Eunji

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

It has been a week since Royal Punk helped BTS, both gang become friend but BTS still doesnt know about Royal Punk. They just knew the girls as ChoEun, Jihyun, and Sara. The rumors about Royal Punk's comeback spread all over Seoul.

Other gangs are now aware of them. Infinite had recovered from the shot and try to find Royal Punk. They want to get their revenge for shooting them.

 

 

"Ahhh I miss Cho noona" Jungkook whine. Jungkook met with you when Jihyun bring him, Jin and RapMon to your house. Jungkook is a childlish boy while you always wanted a little brother or sister. You treat Jungkook like your own brother.

"You already met with her yesterday" Suga said with poker face on his face. "But.. I miss her. I miss my noona" Jungkook pout. "Since when did she become your noona?" Jimin asked. "She asked me to be her brother. That means she's my noona" Jungkook lift his chin at Jimin.

"Ayyee.. whatever" Jimin shrugged. "Where are J-Hope, V and Jin?" RapMon tapped his finger on a table. BTS planned to hang out that day. RapMon, Jimin, Suga and Jungkook are already in the place they promised to meet.

"Hyung" The four of them turn to their left and saw V, Jin and J-Hope running toward them. "Ahhh finally" Jimin stand up and sarcasticly hug V. "It's okay no need to apologise. You're not late" Jimin tapped V's shoulder. V glare at him.

"Okay all of us are here now so.... lets go" RapMon lead the gang. BTS went to the cinema to watch movie first before they go shopping. "What movie should we watch?" Jin asked s.

"That one" All of them said in unison but pointed at different movies. Suga, Jungkook, J-Hope pointed at a comedy movie while RapMon, V and Jimin pointed at an action movie.

All of them stare at each other except Jin. "Jin hyung.. this depends on you. Choose one movie" V said. All of them look at Jin. "Uhm... how about this one?" Jin hesistatly point at a romance genre movie.

"HYUNG!" All of them shouted at Jin. "Okay2.. I choose the action movie" Jin puffed his cheeks. "Yeahhh" RapMon's team cheered while Suga's team groan.

 

 

"Unnie~ buing buing" You do a 'buing buing' aeygo infront of Sara. "No!" Sara stomp her feet. "Come on! Try this dress" You shoved the dress you have picked for her. You, Jihyun and Sara are shopping at a mall. Jihyun is searching for a dress since she have a date with Daehyun tomorrow. But then you saw a cute pink dress that will match Sara well.

201165215634347.jpg

"Go try this dress Sara!" You explode. "What?? Sara? No unnie?" She widen her eyes. "You are the same age as me so why not?" You smirk at her. "Unnie!" She whine at Jihyun. "It's true.. you both are 17 so it is not wrong if she call you just by your name" Jihyun nodded in approval.

You stick out your tongue at her. "Okayy.. she can call me just by my name but this !!" Sara pointed at the dress she was holding. "I.Will.Not.Wear.This" She emphasise each word.

"Well I.Said.You.Will.Wear.This" You said while pushing her into a fitting room. "ChoEun!!!" She whine. "Palli change to that dress. Im sure you'll look beautiful in it" You smile while waiting for her to change.

"Unnie.. have you found your dress yet?" You asked Jihyun. "Ahh.. molla (idk)" Jihyun sighed. "Is it that hard for you to choose?" You tapped your chin. "Of course! I want to look pretty infront of Dae so I have to wear a beautiful dress or outfit" She slightly yell at you.

You jumped because of the sudden yell. "Aigoo unnie why did you yell.. you scared me" You touch your chest and calm yourself. "Cho~ please help me. Help me pick one dress. Help me Cho~ help your unnie" She hugged you by your shoulder and buried her face on it.

"It's alright unnie. You look pretty even when you're just wearing a simple t-shirt" You patted her head. "But I'll choose one dress for you" You begun to search a dress for Jihyun. "This one is too short.. this is so not unnie's style.. hm what kind of dress will fit her most?" You tapped your chin before putting the dress back in it's place.

