Lunch

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

"Cho~ ! Cho~ !" From afar you could hear J-Hope's Voice calling your name. "Huh? Ouh.. he came again" You roll your eyes as you turn your body to where the voice coming from.

"How many time do I have to tell you so you'll stop coming here?" You said but there's nobody there. "Er.... okay.. where are you? Come on Hoseok.. show yourself" You tapped your foot on the ground and crossed your arm around your chest.

"Hoseok?" You scanned around the school garden. "Hoseok? Erm.. that's weird. Did I hallucinate?" You bite the inside of your cheek as your brows meet each other.

You were sure that it was Hoseok. You recognise his voice. Furthermore, Hoseok has been coming to your school to have lunch with you since last week.

"Maybe he did listen to me when I told him not to come" You sigh in relief. You were a bit worried when Hoseok always came to your school.

The teachers might find out and you'll be punish for bringing outsider inside the school area. And you also worried about the girls inside your school.

Those es will try to seduce J-Hope by clinging onto him. You clench your fist in anger when you remember a girl kissed J-Hope's cheek yesterday.

"That Sina... I wish I could punch her face. How dare she kissed my boyfriend" You gritted you teeth. "Ahh well she'll never get Hoseok anyway cause he's mine" You tried to calm yourself down.

You walked to your favourite place, which is under the 'sakura' tree. As you were walking, someone came from behind and back hug you. You jumped in surprised.

The boy who were hugging you cupped your mouth. 'Huh? What? Hoseok? Ugh this man.. always playing around' You roll your eyes as you pull his hand away from your mouth and turn around.

"Hoseok how- erm.. Zelo?" Your eyes widen in surprise when you saw Zelo instead of J-Hope. "Yes it's me Zelo" He flashed his smile.

"Were you waiting for your boyfriend? What his name again? Hyunsik? Hyunseung?" Zelo tilted his head while thinking. "It's Hoseok, Junhong-ah" You pinched his cheek hard until it turned red.

"You always forget about his name" You glare at the tall boy infront of you. "Im sorry.. I only remember girls names not boys" Zelo stuck his tongue out.

"Whatever Zelo-ah" You shook your head while smiling.

"So why are you here?" You asked Zelo after you sit down under the tree. "I just walking to the cafeteria but then I saw you here" Zelo stand beside you while you sit.

"Ouh.. okay.. but I think you better go to B.A.P. They might search for you" You said to him. He laughed. "Yeah.. they'll search for me but I cant leave you alone here? You're my girl bestfriend" He said as he sit down next to you.

"Dont mind me. I just wanna rest my mind here. Im too tired lately" You close your eyes and take a deep breath of the fresh air. Zelo watched your every moves and secretly chuckle.

 

 

"Damn it! How can I fell? I think the school fence is not so tall" J-Hope clean the dust on his pants. J-Hope climbed the fench again and this time he success.

"Fuhh! Finally. Now where is my Baby Cho?" J-Hope look around the garden and spotted his girlfriend.

"What? Who is that guy beside her?" J-Hope squinted his eyes to take a better look of the guy. "Ouhh it's just Zelo" J-Hope sighed in relief.

"But she's still not save around him. Who knows that Zelo might kiss my girl cause my girl's lips are irresistable" J-Hope walk as fast as he could toward you and Zelo.

"Ehem!" J-Hope cleared his throat. You and Zelo look up at the same time. "Hoseok.. I knew it.. I didnt hallucinate when I heard your voice" You stand up and flicked your finger.

Zelo follow your action by standing up too. There is a huge different in height between Zelo and J-Hope.

"Hey HyunSik" Zelo greeted him while smiling. "It's Hoseok not HyunSik, tall guy" J-Hope glare at him. "Im Zelo not tall guy" Zelo pouted when J-Hope call him 'tall guy'.

"Junhong, I think you better go to the cafeteria. I need to talk with Hoseok" You smiled at the pouting Zelo and he smiled back. "Okay then. I'll wait for you in the cafeteria" He slowly walk away after he bid goodbye.

"What does he want? I fell from the fence for just 4 second and Zelo already beside you? Hmph" J-Hope pout as he sit down under the tree.

"You fell? Yah! Pabo (stupid)! How can you fell?" You quickly sat beside him and scan through his body to see if he got any injuries from the fall.

"Nahh Im okay it just I slipped while trying to get in here. I saw you walking.. I called your name but I fell second after that" He explain.

"Awww pity you" You messed his hair. "Aishh dont do that. It took a long time making hair like this you know" J-Hope grabbed your hand so that you'll stop messing his hair.

"By the way.. didnt I told you not to come here before" Your gaze suddenly change from lovely to angry. "What? I just wanna spend my time with you during lunch" He flashed his goofy smile at you.

"Huh... so I cant do anything to get you out of here? Even if I scold you.. you'll still come here during lunch?" You asked him. "Nope. You cant do anything... accept kissing me" J-Hope pursing his lips at you, asking for a kiss.

"Hell no!" You said as you pushed his lips back to normal. As fast as lightning, J-Hope pulled you and make you sit on him. Now you were sitting on his laps.

"Baby~ I miss you damn much!" He played with you blouse tie. "So what you want to do? Make out under this tree?" You asked him sarcastically but J-Hope took the question seriously.

"I dont mind" He said as he slowly lean forward to kiss you. "Hey! Stop it! I said it with a sarvastic tone. Are you stupid or what?" You knock his head. J-Hope laughed when you hitted his head.

"Hey Im hungry~ Lets go to the cafeteria!" J-Hope lift you up from his laps and put you on the ground.

"Come on!" J-Hope dragged you to the cafeteria.

"! I hope the teachers didnt saw him" You face palm yourself.

 

"Yah.. look at him. He's from BigHit High right? What is he doing in our cafeteria" "Wahh that's J-Hope! Finally I get to see him in person" "That ChoEun is so lucky" Whispers were heard among the students.

J-Hope walks in the cafeteria like nothing happen while you walk in with worries.

"Baby, what do you want to eat? I'll buy you anything you want. I think your appetite is big nowadays. Hm.. lets see what your school's canteen got" J-Hope didnt stop talking until you choose the menu and dragged him out from the cafeteria.

'Ahhh Im screwed. Why does this man have no shame?' You sighed heavily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay firstly! Im sorry for not updating since 2 (?) weeks ago.. Im really sorry.. It just.. I need time to adjust my school schedule, my kpop schedule.. so I have to put all the fanfics aside..

Im the vice president for my school's softball team, Im the school player for the handball team.. so Im quite busy since the game for both handball and softball are in March.. I've to train every day.. and it makes met tired..

I wanted to update at night but Im too tired so I sleep instead of updating..

By the way, I've got a brilliant idea for my fanfic..

I dont know whether you guys like it or not but Im gonna stick with that storyline.. I think it's awesome.

Hahaha xD

Okay that's all.. leave your comment below.. tell me if you like this chap or not.. I'll make the story more interesting after this.. Im sorry for the late update... huhuhu Mianhae~