Royal Punk's Comeback

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

"Okay class you may dismiss now" Your history teacher, Ms. Song dismiss the class as the school bell rang. "Thank you, seonsaeng-nim" All the student in your class chorus. Ms. Song smile and the student quickly get out from the class.

"ChoEun" Ms. Song called you. "Yes seonsaeng-nim?" You look up at her. "Can you help me please?" She said while putting all her belonging inside her suitcase. "Sure. What can I help you?" You walk toward her after you finished settling your things inside your bag. "Help me bring these books to my desk okay?" She said and smile.

"Okay" You took the books and put them near your chest. "Are you okay? are those books heavy?" She asked. "Ah.. no no. I can handle this" You flashed a smile at her. "ChoEun, do you want me to wait for you?" Zelo walked beside you. "Nah~ You dont have to" You said. "Uh.. okay then. I need to go now. See you tomorrow. Bye" He bowed at the history teacher and smile at you before he left. "Zelo is such a cute boy" Ms. Song said. "Yeah" You nodded a little.

"So.. do you like him?" Ms. Song or her real name is Song Hyejin, sudden question make you choke on your saliva. "What?" You look at her with widen eyes. Song Hyejin is a young teacher. She officially became a teacher 1 year ago when she's 22. Such a young age to become a teacher doesnt she. "What are you talking about Hyejin unnie?" Since you both are friend since last year so you just simply call her unnie when nobody is around.

"Im talking about Zelo. I heard he asked you to become his girlfriend this morning" She look at you. "Uhm..yeah. He did ask me that" You look away not wanting to make eye contact with her. "You accept him ?" She asked again with a sly smile on her face. "No.. I didnt accept nor reject him" You said quietly. "Why didnt you just accept him?" She raise an eyebrow. "Im not interested" You said firmly. "Again.. you gave me the same exact reason as last year when I asked you why you rejected Kikwang" She press her lips into thin line.

"It's true okay? Im not interested" You shrugged. "I wonder when you'll be interested" She snort. "Stop it unnie. I dont wanna talk about this" You frown. "I hope you'll find someone special later. I dont want to see my saeng suffer without love" She gently opened the door to the teacher's room and let you in first since you're carrying heavy books. "I will unnie. Dont worry" You gave her an assure look. "I hope so" She smile and settle down her things on her table.

"You may go now ChoEun. Maybe there's someone waiting for you outside" She joke and you laughed. "Maybe" You stick out your tongue at her. "Aigoo.. you're so cute" Hyejin pinched your cheek. "Unnie" You whine and pushed her hand. Some teachers around Hyejin's table look at you when you call Hyejin 'unnie' and not 'seonsaeng". "Oppss" You scratch your not-so-itchy head. "I'll get going now unnie. Bye2" You whisper the 'unnie' part and waved before you quickly left the teacher's room.

You walk down the hall and go straight to your locker to put your things in it. "Did you see him? He's so HOT" A girl said to her friend while fanning herself. "Yeah! I wonder who's he waiting for" The other girl said. "Huh? Who are they talking about?" You closed your locker and walk to the front gate. "Wow he's so cute" A girl infront of you said. "Who are you talking about?" You asked her and try to look at the boy that everyone were talking about. "Ouh? You didnt know? There's a student from BigHit High come to our school" The girl said.

"Why did he come here? Why is everyone taking pictures of him? What's so good about that boy?" You tiptoe to have a better view of the boy. "He's so handsome. That's why we are taking picture of him. Here. Take a look" The girl show you the boy's picture. "Ouh thanks. Ouh.. he's hand- wait.. J-Hope?" You squint your eyes. "Do you know him?" The girl asked. "Uhm.. yeah" You scratch your head.

"ChoEun?" J-Hope saw you inside the crowd of girls. "Hey baby!" He waves cutely at you. "Uhh...." You frozen when he walk toward you. 'Was he waiting for me? Wow Hyejin unnie.. do you know how to predict the future?'  You said in your head when you remember Hyejin said about someone maybe waiting for you. The girls gave some space for J-Hope to walk. "Why are you so late?" He said while wrapping his arm around your body.

"I.. I.. went to.. help my teacher" You stutter. "Ouhh.. okay then. Lets go home now" He then took your hand and dragged you out from the school. Students were talking about what just happened. Some girls frown when J-Hope walked out with you. "Awwwhhh that boy is ChoEun's boyfriend?" A girl whine. "Why ChoEun? She already have Zelo!" Another girl frown."Ahh he's so hot. ChoEun is a damn lucky girl" Another different girl said.

"What are you doing at my school?!" You shot him a look. "Why? I cant wait for my girl at her school?" He look at you. "Of course you cant! You're not my boyfriend" You said. "If Im not your boyfriend then why did you kiss me back this morning?" He lean his face closer to yours and smirk. Your eyes widen when he try to kiss you again. "It was... an accident" You blush and pushed his face away. "It didnt feel like an accident for me" He hold your hand and tried to kiss you.

