Im a ?

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

Day by day passed since you accepted J-Hope as your boyfriend. Nothing bad happened, Infinite still didnt do anything.

Royal Punk tried to find the pendrive but Infinite changed their hide out place. Teen Top has been stalking you and your unnie, they want to find out whether you really are Royal Punk or not.

BTS found out about your relationship with J-Hope days later when they caught you and J-Hope kissing, same goes to Jihyun and Sara. Jihyun didnt seem shocked with the news.

She know there must be something between you and J-Hope. Sara, Jihyun and BTS was happy to hear the news. However they were a bit suspicious about how your relationship start cause you and J-Hope just meet each other like 2 or 3 weeks ago and already dating on the second week.

 

*

 

"Yahh Zelo! Give me back my book!" You jumped and stretch your hand to reach your book. Zelo lauhed at your jumping figure. "Stop jumping shortie.. you'll never reach this book" Zelo hold your book up over his head.

"Then maybe I should just cut your legs so that I'll reach the book" You stop strecthing your hand and just crossed them over your chest. "But if you do that.. my fangirls will kill you" He stuck his tongue out.

"Oh really? They cant even touch a strand of my hair, how will they kill me?" You asked sarcastically. "Now give me back my book" You glare at his pretty eyes.

"You are no fun Cho" Zelo slowly lowered his hand. He was about to give the book to you but he quickly raise it up again. "Just kidding" He laughed. You got annoyed by that and punched his belly.

"Ouchh" Zelo hold his belly to reduce the pain. He automatically puts his hand down after being punched, you took the chance and grabbed your book from his grip.

"It hurts Cho" Zelo pouted. "Duhh.. it's a punch, what do you expected moron?" You sat on your place and ignore Zelo who is whining about his tummy. "Cho punched my belly!" He cried out loud.

The girls and boys in your class look at Zelo and then turn their gaze at you. "What? He took my book" You made a 'duhh' face and start doing finishing the works on your math book.

7 minutes ago, you were trying to finish your mathematics homework but then Zelo suddenly came and snatched your book. Your classmate shook their head and continue doing what they are doing.

"What? You guys didnt say anything about her punching me?" Zelo widen his eyes when nobody care about him. "You guys are so mean!" He whine even louder this time.

"Stop whining Zelo. You are not a baby anymore" Your classmate, MinAh said. Zelo glare at her but she just put on her poker face. "Yeah dont be such a baby Zelo... beside, ChoEun wouldnt have punched you so hard right? She's just a girl.. her fist is small" Your other classmate, Hansol high-fived with his friend BJoo.

"Yeah my fist is small but when it rested on your face, you'll be in the hospital for a month" You mumble to yourself. "Whatever. You guys never felt her punch, kick and else.. I swear, even tho she is kinda small but she is strong" Zelo mumble loudly for everyone to hear him and sat on his chair.

The situation turned normal after that..... well just for a couple of seconds tho before........... "It's hurt" Zelo suddenly yell and makes everyone including yourself turn to look at him.

"Zelo!" All your classmate sighed. You shook your head but chuckle after that. 'He act like Jungkook. Speaking of that cutie pie, I miss him' You turn your gaze back to your homework and continue your work.

"Ahhhh this question is so hard" You slightly pull your hair and scream. Again, all the people inside the classroom turned to the person who screamed. "ChoEun" This time your classmates sighed your name while Zelo giggle at your action.

You pouted at him. "Yahh.. here. Just copy my answer" Zelo gave you his exercise book. You look at him without blinking. "Hey?" Zelo waves his hand infront of your face. "Uh... oh yeah thanks" You smile at him. "You are welcome" Zelo sat on his place and watch you copy his answer.

"Look at those two. For a second, they are enemy, and then they became friend, seconds later, they turn into enemy back" MinAh said to Hansol as they watched you and Zelo.

"Yeah.. but dont you think they look cute together? I wonder if they are dating" Hansol said while tapping his chin. "I already ship them. Choi couple.. that's the name I gave to them" B-Joo suddenly came in between Hansol and MinAh. "That sound pretty cute. I'll ship them too" MinAh high five-ed with B-Joo.

"Me too" Hansol wanted to high five with MinAh and B-Joo but they just stare at his palm. "Okay fine! No one want to hig five with the cute Hansol" He pouted. MinAh and B-Joo laughed at the sudden pout.

 

*

 

"Baby Hopey~" Eunji, J-Hope's worst nightmare walking toward him with a wide smile. J-Hope tried to runaway from the monster but she pull his arm harshly until he almost fall.