"Yah!! Choi ChoEun! Come here you punk. Im ready" You heard Sara's voice calling for you. You quickly run to her. "Omo" You gasped when you saw Sara and she is wearing the dress you've picked for her. "Unnie~ you look sooo beautiful and cute" You turned her around.

"Aigoo Im sure all the guys out there will drool when they see you" You clasped your hands happily. "Ugh" Sara roll her eyes but second later she begin to pose in front of the mirror. "Hm.. not bad" Sara put both of her hands on her waist.

"I'll buy this for you unnie" You run to the counter and pay for the dress. "Cho, you dont have... to" Sara dont want you to pay for her dress but you already did. "It's okay unnie" You smile brightly at her. "Awww thank you" She pinched your cheeks.

1324629750733687.jpg1324629891841543.jpg

"Cho, which one is better?" Jihyun came to you with two dresses in her hands. "Erm" You think for awhile. "That one" You pointed at the black dress. "Really? I like this one too" Jihyun look at the dress but then she saw Sara. "Ouh... Sara? Is that you? Wow you look... georgeous" Jihyun look at Sara up and down.

"Oh well.. Im natural beauty" Sara praise herself. "Okay I regret saying that... Cho, lets go" Jihyun ignore Sara while you laughed. "Jealous!!" Sara shouted at Jihyun and went inside the fitting room to change back to her outfit.

After Jihyun have done paying her dress, the three of you went to the cinema. "Hey Cho, what movie do you wanna watch?" Sara popped the popcorn that they bought. "I dont know.. how about Frozen? It's an animation movie like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and others. This story must be so cute and about true love kiss" You start imagine about the 'true love' kiss .

"That's lame. 'True Love' kiss no longer exist,  Thor is better or Hunger Game.. Oh , I cant choose" Sara popped another popcorn into her small mouth. "Watch your language" Jihyun whisper to Sara. "Opps my bad" She shrugged.

"Jihyun unnie, what do you wanna watch?" You asked Jihyun. "I would like to watch Hunger Game Catching Fire. That sound pretty awesome" Jihyun said. "B-but.. I wanna watch-" "We will watch Hunger Games" Sara cut off your sentence.

"Ugh fine" You groan. "Come.. lets buy the ticket" Jihyun lead the two to the counter.

"This story is lame" Suga complained. "Shhh" RapMon shushed him. "Hunger Games is about fighting. We always fight" Suga roll her eyes. "But they use weapons and kill" Jimin whisper to Suga. "That means they are not stong enough to fight with their bare hands" Suga whisper back to Jimin.

"I bet if Katniss punch you in the face you'll be knock out in a sec, just like when the misterious girl punched you" Jimin smirked when Suga's face turned red because of embarassment. "I dont know what are you trying to say" Suga pretend to not hear what he said and focus on the movie.

"Unnie~ lets watch Frozen" You whine. "Shut up Cho. Im watching" Sara said while watching the movie. "Hmph" You pouted. "Cho.. if you want to watch Frozen so bad why dont you just go watch it?" Jihyun tapped your arm.

"Huh? You want me to watch the movie.. alone?" You whisper to her, not wanting to disturb other people. "Yeah. Is it okay with you?" She chew the popcorn. "I.... em... Okay I dont mind watching alone" You think before agreed.

"Here's some money for the ticket" Jihyun gave some cash for you. "I can buy it with my money. You dont have to give yours" You smile at her and stand up. You quickly run toward the exit.

"Hyung, Im going to the restroom for awhile" J-Hope whisper to Jin and exit the cinema. The cinema is so cold and make J-Hope feel the urge to pee.

"Where is the ing toilet? I seriously need to pee!" J-Hope hisses. J-Hope was busy looking for a toilet until he doesnt realise that someone is infront of him. "Ooff" The person 'ooff'ed when J-Hope bumped into her.

"S-sorry.. I didnt saw you infro- Cho?" J-Hope was holding your body, preventing you from falling. "Hoseok?" You widen your eyes. "What a coincident" J-Hope laughed and hug you tight. "I miss you~" He said and kiss your cheek.

"You brat! This is an open place. Dont kiss me or hug or whatever" You pushed him. "Why? You are my girlfriend.. so why not?" He pouted. You ignore him and turned around. "Where are you going?" He followed you. "Nowhere" You said with cold tone.

"Oh.. okay" He shut his mouth after that and continue following you. You grew annoy and stop walking. "Hoseok" You shot him a glare. "Are you still mad at me about yesterday?" He pouted.

"Dont pout at me. I will never forgive you" You gritted your teeth. "Baby please~ Im sorry, I didnt meant to" He begged you. "No! You eat my pizza! How can I forgive you?" You pout angrily and stomp your feet. Last night, J-Hope stayed at your place. You ordered a set of pizza but J-Hope ate the last piece of that pizza.

"Im sorry! I didnt know you still want that pizza cause you already ate 5 pieces" He hold your hand. "I still want that pizza" You mumble. "Okay okay.. let me buy you a new one" J-Hope dragged you to a near pizza restaurant. He did not feel like peeing anymore and you already forgot about the movie you wanted to watch and juat follow J-Hope. Luckily you didnt buy the ticket yet.

"How is the pizza?" J-Hope asked you. "Yummy" You said a word and continue munching. "Why does you eat so much? You will be fat if you eat this much" J-Hope watch you eat. "Hm?" You showed him a questioning look. "I mean.. if you eat a whole box of pizza, you might gain weight" He rest his chin on his palm.

"Gain weight?" You stop eating. "Yeah" He nodded. "But.. Im always hungry. I cant stop myself from eating" You put the slice of pizza that you are eating down and sigh. You unconsciously pout with your cheeks full with pizza. "Awww so cute" He pinched your cheek that is full with food.

You pushed his hand and continue munching the pizza. J-Hope shook his head and smile. 'How can you be so cute? It even make me love you more' J-Hope said to himself.

"Im hungry. Lets go grab some pizza or whatever" Eunji said to her friends. "Okay. Im hungry too" Eunji's friends, Lizz, Chaeri and Gyuri followed behind her. "I think this restaurant sell the best pizza" Gyuri said. "Lets eat girls! I'll treat you guys" Eunji faked her voice into a cute voice.

As they enter the restaurant, people who are in it look at them. "Wow so beautiful" "Damn those girls are hot" "Hey girls.. come here. We can chat" Some whisper, chatter and even whistle were heard.

The girls smirked in satisfaction when people praised them.

"Why are those people whistling?" You managed to asked even tho pizza already filled your mouth. "Swallow before talking baby. Who knows you might choke" J-Hope said to you. "Okay okay I know" You slowly swallow the food inside your mouth.

"So what's going on?" You asked him again while trying to get a glance on what happen. "Is there K-Idol in this restaurant?" You look at J-Hope. "Nahh just some bunch of ty girl" J-Hope sip his coke. "Ouh" You continue eating when J-Hope said that it is just girls.

"I bet they were saying about your beauty Eunji" Lizz whisper to Eunji. "I know" Eunji laugh cutely (using her fake cute voice ofc). "Ouhh is that J-Hope? your boyfriend Eunji?" Gyuri stopped and look at J-Hope to confirm it. "Eunji!! Your boyfriend is cheating on you. There's a girl in front of him" Chaeri gasped. Eunji lied to all her friends that J-Hope is her boyfriend but in fact he is not.

"What?!" Eunji hisses. "J-Hope is mine! How dare her!!" Eunji walk toward your table. "Hey girl! Who are you? What are you doing with my boyfriend?" Eunji slammed her hand on the table. You were about to drink but when she slammed the table, your coke accidentally spill on your shirt.

J-Hope who are shock, quickly grab some tissue and help you wipe the coke of your shirt. "What the hell wrong with you?" J-Hope hisses at Eunji. "Hopey" She faked a sob. "How could you.. cheat on me with girl like her" She pretend to cry.