"We're in public Hoseok" You glare at him. "Ohh.. so if we are at home I can kiss you right?" He smirk. You roll your eyes. "I wish I could wipe the smirk on your face" You glare at him. "Oh you can wipe it off baby.. by kissing me" He smirk again before laughing at your face expression. You made a disgusting face at him. "Your expression is priceless" He chuckle. "Yeahh.. whatever" You pulled your hands off his grip and walk away. "Heyy wait up" He jogged a little before walking next to you.

"I saw your unnie walk with someone before I arrive at your school" J-Hope said breaking the silent. "Ouh.. they're going for a date" You said. "Ohh an afterschool date?" He asked. "I dont know.. they just said that it's a date. They didnt tell me wether it is an afterschool date or whatever" You shrugged. "Should we go for a date too?" J-Hope took your hand and interlace it with his. "I dont want to" You said. You tried to pull away your hand but failed. "It'll be fun. Come on" He try to pursue you.

"No" You firmly said. "Please" He blink at you. "No" You said again. "Awwhh" He whine. "But can we have a walk at a park?" He tried his luck to make you go out with him. "Hmm" You think a while but then you shook your head. "No.. still a no". "Damn it" He hisses. You secretly chuckle at his expression.

"Come in" You opened the door for him. 'Tell me why did I let him in? Ohh yeahh! He begged me when we're walking earlier' You made this face (-,-) when he smile at you before he enter your house. He walk to your living room and quickly sat on your sofa. He sigh. "So tiring" He said. Actually J-Hope skipped his last class so he can fetch you from school. "Baby can I have a glass of water?" He smile sweetly at you. You roll your eyes. "Juice or cold water?" You said. "Cold water" He winked.

You sigh and walk into the kitchen. "Here" You gave him a bottle of cold mineral water. "Thanks babe" He thanked you. Before you could walk away he pulled you into his lap. "Hoseok!" You shriek. He didnt say anything and gulp his drink. "Let me go. I need to chance" You pushed his hand away from your waist but he is stronger. He pinned you to his body and put his water on your coffee table. "What did you just say baby?" He said. "I need to change. Let me go Hoseok" You look away, didnt dare to make eye contact with him. "Look at me" He lift your chin so you'll look at him. "W-what?" You slowly look at him in the eyes. 'He's eyes are very beautiful. Cold yet sweet' . "Let me help you change" He winked and tried to your uniform. His cold but sweet expression turned into a y one. 'Okay.. I take back what I just said'  You roll your eyes and pinched his arm. "Ouchh" He winched. You free yourself from him and walk into your room. "Baby.. Im just joking" He whine. You roll your eyes when he said that.

 

"Dont you have to go home? your parent will be worry about you if you didnt go home" You said while solving the math problems that your teacher gave as homework. "I live alone. Just like you" J-Hope said while lying on your bed. "Ouh.. so.. your parent live at another place?" You said. "Yes" He said coldly. "Where are they?" You asked again. You are a little bit curious about him. "America. How about your parent? are they still alive?" He look at you. "Of course they are still alive! They are in Canada right now. What? Do you think they were dead?" You glare at him when he doubt your parent existence. He sheeply smile and said "Im just guessing". "Then stop guessing" You frown.

The sound of J-Hope's ringing phone break the silence. "Hello?" J-Hope greeted. "Ahh.. yeah. Okay.. I'll be there in a sec" J-Hope hop off the bed. "Uhm.. baby" He said. "What?" You said but your eyes are locked to your book. "Can you help me?" He kneel beside you. "Help you what?" You look at him. "I actually... lost something inside your house. Er.. have you seen anythings that is suspicious inside your house?" J-Hope carefully said. "I dont know. I never saw anythings that doesnt belongs to me in my house. Except for one thing" You said and stare at him. "What is it?" His eyes widen. "You" You said coldly. "Me? Why me?" He confiusly scratch his head.

"You are the thing that doesnt belongs to me but you are here.. in my house" You make a 'duh' face. "Ouh.. wait- that's not what I mean. I said things not human" He pouted angrily. "Whatever" You roll your eyes and continue solving the math problems.

"What the hell are these question? It is hard as " You curses when you cant answer the questions. "Baby did you just curse?" J-Hope who is currently in your living room asked when he heard the word ''. "Er... no" You said and bite your lips. "But I heard the word " He raise his voice to make sure you heard him. "No I didnt curse. I said focus not . You misheard it" You lied. "Uhm.. I thought you said . Oh well whatever" He said from the living room.

J-Hope searched for the thing but he didnt found it anywhere. "Maybe it's in her bedroom" J-Hope walk to your room but then he saw you holding something. "What did you got there?" J-Hope stand beside you and took the thing that look like a pouch from your hands. You were walking to your bathroom to wash your face when you spot an odd pouch under your bed so you take it. 'These are the things that Im looking for' J-Hope said mentally and smile. "You found it baby. You've found the things that Im looking for" He opened the pouch and check the items inside the pouch.

