Kidnapped

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

It was already late when you took your breakfast but you doesnt have enough energy to go to school today and end up being late. The discipline teacher is already waiting for the late student with a big ruller in his hand. "Ehem... Miss Choi" He take a good look on his watch before he evilly smile at you. You huffed in respond.

"Reason Miss Choi?" The look on his face disgusted you so much but you get a grip of yourself so will not end up punching his old face. "I.. I woke up late" You lowered your gaze on the floor. "A student can never be late. He or she have to be punctual. Your reason is not legit Miss Choi" He tapped on his watch several times. "Im sorry Mr. Kang. I wont be late again" You gave a full 90 degree bow to him in attempt to slip from the detention.

Just then someone pass by and pull you with him. He slide his skateboard without trouble despite that he's holding your hand. "Ops I think I have to take her from now on! Tehee" Zelo made a peace sign before he fasten his speed. "Yahh you brat kids! Aishh!" Mr. Kang throw his ruller but it miss both you and Zelo. He messed his hair in frustion.

"Those trouble kids. I'll get them another day" He turn his gaze back to the gate and spot a male student who come late. He was trying to run into the school but got caught anyway. The boy jumped a bit when he was yelled at by Mr. Kang. He then dashed into the school and easily get rid of the overly straight and old discipline teacher.

"Why does this school is full with brats?" He wiped his face that was full with sweats.

 

 

"Awesome Zelo!" You patted his shoulder and showed him a thumb up. "Im sick of that teacher. Cant he talk nicer rather than punishing his students even if it was a small mistake pshhh" You were beyond annoyed by the incident.

"I bet the old man cant be any nicer cause he's always being bullied by us" Zelo laughed his heart out. "And you drag me along into his death list" You shove Zelo aside and walk into the classroom.

He raised one of his eyebrow and then just shrugged. "Anyway.. welcome Cho" He smile and follow behind you. "Ugh thanks" You roll your eyes at his sarcasm.

 

 

"Yaa! Stop throwing your food Himchan!" All of the people in that table glared at the lad. Himchan smirked and is ready to attack his friends. "Here it goes!!" He launched his food at Yongguk but he avoid it and the food land on someone.

"Seems like it's her unlucky day" Jongup show his sympathy for her. "Correction.. it's his unlucky day" Himchan gulped at the comment when he realise who's the he accidentally attacked. You were at a state of shock, anger and pissed off. You wiped off the food from your face and as soon your eyes came into contact with Himchan, you smirked at him before casually walk toward him.

You smile sweetly at him. "Oppa why did you do that? You ruined my hair and face you know that? You tapped his nose playfully. You and Himchan were being watched by everyone in the cafeteria. Everyone anticipated what would happened next. You are a sweet girl but everyone would never want to make you pissed off. The last time some y girl who claimed that they are the Queenka try to challenge you, they end up getting the worst punishment by the principle.

Zelo snickered behind Youngjae. "He's dead" Youngjae whispered as he exchange a high five with Daehyun. "Hehe... ChoEun-ah. Im sorry" He did a bit aegyo but before he managed to get away from you, you throw a full fist of fried rice at him. "Yah! I just wash this shirt okay!" You ignore his comment and keep throwing your lunch. "Seems like her mood is not okay today" Jongup laugh a bit.

"Yeah.. poor Himchan" Yongguk had his amused face watching the fight. You launch another attack at Himchan but he avoid it and the food landed on Daehyun's face instead.

The cafeteria was silent for a moment before Daehyun join the fight and throw his food toward you. At the end the whole kids in the cafeteria were involved in the food fight.

While everyone is too immersed into the food fight, you noticed Mr. Kang walking toward the cafeteria. Your eyes widen and quickly find your way to the exit so that you wont be punished. Zelo, Daehyun and Youngjae also noticed the presence of that evil teacher. They winked to each other and  followed behind you, leaving the the poor Jongup together with the leader and Himchan.

'Ohoho they really are going to get punished by that old man' Youngjae had this evil mask all over his face and Daehyun just smirked at his other members 'I hope you guys find a way to run away from that teacher'. Zelo who always be the nice dongsaeng just stay quiet this time and followed his evil hyungs.

 

 

You sat under your favourite tree and rest for a while after a long run from the cafeteria. "Pheww that was tiring" You wiped out the sweats on your face. Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo come after a few minutes later.

