Morning Kiss

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

The sound from the alarm clock echo in your room. You rubbed your eyes and shut the alarm. "Morning already?" You squint your eyes. "Uh.. I need more beauty sleep" You frown but still get out from your bed. You took your towel and enter the bathroom. You washed your face before you undress yourself and shower.

"Hmm lemon" You smell your hair. "I love lemon" You smile to yourself. After having such a relaxing shower you walk to your closet to take your uniform but you saw something. "What are you doing in my bed?" You scream. "What?" J-Hope rub his left eye using his palm while he stare at you with his right eye. "How did you get in? Wait did you sleep on my bed last night?" Your eyes widen in shock.

"Uh.. yeah" He smile sheeply. "But I saw you went home last night" You blink at him. "I forgot my phone so I came back but then I saw you sleeping on the sofa while the tv was still on. So I carried you into your room and lay beside you to watch you sleep" He explain. "And?" You want to know what happened next. "And I fell asleep too" He laugh.

"Nothing happened right?" You shot him a curious glare. "Uhm... no" He think before answering you. "If nothing happened why did you have to think?" You put your hands on your waist. He didnt answer you and just smile sheeply. "You did something arent you?!" You stomp your feet and groan. "Stop groaning and wear your uniform. It's 7 already" He get up and walk into the bathroom. You frown and wear your uniform. 'Ugh!! I wanna stab him with a knife. How can he sleep next to me like Im her girlfriend'

You are combing your hair when J-Hope suddenly called your name. "What?" You slightly yell at him. "Could you please give me a towel?" He said. "Why didnt you take it before you enter the bathroom?" You took you towel and walk to the bathroom. You knocked the bathroom door, hard. "I forgot" He opened the door a bit and took the towel from your hand. "Thanks babe" He winked. You roll your eyes and walk to your bed.

You took your phone and unlocked it. "Whoa! Taeyang's new mv is out" You jump in excitement. J-Hope saw you jumping when he get out from the bathroom. "Why are you jumping?" J-Hope asked and wrap his hands around your waist. You still unaware that he has hugged you. "Taeyang's new mv is out" You slightly cheers. "What's so good about his new mv?" J-Hope pouted and rest his head on your shoulder. "It's not only good but it's awesome" You said while watching the mv. "Im awesome too" J-Hope said. "But Taeyang is more awesome" You said.

"Kyaaa!" You scream when you saw Taeyang's bare body in the 'Ringa Linga' mv. "Babe~ dont scream like that for other guys except me" J-Hope frown. "OMG ! That's so cool! And his body is 'umph'" You scream like a typical fangirl. J-Hope roll his eyes when you said 'body'. You locked your phone and put it into your uniform vest but then you realise that J-Hope is hugging you. "What are you doing?" You took his hands and unwrapped it from your waist. "Why? You let me hug you 3 minutes ago" He wrap his hands over your waist again.

"That's because I didnt know you hugged me while Im busy watching the mv" You said and try to free yourself from his hug. "Is that so? I think you should watch the mv again so I can hug you a little longer" He said and hold you tight in his hug. "Hoseok stop it. It's 7.13, unnie will arrive at any time" You sigh when he didnt want to release you. J-Hope only take a few minutes to shower since he's a guy. "Fine.. fine" He let go of you. "You should go home and get ready for school too or you'll be late" You take your bag and go to the living room.

"Dont worry. I can make it" He wear his clothes and follow you. "You didnt eat breakfast?" He raise an eyebrow at you. "I'll eat at school" You said while wearing your socks. "Let me make you sandwich" He went into the kitchen and make sandwich for you. "You didnt have to" You said from the living room. "It's okay. I want to make delicious sandwich for my girlfriend" He laugh. "Pshh.. girlfriend.. im not your girlfriend" You said while walking to him.

"Here" He gave you the sandwich as soon he finished making it. "What did you put in it?" You look at the sandwich. "Nutella" He hold your chin softly and motion for you to eat the sandwich. "C'mon.. eat it" He said sweetly. "I can eat it myself" You try to take the sandwich but he gave you a glare. "Okay.. okay" You opened your mouth and take a bite of the sandwich. "Thanks" You said while munching. "Welcome" He smile and gave the sandwich to you. He make 3 more sandwich, 2 for him and 1 more for you. "Here" He gave you your sandwich. You take it and munch happily. "Can I get one more?" You show 1 finger at him. He was munching his second sandwich.

He swallow the sandwich slowly before looking at you and chuckle. "Sure" He said and make another piece of sandwich for you. "Say ahh~" He hold the sandwich near your mouth. You opened your mouth but didnt say 'ahh'. "Say 'ahh' first" He pulled back the sandwich. You roll your eyes. "Ahh" You say coldly. "Not cute enough" He said. "Ahh" You said again. This time with a cute voice. "Good" He gave you the sandwich but before you get to bite it he pulled back. "Hoseok" You unconsciously whine. "Awww so cute" He pinched your cheek.

"Give me that sandwich" You tried to snatch the sandwich from him. "Nope" He quickly bite the sandwich. "Hoseok" You whine again. He laugh. "Okay okay. Here" He gave you the sandwich that he has bite. "But you has bite it" You inspect the sandwich before munching it. He chuckle and stare at you while you eat. 'Why does she have to be so cute?' He smile.

"ChoEun" J-Hope call your name. "What?" You took a last bite of the sandwich and look at him. He stayed silent until you finish munching. "Hoseok? Why did you call me?" You waves your hand infront of his face. He didnt say anything and hold your hand that you waved at him just now. He lean closer to you. Now his face is just an inch from your face. "Ho-hoseok" You tried to get your hand off his grip. "I love you ChoEun" With that his lips crashed onto yours. You frozen as your eyes widen.

He move his other hand and put it around your waist. You stood still for a few seconds before you slowly kiss him back. He smile between the kiss. After you feel the kiss is too long, you pulled away and blush. "You likes me now?" He caress your face. "I.. uh.. I.." You blush harder when he touch your face. "You are so cute when you blush" He said and smile. You are about to say something when you suddenly hear someone knock your door.

"ChoEun?! Unnie are here. Lets go" Sara shouted while she knock your door, as usual. "I gotta go now" You quickly stand up and left him. "Im ready. Lets go" You said as soon you open the door. "Okay" Your unnie said and the three of you walk to school. J-Hope walk to the living room when he heard you closed the door. "You left me without a goodbye" He pouted. J-Hope walk into your room and hopped over you window since you had locked the door before you left.

"ChoEun, can you.. walk home by yourself today?" Jihyun unnie said. "Why ?" You tilt your head. "I.. er.." Jihyun bite her bottom lip. "She have a date with Daehyun" Sara said while smilling at Jihyun. "Heyy let me tell her about that myself. You dont have to say it for me" Jihyun pretend to hit Sara. "A date? Daehyun?" Your eyes widen. "Uhm.. yeah. He asked me last night when he called me after I got home" Jihyun blushed. "Unnie!! You finally want to go for a date" You scream happily and hugged her. It's not like no one had ever asked her for a date, plenty of boys had asked her but she refuse.

"Uh.. thanks" She pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "But why do I have to walk home alone? Sara unnie can walk with me" You blink at her. "I have a date too" Sara said and blush a bit. You snort but your eyes widen when you realise that she is saying the truth. "Are you serious?!" You slightly shout. "Of course I am. What? do you think no one want me?" She roll her eyes. "Whoa unnie!! Chukahae" You smile and hug both of them. "You have a date with who unnie?" You asked Sara. "Yongguk" She said.