"What's in that pouch?" You asked because of curiousity. "A pendrive and four silver rings" J-Hope said. 'Four silver rings?'  You mentally said. "Can I... take a look of the rings?" You smile a bit. "Sure" J-Hope feel a bit strange when you smile but still gave the pouch to you. "Thanks" You opened the pouch and took the things out. 'These are our rings. Royal Punk's rings' You eyed the rings carefully. 'And this pendrive.. it's ours too. How did he get these from? I thought Sara unnie hide it somewhere'  You look at J-Hope who's looking at you suspiciously.

"Is these yours?" You asked him. "N-no.. I mean yes.. I've stole these things from Teen Top. So that means it's mine now, right?" He thought for awhile. "I-I think so but can I have these rings? It is.... so beautiful" You lied to him. "Baby.. this is not yours so you cant have it" J-Hope took the rings and pendrive from you. "It's not yours too" You shot him glare. "But its useful for me and BTS" He said. "BTS? What is that?" You asked. "It's my gang's name" J-Hope smile at you while walking to your bed and take his bag. "I need to go now. I'll be back later" He winked and walk out of your room.

"Wait! So you are a gangster too?" Your eyes widen. "What do you mean too? Do you have any others gangster friend?" He eyed you suspiciously. "I mean.. beside Teen Top you are a gangster too?" You said. "Yeah.. is anything wrong?" He raise an eyebrow at you. "N-No" You smile awkwardly. "Okay then. I'll get going now baby" He smile and turn around. He walk to the door and opened it but he suddenly stop. You looked at him weirdly. "Did you forgot anything?" You crossed your arm. "Yes. I forgot something. Something that is very important" He walk toward you with a sly smile but then the smile turned into a very sweet smile when he got you in his arm.

"I forgot to give my queen a kiss" He grin and kiss your forehead. You stood still. "I'll be back at midnight okay? Dont miss me so hard" He winked and walk out of your room. You heard him closed the main door. "He.. kissed me.. again" You touch your forehead. 'He kissed me.. and Im feeling the exact same thing when he kissed me this morning' 'What is this feeling actually?' 'My heart race every time Im with him' 'Is this what people called..... love?'  You blush at your thought. "What the am I thinking? This is not the suitable time to think about love! I need to call unnie and tell them about the rings and pendrive" You quickly run to your study table where your phone is and called your unnie after you unlocked it.

 

 

 

"Unnie, come in" You invited your unnie into your house. "ChoEun are you sure that someone have our rings cause Im sure that I've hide it in a very secret place" Sara said. "I swear I didnt mislook at the rings when I took them from Hoseok. Are you sure those rings are still at the place where you hide them together with the pendrive?" You look at Sara. The pendrive that you are talking about is a pendrive that contains the most important information about all gangs in Korea and some information about how to smuggle goods into the country without the knowledge of the police.

"Yeah" She nodded. "Wait.. who's Hoseok?" Jihyun unnie said and look at you weirdly. You frozen. '' You mentally curse. "Uh... he's... my friend" You smile awkwardly. "Friend?" Both of your unnie raise an eyebrow at you. "Y-yes" You stutter. "Hm.. how can we get the pendrive and rings back?" Jihyun crossed her arm over her chest. "Seems like we have to be a gangster back" Sara smile widely. Jihyun look at her with a cold stare. "No" Jihyun said. "We arent going to be gangster back but we only going to take what's ours. That's all" She get up from her seat. "Be carefull. Im not gonna lose any member again. One is enough" She gripped her hand tightly. Both Sara and ChoEun lowered their gaze. They knew what the leader means. "But... you wanna crack some bones right?" Jihyun suddenly smirk.

"We're not going to hurt ourselves unnie dont worry" Sara smirked behind her mask which she have already grabbed seconds after the leader smirk. You just simply laugh and wore your mask. You miss being a gangster and you know your sisters does too but the thing that you miss the most is her. You look at Sara and Jihyun. You saw a bit of sadness in their eyes. 'You guys are thinking about her too huh?' You walked to your unnie and hugged them. "Im sure she's happy now unnie" You patted Jihyun's back to comfort her. "I miss her" She wipe a tear that roll down her cheek. "Me too" You and Sara both said together. "Come on. We need to get our rings and that pendrive back before it fell to the wrong people. And remember... take care of yourself. I dont wanna lose any of my members again" Jihyun said firmly and walked out from your house. You and Sara nodded before following her.

 

 

 

 

 

Ohohohohoho who is 'her'??? hehe wanna know? if you want then you'll have to wait for the next chapter kekekeke

I hope you enjoy this chap. And I would like to thanks my new subscribers //throw conffetti\\

Im sorry I cant list your name cause it's too many '-'

And to those who upvoted my story.. thank you so much //bow 90 degree\\

That's all. See ya next time ^^

 

 

//Again.. i want to say sorry if my writing skill is not good enough for you guys.. You can comment if you saw any mistake okayy.. dont be shy, i dont bite :3\\

tumblr_mts7ukKPTF1s70o1po1_500.jpg

//Here is a 'kookie' for my cutie subbies\\