Dream

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

Choeun cannot sleep that night. She dreamed of something. Something that happened years ago.

Groans and heavy breathing could be heard from inside the dark alley. "Bastard girl!!" A guy with a dark blue hair and have muscular body swing his bat to Sara but you and Sara quickly join force. You jumped on Sara as she push you upward and held you up. You block the bat with you right leg.

With a swift movement you kicked the guy's head with your left leg. The guy was knock down after receiving your solid kick on his head. "Jyeahh" Sara high five-ed with you.

"Minhyuk, cover my back" Hana whispered to the guy with light chocolate hair and was wearing a skull mask covering his pretty face. "Sure thing baby" He smirked as he covered Hana's back.

Looking at the ladder, Hana smile under her mask. 'I wonder how I'll live without you, Minhyuk'. She look at the guy infront of her. The guy make his first move by fthrowing his fist toward Hana's face. She quickly avoid his punch and kick the guy on his belly. She make another kick on his head and send him unconscious on the floor.

 

 

In the midst of Royal Punk fighting those bastard.. someone is watching them. "Where the are they?" She hissed under her mask. She looked around to make sure no one sees her and she took three steps backward before she completely dissapeared into the darkness.

"Heyy where's Jihyun unnie?" You noticed that one of your unnie is not there fighting with you guys. "Uh.. I dont know" Sara shrugged. "Heyy look there" You looked at where Sara pointed.

You smirked to yourself. "How sweet.. they sure are in love" You cooed to Sara. She snickered beside you. As soon as Minhyuk and Hana knocked off the last standing guy, all of them cheered.

"Cool!! We managed to beat them without using any bats or guns!" The elders laughed when you jumped up and down like a little girl who just get a candy from her parent.

"That means we're getting stronger!" Sara showed her arm muscle to everyone. "Whoaa Saraa! you really do have arm muscles!" You gave her two thumbs up.

"Of course" She raise her nose up high, proud of herself. Minhyuk and Hana laughed at their childlish sisters. Minhyuk's arm snake to Hana's waist and he pull her closer to his body.

"If we have children.. they'll sure act like them" He whispered sofly to his lovely girlfriend. He loves how she would blush and hide her face from him. "Pshh... you love bird should go get a room" You roll your eyes at the elder. Hana blushed even harder and Minhyuk laughed at the scene.

 

"This is the time..." Slowly... she walk out from her hiding. With a gun in her right hand she point it out toward Hana. "Goo Hana... tonight will be the last night for you to spend with Minhyuk" She took another step closer to focus on her target.

She pull the tigger and point at Hana's heart. "Hana-ya... I like you.. you're kind. I love being your friend. But you stole my first love and I cant tolerate with that. So I guess this is a painful goodbye for you.. for me.. for him. I'll take care if him well for you okay Hana-shi" Tears slowly run down her cheeks.

Although she doesnt want to do this but she know her heart is eager for this. She couldnt stand watching her first love being with her friend. With her last tear roll down her cheeks.. she shoot her.

Jihyun run as fast as she could but when she was close enough to her target.. Kirra have already shot Hana.

"No..... Im late" Jihyun's eyes widen. All of you were in state of shock. No one move or make any sound.

"Ungrateful !!!" Kirra was tackled down to the ground by Jihyun. "How could you shoot her?! How can you be so heartless?!!" She punches her multiples time.

"Get off me Jihyun" She kicked Jihyun's belly as strong as she could. Jihyun was thrown away a few feet from Kirra. Jihyun was alert that Kirra is just as strong as her and the others.

Jihyun couldnt stop staring at Kirra when they both faced each other. "How could you do this?" Jihyun's eyes threaten to cry. "I.. I dont understand" Jihyun shook her head in confiusion. She is one of them after all but how could she did that to her friend.

"I... Im sorry. It's her fault... it's because of her I became like this" Kirra's word was soft but mixed with hatred. Kirra knew she had to make her escape before Jihyun jump on her again. She looked at Minhyuk for the last time, hoping that he will look at her too but she was dissapointed. 

 'Even when she was dying your eyes are still set on her' Kirra smirked to herself and run away just like that. Jihyun know she could do nothing to catch her. She couldnt move on from the facts that their own bestfriend will be this heartless and kill her own gang member.

Jihyun then made a run toward Hana but as soon she sat beside her, Hana breathe out her last breath. "Yaa.. dont you dare die now!" Minhyuk shake Hana's body softly. Hoping that miracle would happen.

"Unnie!" You cried at the now dead Hana. Sara couldnt look at Hana's face as she cries her heart out on Jihyun's shoulder. Jihyun froze in her place.

"I really am... late" She look at her bestfriend pale face. She moved closer to Hana and plant a sisterly kiss on her forehead. "Unnie.. you'll always be in our heart. I promise you that" The word that came out of Jihyun's mouth is almost like a whisper.

Royal Punk was never once cried before... but that night, they're at their weakess. Tears wont stop streaming out from their sorrowful looking eyes.

Meanwhile, Minhyuk hugged Hana and kissed her for the last time. His tears dropped onto Hana's face. 'You are still beautiful as ever even when you're dead Hana. Goo Hana... I swear infront of you.. I, Lee Minhyuk, will get a revenge for you' With that oath of a lover, he dashed out of the alley. Leaving Hana with her sisters.

'Goodbye my love' He run of the scene.. heading to only God know where.

Suddenly, the image vanished and was replace by a scene whereas the place look like heaven or something.

 

"ChoEun!” The girl smiled brightly at you. “Unnie~!” You flashed your cutest smile at her and hug her tightly. “I miss you Hana unnie! When will you come back?” You pouted at her.

Hana laughed softly. “Awww Im sorry Cho. I cant. My place is up here and not down there with you guys” She said.

“Huh?” Choeun look confused by her words. “I’ll be waiting for you. Enjoy your life and beat more people okay maknae. I love you..so much” With that she kissed your head and dissapeared into the bright light.

“Hana unnie!!” Choeun wakes up from her sleep. The dream of Hana and everything was still warm in her head. “Aishhh… why do you have to say such things to me Hana unnie” She hugged her knees tightly.

“Why do you have to make me miss you even more?” She wondered while looking at her ceiling, hoping that Hana could hear her question and come to comfort her.

“Ughh I have to go to school” You grabbed your towel and made your way to the toilet.

 

 

On the hard coach, J-Hope frequently changes his sleeping position because of the discomfort.

“Hey…why do you sleep here? Go sleep in the room, boy” You shake his body lightly. “Uhm…what..uhm?” He said something without opening his eyes. “I said go and sleep in the bedroom. You’ll hurt your back if you sleep on the couch” You patted his face before going to take your shower.

“If he’s not in bed after I finish showering… he shall taste my killer cheeks pinch” You said to yourself.

You turn off you hot shower and dried your body. You step out from the toilet and saw J-Hope but… he’s still sleeping on the couch. You sighed.

“Stubborn” You quietly walk to his side and pinch his cheeks, as hard as you can. “Owwwwww!” The, now awake, J-Hope rubs his sore cheeks. “Could you tell me what that was for?” He eyed you angrily.

You gave him your cutest laugh and ran into your room. “Yahhh! Don’t run away like that” He chased you but you quickly lock the door and he could only sigh.

“My girlfriend is surely a naughty girl” He shake his head and smirked.