"Uh? Both are from my school" You said. "Yeah" Jihyun and Sara said in unison. "Am I the only one who doesnt have a date?" You pout. "Awww you'll have a date soon" Sara and Jihyun try to make you feel better. "Hm.. do you think so?" You said. "Of course" They smile. You arrived at your school at 7.37 a.m. 23 minutes before the school start. "Bye unnie! Hope you'll have a good date" You bid them goodbye and they do the same.

You walk into your class and sat on your usual place. "ChoEun!" You heard the same voice who will greet you every morning. "Hey" You simply waved at him. "You leave me just like that last night" He pout. "Mianhae" You said. "Who's he?" Zelo sat on his place which is next to you. "Who?" You asked. "The one who dragged you last night" Zelo said. "Oh.. he is my...... friend" You hesitate to tell him. "Ouh.. so he's not your boyfriend right?" Zelo asked and smile a bit. "N-no" You said. "Cool. Will you be my girlfriend then?" He suddenly asked you.

"What?" You blink at him. "Daehyun hyung and Yongguk hyung got your unnies as their girlfriend so I want you for myself" He said and smile cutely. "Zelo.. go ask someone else. Im not interested" You put a poker face on. "Why not?" He whine. "Im handsome, cute, tall, funny and much more" He listed his charm for you. "You're cute, handsome, funny and else Zelo but Im not interested" You laugh and pinched his cheek. He was so cute and you couldnt hold the urge to pinch his fluffy cheek. You saw your teacher come and pretend to read your text book but Zelo wasnt aware of the teacher presence.

"Come on ChoEun. Be my girlfriend" Zelo begged you. "Zelo, you can ask ChoEun to be your girlfriend after my class okay but now open your math text book" Mrs. Park said while looking at Zelo and you. "O-okay" He said and take out his text book. He was embarass, you could tell when his face is as red as tomato.

 

 

J-Hope on the other side was late for school. "Mr. Jung, you are late" Mr. Shin, his English teacher tapped his foot when J-Hope walk into his class 10 minutes late. "Im sorry" J-Hope apologise. Yes, he is a gangster but he will never be rude to his teachers. "It's okay. You may sit now" J-Hope walk to his place and settle down. "Psst.. why are you late and where did you go last night?" RapMon whisper. "I woke up late" J-Hope lied about why he was late but he doesnt tell RapMon where he was last night.

"Okay.. but where did you go last night?" RapMon still wanna know about that. "I went home. I feel a bit dizzy last night" J-Hope lied again. "Ouh" RapMon make an 'o' shape with his mouth. After the small chit chat they both focused on the lesson.

It is now lunch time. The cafeteria is full with people. "J-Hope, RapMon" Jin called them. "Hey guys" They both greeted BTS. "Hyung where did you go last night?" Jimin asked. "I went home" J-Hope said the same lie that he used on RapMon. "You just missed something cool last night hyung" V said. "Yeah.. there was a girl who rapped last night. She was so cool" Jungkook said while smiling. "Oh really?" J-Hope said but he wasnt interested. "Yeah! She's cute too" V said. "Okay but why are you talking about her?" J-Hope said. "Suga hyung seems to like her" The three maknae smile slyly at Suga. "Yahh!! Shut up" Suga said. J-Hope shook his head and smile.

"Hopey!" Eunji chirp and clung onto J-Hope's arm. "What do you want woman?" J-Hope hisses and pull his hand away. "Hopey, let eat together" She pulled his hand so he'll stand up. "What are you doing? Stop pulling me" J-Hope lightly pushed her hands away since she is a girl and there are other student in the cafeteria. "Oh come on Hopey. Dont you wanna eat with your girlfriend" She pout. "You're not my girlfriend. Stop disturbing me" He hisses and sat back on his place.

