One Hot Night

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

'What does he mean by "maybe that cute girl of yours could help? He's not r? Cho is just a girl. She doesnt know about gangs world' J-Hope stare blankly at you. 'Look at her.. reading novels about love.. wearing pyjamas, thick glasses, like a typical nerd but the cute one of course. Obviously, she know nothing about gangs' He keep on staring you.

You glance at him. 'That punk.. why is he staring at me like that? Ugh.. it's so uncomfortable' You flip the novel to the next page and pretend that nothing happen. 'Awww she's so cute.. can I have her in my pocket and bring her with me to everywhere I go' J-Hope giggle quietly.

J-Hope instantly forgot about what Chunji said earlier when he look at you. "Can you please... stop staring at me?" You bookmark your novel before closing it.

You swift your sitting position so you'll face him and stare back at him. "Uhm? