L.Joe grabbed J-Hope's collar. "Y-yes" J-Hope said even though he was a bit shocked when L.Joe grabbed his shirt.

"You guys are newbie.. you didnt know what happened in gangs world a year and half ago. That pendrive that you gave to Infinite is very important. It consist the information of our gang.. and other gangs too. When Infinite got the thing, they'll definitely wipes their rival easily, like us Teen Top. And also the pendrive have an information about smuggling. We could be rich, man" L.Joe said and let go of J-Hope's shirt."Moreover... she told us to take a good care of it but we've lost it.. for real this time" Chunji have this super uneasy feeling masked all over his face.

"I know about what happened. The pendrive is ours, Royal Punk" You mumble to yourself. 'But who is the she that he's talking about?' You look a bit confused. J-Hope didnt hear what you said but... Chunji did. Chunji look at you with his round eyes.

You noticed him looking at you and quickly hide behind J-Hope. "Hoseok? C-can we go home already? Im scared" You pretend to be scared. "Okay Cho. We go home in a minute after I have settle this thing with them" He patted your head, assuring you not to scare.

"We will let you go this time, JUST this time but when Infinite start doing their y work. We'll find you and BTS" L.Joe poked J-Hope's chest several times. "Lets go" Chunji called L.Joe and they walk away from you and J-Hope.

"Yaa Chunji, wait a sec. I dont understand. What happened a year ago?" J-Hope called Chunji. He cant handle his curiousity and asked him. Chunji look at you and said "That... it's your job to find out about it. Maybe the cute girlfriend of yours could help". With that Chunji leaves J-Hope hanging with his words..

J-Hope watched them walk away with his blank face while your face show a pure shock expression.

'The ??? He heard me just now. Oh god.. what should I do' You mouth were wide open. "What? I.. dont- what is he trying to say? Do you understand what he just say, Cho?" J-Hope look at you with blank face.

"I.. dont know" You shrugged, trying to act casual to hide your nerveousness and quickly walk to the destined place, not wanting to stay any longer there. "Cho.. wait up" He follow behind you.

 

"Yah! Why do you mean by that girl could help him? She's just a pure innocent girl and I bet she doesnt even know about those gangs" L.Joe asked Chunji. "Pure innocent girl? Huh" Chunji smirked.

"I bet you my whole life that she isnt an ordinary girl. Her facial might posses an innocent look but she's not that innocent" Chunji smirked at the confused L.Joe. "Just go straight to the point you bastard" L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Duh.. I think his girlfriend might be one of the Royal Punk" Chunji finally blurt out what he was thinking. "WHAT? YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT?" L.Joe widen his eyes. "No that cant be true" L.Joe seems like he could believe his friend.

"I dont know but I heard she say something like 'I know....' and 'It is ours, Royal Punk' " Chunji put his hands in his jeans pockets. "Really? but.. why didnt that bastard hear it? Or does he already know about it?" L.Joe make some wild guess.

"If he know that his girl is a member of Royal Punk, he'll not give the pendrive to Infinite, stupid shortie" Chunji roll his eyes at how stupid L.Joe was. "Punk! You say Im shortie again and I'll brake your pretty nose" L.Joe glare at his fellow friend.

"Shortie" Chunji smirked at the furious L.Joe. "That's it!" He try to punch Chunji but failed. "Im just kidding man" Chunji laugh and patted L.Joe's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay... how was it?

Im sorry for not updating almost 4 days..

I was busy.. and it's kinda hard to write since I was busy.. hahaha

I'll make a double update.. Hope you enjoy :3

//warning\\ English is not my first language so I hope you understand if I mess up some words..

tumblr_m50vhcsohv1rvxe34o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_lyz7nfc2sh1qedwdjo1_500.png

Some ChunJoe pics for you guys :3333