"Hopey!" She stomp his feet and act cute. "Hyung, please make her go. Im trying to eat right here. Please tell her to go before I lost my appetite" Jimin said while glaring at Eunji. She glare back at him. Eunji is beautiful and perfect but because of her y attitude, not many people likes her. "Eunji, please go" Jin said softly not wanting her to be mad. "Fine but remember this J-Hope, sooner or later I'll make you mine. And for you" She pointed at Jimin. "You'll pay for saying that you lost your appetite because of me" With that she walk away from their table and pushed other student who are on her way.

BTS shook their head. "That noona is so... unbelievable" Jungkook sigh. "I dont want her as my sister-in-law" V said and high fived with Jungkook. Eunji is the same age as Jimin and V but V is younger than her by 1 month while Jimin is older than her by 2 days.

 

 

You just finished your class and on your way to the cafeteria with Zelo. Some students greeted you and Zelo while you are walking toward the cafeteria. Male students mostly greet for you while female students greeted for Zelo. You are quite popular in your school despite of your natural beauty and your intelligent. Beside, you are rich too. Girls would be envy with your beauty face and your cleverness. Some even consider you as queenka. "Have a good day sunbae-nim" A group of girls bowed at you and Zelo. You smile and bowed a bit at them while Zelo just smile.

"Hey ChoEun" B.A.P greeted you when they saw you walk in the cafeteria with Zelo. "Yo Zelo" Himchan salute him and smile at you. "Have a sit my lady" Himchan motion you to sit down. "Thanks" You smile. Everyone roll their eyes when Himchan being gentlemen around girls. "What do you want to eat? Let me buy you something" Himchan winked. You are used to this side of Himchan and just tell him what you want to eat. Himchan nodded and went to buy you the food that you have ordered.

"So Daehyun oppa, Jihyun unnie told me that you have asked her for a date" You said. Daehyun who was drinking his orange juice choke. "Omo" You look at him in worry. "Are you okay oppa?" You asked. "Im okay" Daehyun assure you while JongUp Daehyun's back to make sure that he's fine. "So.. do you like my unnie?" You look at him. "I.. uhm yes" He blushed and look down. "Okay.. I hope you managed to make her fall for you cause unnie is a bit cold-hearted" You said.

"Uh.. where do you think I should bring her to? Restaurant? Shopping mall?" Daehyun asked you. "Uhm.. I think you better bring her to watch movie or bring her to restaurant. Dont bring her to shopping complex cause Jihyun unnie didnt like shopping" You gave him some advice. "Thanjs ChoEun!" He smile sweetly. "Not a big deal" You smile back at him. "How about you Yongguk oppa? Do you like Sara unnie?" You asked Yongguk. "Of course.. she's beautiful, fun, cute, can rap.. why not" He said. "Uhm.. cool. Take care of my unnie okay?" You look at both of them. "Okay" Daehyun said while Yongguk just make an 'ok' sign with his hand. 'I hope this oppa can make unnie happy' You smile but then you thought about J-Hope. 'What is he doing now?' You rested your face on your palm. 'Wait.. why am I thinking of him' You mentally slapped your face. 'Where the is Himchan oppa? Im so hungry now!' You pouted angrily. After a few minutes he came back and gace you your fried kimchi rice. "Why are you late?" You glare at him. "Sorry I forgot about your food when Im talking with the girl over there" He pointed at the girl but you ignore him. "Aishh" He frown when you ignored him. 'J-Hope wont forget about me when he's with another girl right? Or is he just the same as Himchan oppa who simply forgot about me when he's around other girl?' You thought about J-Hope again while eating. 'Nah.. I dont think that he's the same at this oppa' You glance at Himchan who winked a girl. You roll your eyes at the sight. 'J-Hope said he love me' You smile a bit when you think about him. 'Does this mean that I likes him? hm.... I dont know'

 

 

 

 

 

bangtan-boys-j-hope-24.png?w=560

d8xq6f

301976-bangtan-boys-j-hope-13.jpg

tumblr_mpevd0vGxW1sq411to1_1280.jpg

J-Hope ft. Golden Maknae Jungkook ^~^