"Are you crazy? Dont pull me like that!" J-Hope hisses at her. He was on his way to class but Eunji stopped him. "Im sorry. If I didnt do that you'll run away rom me" She pouted.

"What do you want?" J-Hope said without looking at her face. "I want you" She shamelessly smile. "Awww.. that's so sweet but... I.Already.Have.A.Girlfriend" J-Hope emphasise the sentence 'I already have a girlfriend'  while glaring at Eunji.

At first, Eunji was shocked because J-Hope never has interest in any girls in the school but she assume that it was a lie. "Dont lie to me. You never talked to any girl in this school, how can you have a girlfriend?" Eunji laughed while touching J-Hope's chest.

"Im not lying. I really have a girlfriend. Her name is ChoEun and she is from TS High" J-Hope said and quickly walk away from her. "What? N-no no no you are lying!!" Eunji shouted at J-Hope. J-Hope smirk at her words.

"Im not lying. I can bring her here if you want" J-Hope shouted back, waving his hand up in the air without looking back at Eunji. "Ughhh! If she even exist, I'll make her regret for being born into this world" Eunji let out a frustrated yell while stomping her feet.

 

*

 

The last class for that day ended as the bell rang. All student including yourself, get ready to go home. You were stuffing your things into your locker when Zelo tapped your shoulder and lead on the locker next to yours.

"Cho.. do you want to study with me today?" Zelo asked, smiling sweetly at you. "Em.... sorry Zelo, I cant study with you today" You apologise when you cant join him study.

"Why??" He frown. "Cause I have a lot of things to do at home" You shut your locker and walked away from Zelo. "But I insist for you to study with me" Zelo blocked your way by standing in front of you.

"But I insist that I cant go" You smirked as you slipped away from him. "Go.. please~" He begged you. "I cant" You firmly said. "Pleaseeeee~" He crossed his finger while kneeling infront of you. Some students who are passing by whisper to each other.

"Omo! Zelo oppa is asking ChoEun unnie for a date"  "Ahhh Im so jealous" "Awwww they look so cute! I ship you two!" Plenty of whisper were heard about Zelo asking you out, girls saying that they are jealous, some girls and boys ship you with Zelo and much more.

They keep whispering without knowing the real reason behind the scene. You realise that people were gathering around you and Zelo so you quickly say no and walked away.

"Pleaseeeeee buing buing" Zelo said while doing an aegyo. "Still a no" You shook your head before walking away. "Im going home now bye Zelo" You waved at him.

Zelo watched you as you walk further from him. "Aishh.. seems like I cant spend times with her today" Zelo sighed. "Awwww Zelo oppa, it's okay! Try harder and she'll be yours" A girl stand next to the kneeling Zelo and patted his shoulder. "Huh? Oh okay" Zelo smile even tho he didnt know what she was saying.

 

*

 

You walked to J-Hope's school. The actual reason why you dont want to study with Zelo is you are going to surprise J-Hope by waiting for him after school today. You already told Jihyun and Sara to not wait for you and just go home.

"How long do I have to wait?" You pouted. It has been over 15 minutes since you've waited infront if his school. The walk to his school took about half an hour but because of J-Hope you continue until you reached his school.

"It's already 3.50. Where is he?" You pouted and peek behind the gate to see if the school session has finished or not. "Hmph! If this is because someone else, I'll just go home but because he's my darling, my sweet chocolate, my sweetheart, I'll wait" You talked to yourself.

After 10 more minutes of waiting, BigHit High students finally start getting out from the building. You waited patiently until you saw him. "Hoseok" You call his name and smile. J-Hope stop walking and look around. You already waved your hand but the people are blocking his view.

"Weird. I think I heard Cho Baby called my name" J-Hope titled his head. "Jung Hoseok!" You call his name again when he didnt saw you. J-Hope look around again, this time you jumped a bit so that he can see you.

J-Hope squinted his eyes and spotted you jumping not far from him. J-Hope walked toward you with a wide smile on his face. "Baby~" He smile sweetly at you before pulling you into a hug.

"Why are you so late?" You asked after you broke the hug. "Im sorry but my school end an hour after yours. How long did you waited for me?" He kissed your forehead.

"Not too long.. around 30 minutes" You hesistatly told him. "30 minutes?!" J-Hope gasped. "Yeah. Is that wrong?" You asked. "Yes it's wrong. Next time please dont wait for me outside like this. You might be kidnapped" He pinched your cheeks.