"What? he cheated on her? How dare that boy cheated on such a pretty girl" "How could the boy cheated on his gifriend?" "Poor girl" People in the restaurant whispers to each other. "What are you talking about? You are not my gifriend" J-Hope yelled at her.

"Hoseok.. please dont shout. There are other people too in this place" You hold his hand, trying to calm him down. "Lets go Cho" J-Hope pull you out of the place. "B-but my pizza" You cant do anything but to follow him.

"J-Hope! Hey J-Hope!" Eunji called J-Hope. "Argh" Eunji scream when J-Hope ignore her.

"Who is that?" You asked him. You're still shock when the girl suddenly came so does J-Hope. "It is.. no one" J-Hope rubbed the back of his neck. 'What the does that woman want?' J-Hope mentally hisses.

'Who the is that woman? How dare she made me spill my coke! I could have drink the coke if she didnt slam her ing hand on that table' You grit your teeth.

"Are you mad because she made the coke spill on your shirt?" J-Hope carefully touch your hand. "I could have finish my coke and pizza if she doesnt came and slam her hand on the table. I still have one more slice of pizza to finish you know that?!" You crossed your hands over your chest.

"Aish this girl why does you only care about food? How about your cloth?" J-Hope shook his head. "I'll buy a new one after this" You said while looking at your shirt.

'Doesnt she feel jealous because of Eunji? Not a bit of jealous?'  J-Hope pouted when you didnt feel jealous when Eunji claimed herself as his girl. "Btw.. who is that bitc- I mean girl? Is she your... girlfriend?" You look at him. J-Hope smile when he sense some jealousy in your eyes. 'So.. you're jealous huh?'

"The girl? She's my crazy fan.. why? Jealous?" He nudge your arm. "N-no of course not" You hook a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Why should I be jealous?" You laugh awkwardly. J-Hope laugh a bit seeing you laughing awkwardly. "She is not my girl" He look at you. "Then who is your girl?" You look at him. '.. why did I asked him that? Ahhhhhh' You mentally slapped your own face.

"You are. You are my girl" J-Hope poke your cheek that probably red because of his cheesy words. "Wh-at? Haha.. stop kidding" You pushed his hand off your face.

"Are you jealous Cho? Im serious she is no one to me" J-Hope wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Im not jealous. Not a bit" You roll your eyes at him. "Okay.. next time.. we will see wether you jealous or not" J-Hope poked your nose before kissing your cheek.

"Hajima (Stop it)" You wipe the place he kissed you. J-Hope pretend to sulk when you wiped his kiss off your face. You whiffed when he sulk but you have no intend to persuade him cause you found it cute when he sulk.

"I need to wash my shirt. Im going to use the restroom for a while" You said to him and walk toward the female restroom. "Okay... I'll wait here" J-Hope said but then he feel the urge to pee again. "Maybe... I need to use the restroom as well" He quickly run to the male restroom.

'Im not jealous... right? But that girl... aishh' You puffed your cheeks when you are washing the stain on your shirt. "Ahhhh stupid stain" You forcefully rubbed your shirt so the stain will dissapear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think this is just a simple chap but.. do comment :D

Thanks for upvoting and subscribed my story!! I love you guy //Give kisses to you\\ (erkk.. cheesy much xD)

Welcome to my new readers! Thanks for subscribing :) teeheee

I'm working really hard for this story and I hope I can finish this story.

That's all for now.. heheee byee :>

tumblr_mplwzll9mX1sq411to1_400.pngtumblr_mr6ttgs6te1sq411to1_500.jpg

V !!!!!!! //that tongue\\ *whisper* help me guys... Taehyun is killing me with his cuteness ;-;

bangtan-boys-jimin-17.png?w=5604172_jimin.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh it's my bias!! Minnie Min!!! Lol that's the name I gave him hehehe :>

//He's mine :p\\