"You smartass. Leaving the mess to the innocent huh?" Youngjae laughed and sat beside you. Daehyun and Zelo also take their respective place on your right and beside Youngjae. "Im not that cruel and it's Himchan who start it first" You close your eyes, enjoy the sunlight that shone on your face.

"But still..... Jongup and Yongguk are innocent. Hahah I hope they didnt get any detention" The lad fixed his uniform and sighed at the picture of his messy uniform.

"I think we have to change our uniform or our body will feel sticky" Daehyun suggest and made a face at how stinky and sticky they are. "Yeah I agree" Zelo nodded his head.

"Hm? I'll clean myself later. You guys go and clean yourself first" You said without looking at them. "Okay then. Meet you in class Cho! Bye" Zelo bid goodbye before he and the other two goes to the gym to take shower and change their uniform.

 

You were resting under your favourite tree for a while after those three went to clean themsleves. The wind gently hits your face and hair as you're looking up to the sky. "Unnie.." Without you realizing, you already blurt out the word.

"I miss you so much" You let out a small sigh. 'I think I might want to change my uniform too. It's becoming uncomfortable with this sticky food stain on my body' You get up and clean the dirt off your skirt.

You are just about to walk when suddenly you feel like throwing up. 'Not again!' You fasten your step and go into the nearest toilet. You sat at the toilet bowl looking pale as a vampire after all the things in your stomack has been spewed out. "Why does this thing always happen to me?" You pouted when you think about this unusual thing that always happen to you lately.

"I think I need to go to the doctor later on" You hold onto the toilet for support and stand up. Your body feel weak as hell. You made your way to the gym to clean yourself eventho your body is too weak, you still walk there with all your might.

 

 

After you have clean up your body, you changed to a casual tshirt and shorts. You decided to ditch school since you doesnt feel so good. You take a leisure walk around the garden near your school and sat on one of the bench.

"Ahh I feel much better this way" You breathe in the fresh air. In the middle of enjoying the fresh air, someone suddenly wrap his hand around your waist and another hand was covering your mouth preventing you from yelling. "Just follow me or you'll die" The man theaten you. You decide to just follow what he want. He then bring you toward a black car.

"Tied her up" He order his gang member and they immediately obey him. They were all wearing different type of mask to cover their identities but you could recognise this one boy.

He have a blonde hair with a pinkish colour on the tip of his hair. 'He looks familiar' You thought to yourself. "What are you looking at huh?" The guy with blonde hair said with his low husky voice.

You take a good look of his eyes for the last time before you lowered your gaze. 'I think it's L.Joe from Teen Top' You bit your lips. 'Darn it how come they could capture me this easily' You lift your head to check around the car but your eyes meet with Chunji's. 'It's that pretty boy Chunji. Im positive about this. This is Teen Top' You comfirmed to yourself.

He smirked when he saw you looking around. "This is just a normal car. No need to look around as if this is an alien spaceship" Chunji said, sound a little bit sarcasm there.

"I know.. but it isnt wrong if I want to check this car out right?" You roll your eyes at him. "Wow being fiesty when your boyfriend isnt around huh?" L.Joe's trying to provoke you by mentioning 'boyfriend'.

"Shut up pink head" You hiss at him. L.Joe was taken aback by your words. No girl ever say that to his awesome looking hair. "Yah! This hair could make all the girls crazy about me okay" He look a little pissed off by your word.

"Im definitely not one of them" You said cooly as you look outside. "Aishh this girl is really..." L.Joe was about to land his hand on you face but stopped when you glare at him. Almost an instant he froze in his place.

'Wow.. what happened?' Changjo who is suprised seeing a single glare could shut Byunghun in his place, eyed you up and down. 'She must be something , thats why Chunji hyun captured her' He studied your face but frozen when you accidentally make eye contact with him.

You look at Changjo confusedly. 'The heck is this boy looking at' Your eyebrow meet in the middle as you try to maintain your facial so it'll not be too scary. 'Okay... now I know why Byunghun hyun act that way' Changjo clear his throat to ease his nervousness.

"Yah.. please dont scare my dongsaeng alright" Chunji laughed. He has been watching all the things that happen and feel the urge to stop you from scaring his other dongsaeng. You puffed your cheeks and look outside. 'Pshh I better run when this ugly van stop'

 

 

 

 

Heyyy so.. how's the update. oh and I made a little change on chapter 11. Go check it out guys!!

Im in a process to comple my fic. please be patient. I'll work hard for you guys okay but you guys have to wait ^^

Write your comment about this chap nae~