Officially Back

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

"Late.. you are late J-Hope" RapMon tapped his watch. "Sorry" J-Hope said while smiling. "Why are you late? You usually on time" Suga asked. "Im thirsty so I stopped at a store before coming here" J-Hope smile sweetly. "Ouh.. okay" Suga shrugged. "Where's the things?" RapMon said. "Here is the thing. But what's the use of this things?" J-Hope hand over the pouch to RapMon.

"I dont know. Infinite said they'll pay us for this thing" RapMon said while inspecting the items in the pouch. "Rings? a pendrive?" Jimin took one ring and look at it closely. "Why does Infinite sunbae want this rings and pendrive? What's the use of this thing?" V ask the same question that J-Hope asked earlier.

"I dont know. Stop asking me like I know everything in this world" RapMon slightly raise his voice, annoyed when he has to answer the question that he doesnt know.. twice. "Okay okay. Shees you dont have to yell" V mumble when the leader raise his voice at him.

"Where do we have to meet them?" Jungkook said while wearing one of the rings. "L hyung said to wait for Infinite at the back of an abandoned factory near their hide-out" Jin said. "Lets go now. We dont want them to wait for us right?" Suga took all the rings from the maknaes and put them back into the pouch. "Okay" BTS chorus and start walking to the promised place.

"Where should we find your friend ChoEun?" Jihyun said while hiding behind a wall. "I dont know" You shrugged. "Just call your friend! You are our gang's brain. How can you be so dumb?" Sara whisper with gritted teeth. "Im sorry. It's almost a year since we stop doing things like this so my brain isnt ready yet" You hisses.

"Enough you both. ChoEun call your friend now" Jihyun said. "Ugh" You roll your eyes at Sara and take out your phone. 'That unnie is so annoying. I wanna punch until she cant- wait... I dont have Hoseok's number' You mentally said while looking for J-Hope's number in your phone contact. "Unnie.. I dont have his number" You blinked at Jihyun.

"What?!" She hisses. "Then how can we find him?" She barked. "Unnie, relax. Let me think for awhile" You hold her hands. "Yeah.. think faster.. you should use your brain now ChoEun" Sara tapped your head. "Unnie" You hisses and pushed her hand. 'Hm.. since Hoseok is a gangster, that means, he either want the rings and pendrive for his gang or someone else want it. But.. I dont think his gang need the pendrive nor the rings. So it must be other gang who want it'  You flicked your finger when you know something.

"I know where we can find those things. Jihyun unnie, which gang do you think will need the pendrive?" You smirk. "What? Hm.. I think it's Infinite.. Wait- are you trying to say that your friend is going to meet Infinite?" She said. "Maybe" You shrugged.

"Okay that's it. We'll go to Infinite's hide out. I still remember where it is" Sara said and she dashed along the dim street to Infinite's place. "Follow her" Jihyun said to you and follow Sarah. You follow your two unnie without saying anything.

 

 

BTS went to the place they had promise with Infinite, and RapMon made sure that the things were with them. When they got there, Infinite were already waiting for waiting for them, there was a bag near Hoya's leg. Jin became suspicious.

"Do have the things we want?" Sunggyu ask them as soon as BTS were in sight. "Do you have the money?" Jin ask back. "Give us the things first" Dongwoo growl and tried to get to Suga who kept smirking at him, but L and Woohyun held him back. "Hyung, wait til it's our time to strike" Woohyun whisper to the older. Dongwoo sent a glare at Suga and calm down a bit.

"Give it to us" Hoya said once more. RapMon and Jin exchange looks before they went out infront, with the rings and pendrive.
"How bout we exchange the money and things at the same time, huh?" Jin said wanting to get out of there, something in him told them to scram off.

"What's the rush pretty boy?" Sungyeol notice Jin's eyes kept wondering around. "Nothing, I just want the money" He said firmly and kept his grip on the rings. "Then give us the things" The tension was there and no one else dare say anything. "Ok then" RapMon said and took the rings from Jin before handing them to Sungjong, who gave them what they want.

RapMon smirked and took the money from Sungjong before he went to his gang members to check the money. "Finish them" Sunggyu ordered s when he saw Sungjong already got the things they want. "Alright" Infinite cracked their knuckles and neck then run towards BTS. Each Infinite members have a bat with them except Sungjong since he was in the front while exchanging the things.

BTS who are checking the money didnt realise that Infinite is running towards them. "" Sungjong smirked before he punch Jungkook in the face.
"What?" BTS look up, surprised by the sudden attack and saw Infinite infront of them smirking. "Ooff" Hoya hit Jimin in the belly with his bat and Jimin stumble back two step.

"Dammit" RapMon hisses while avoiding L's bat and kick. "Come on pretty boy.. fight me. Why.. you cant let your pretty fingers get scratch?" Woohyun play with his bat by turning it to the left and right before he kicked V's chest and he doubled over. "Can you even fight huh giant?" J-Hope smirked and avoid Sungyeol's bat before punching him in the face.