"No one want to kidnapped me" You chuckle cutely. "Of course they are people who want to kidnapped you. You are cute, who wouldnt want to kidnapped you?" J-Hope planted some wet kisses on your cheeks. All you can do is chuckle whenever he kissed you.

"Hey J-Hope! Nice girl you got there" A student from J-Hope's school smile slyly at him. "I know right but she's mine so back off" J-Hope wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Just saying" He raise both of his hand before laughing with his friends. You and J-Hope laugh along with them. "Bye... ChoEun" The boys look at your nametag and bid goodbye.

"Bye" You waved at them. "Dont waves at them" J-Hope pushed your hand down, preventing you from waving. "Okay" You shrugged. "Where's RapMon by the way? Isnt he in the same class as you?" You feel weird when you didnt see Rap Monster anywhere.

"He will be here soon. He said he's going to the toilet first" J-Hope said. "Uh huh" You nodded. "Where's Jungkook?" You look at him. "I dont know. Probably with Jimin and V" He shrugged.

"Em" You nodded again.

 

"Ahh my baby is right there" Eunji who was walking out from the school building saw J-Hope. She run slowly toward J-Hope but then she saw you next to J-Hope. J-Hope's was playing with your hair and he would kiss your cheek once in a while.

Every time he kissed you, you blushed 'cause people from his school were watching and giggling when they passed by. "Who the is that?" She gritted her teeth as she made a way toward J-Hope.

"Hopey~" Out of nowhere, Eunji cling onto J-Hope left arm. You look at the girl weirdly. 'The ? That's the pet name I call J-Hope' You crossed your eyebrow.

"Excuse me, who are you?" You asked her. "Actually.. Im the one who should ask who are YOU?!" She emphasise the word you while acting chic toward you. You look at her weirdly before moving your gaze at J-Hope.

J-Hope who seem pissed off, glared at Eunji who's smiling sweetly at him. "Im his girlfriend and you?" You lightly shoved her hands off J-Hope's arm. You slightly glare at her. 'This girl is getting on my nerves.. seriously' You hisses in your mind.

"Yahh! How dare you pushed me" Eunji pushed your shoulder hard. You stumble a few step backward, luckily J-Hope supported your back or else you'll fall. "What the hell Eunji?!" J-Hope yell at her.

Students who are going back home, turned around to see what happening. "What?!" Eunji yelled back. "Who are you?" You're getting annoyed by her. "Im his wife! Problem?!" She yelled at you before smirking. "Wife? Pfftt... Dont make me laugh" You chuckle, making Eunji's blood boil from anger.

"Hey ! You listen here. J-Hope is MY boyfriend. He is MINE" Eunji glare at you like she wanna dig your eyeballs out from it sockets. 'Okay.. you called me huh? Alright I'll show you what kind of I am' You said in your mind.

You acted like you are shocked and hurted by her words. "Hoseok... S-she call me a " You pretend to be sad and hugged J-Hope's arm. "My girlfriend is not a . You are! Now stop disturbing me " J-Hope hugged you and turned around. J-Hope dragged you away from the now red and furious Eunji.

You looked back at Eunji. "You lose . You lose!" You mouthed at her before smirking. "Dont look at her baby" J-Hope said as he pushed your head closer to his chest.

"Arrgghhh just wait for my paytime !" Eunji grew crazy after you smirked at her. "Dont listen to her baby. She's crazy" J-Hope covered your ears. You look at him and show your sad smile, acting a bit sad infront of J-Hope.

'That is soooooo desperate. Duhh like obviously Hoseok is my boyfriend not hers' You roll your eyes. The students who witness the 'drama' that happened just now shook their head.

"Eunji.. J-Hope already got a girlfriend. Stop disturbing him" A girl said to her. "Yeah Eunji. Accept the fact. J-Hope is happy with her girlfriend" Another girl said. "You es.. shut up!" Eunji hisses as she walk toward her limo and it drove away from the school as soon Eunji slammed the door shut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okayy.. how was it?

Im sorry for not updating for almost a week. Im busy lately.

This morning, I went to school to take my exam result.

Is there any of my reader from Malaysia? If you are from Malaysia you'll know about this exam. It's call PMR.

Luckily I got 8A's!!!! Yay!!!

I'm sooooo happy!

As for my unnie, AngleInspirit and LRickyHimchan, they both got 7A's 1B..

They are clever arent they? hahahaha //mian Jihyun and Hana unnie, I told my readers about your result xD\\

And I want to ask you guys whether you guys want a fighting scene or not for my next chap. Please leave a comment ^^

//This is a raw update.. I'll edit this chapter later so im sorry for the wrong grammar (bow 90 degree)\\