Sunggyu take Jin down by swinging his bat onto Jin's back but Jin quickly get up and kicked Sunggyu's legs. 'I knew there was something wrong when I saw the bag they have with them'. Sunggyu fell down and Jin went on top of him before punching his face several times. Dongwoo faught with Suga while the maknaes faught each other. The tense between them rise each time they got punched or kicked.

"You ing !!" Woohyun barked when V kicked his face. "You er" RapMon hisses after Hoya punched his chest. RapMon already kicked Hoya's bat so now they are fighting hand in hand.

"Come on woman! Can you punch harder?" Jungkook laugh a bit while waiting for Sungjong to make a move. "Shut up you ty boy. And IM A MAN NOT WOMAN!" Sungjong roared and try to kick Jungkook but Jungkook is faster than him. Jungkook avoid his kick and punched Sungjong in the face. The battle continue until they lose half of their energy.

 

By the time Royal Punk got there, RapMon and Jin were laying on the ground looking lifeless; Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun were still in hand-inhand combat with Jimin, Suga and V. Jungkook was wiped out as Sungjong was nowhere to be seen. L and Sungyeol is fighting 2 vs. 1 with J-Hope. "Things look messy..." Jihyun said while watching the fight.

"Huh, the grandpa is still standing? Daebak" Sara said with an amuse tone when she saw Sunggyu standing while watching s fighting BTS. Even tho Sunggyu is still standing but he has lost a lots of energy. ChoEun can imagine that smirk on her unnies' faces when seeing Infinite getting beaten up by a bunch of gangster. 'I thought Infinite was in the TOP 10 strongest gangs.. but why cant they just finish the boys? Hm.. maybe BTS is not a typical gang like the other gangs who are a just a bunch of loser' You thought.

"Let's go girls" Jihyun said and motion a finger for them to make a move. Sara just charged at Dongwoo, who has his back facing her with a kick. "What the hell?" he turned around and had his eyes wide. "The hell? Royal Punk?" he said and was about to kick Sara but Suga hit his head and Dongwoo was knocked out.

"Thanks for the help" Suga panted but he was knock out seconds later by Sara herself. "You're welcome" Sara smile behind her mask. Woohyun and Hoya who realise the presence of Royal Punk, quickly hit Jimin and V till their knock out.

"Royal Punk is back?" L said and stand behind Jihyun with a smirk. 'I would like to wipe that stupid smirk off your face, really' Jihyun thought and avoid his punch. "Let me see your face woman!" he tried to pull the mask off of Jihyun's face but Jihyun was quicker and slip in between his legs before pulling him down and knocking him out.

"Never mess with Royal Punk's leader" She smirk behind her mask before she felt a hand on her shoulder. J-Hope who was curious about the girls went to Jihyun. He was the one who touched Jihyun's shoulder but Jihyun turned around and punched his face. He fall backward and pass out since Jihyun's punch is as hard as a rock.

Sungyeol was already out of the battle after J-Hope kicked his head before he went to Jihyun. ChoEun look at the now lifeless BTS and the wiped out Infinite. Sara was trapped by Sunggyu and Woohyun as Hoya made his way to ChoEun with a bat. "Come here you little punk" Hoya smirk as he saw ChoEun step back.

ChoEun kept going back till her back touched the wall, this time she smirk, with her fast reflex she jumped and kick Hoya in the head. Hoya was unable to get up after getting a hard impact on his head.

Sara was trapped by Sunggyu and Woohyun. She made an eye contact with Jihyun and they both sent the same look before they took out their gun and shot them both in their shoulder and then kicked their head making them uncounsious. When Royal Punk was sure that BTS and Infinite was knock out, they try to look for their things; the rings and pendrive.

"Where the is our rings and that ing pendrive?!" Sara yelled in frustration while looking for the things. "Hey.. when we fought them.. did anyone saw Sungjong?" Jihyun said when she realise about Sungjong's absent. "I didnt saw him" You shook your head. "Neither do I" Sara said. " it! I think our rings and that pendrive is with that boy" Jihyun facepalmed herself.

"Should we go find him?" You asked her. "I'll go find him with Jihyun. You can go back home now maknae. And Im sorry if I've punched your friend. Which one is Hoseok?" Jihyun rubbed the back of her neck while smiling sheeply. "That one.. who had mask around his neck" You ppointed at J-Hope. "Ouh.. yep.. I've punched him. Right in his face" Jihyun laugh. You shook you head but smile a bit. '

Poor Hoseok.. he got punched from Jihyun unnie'. "ChoEun, you can take him with you. Treat his bruise, cut and else. Sara and I will take the other with us after we have found that ty Sungjong" Jihyun unnie said before she ran to find Sungjong. "Take care Cho" Sara salute you and followed behind Jihyun.

After your unnie are nowhere in your sight you walked to J-Hope and carried him with his arm around your neck. "Lets go home Hoseok" You smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okayy.. how was that??

Hehehee.. i cant write fighting scene so I asked my unnie AngleInspirit to write it for me ^^

Thank you unnie..

And I would like to thanks all my subscribers.. //throw kisses\\ Thank you for supporting me !!

And thank you for the readers who had upvoted my story! I LOVE YOU GUYS <33333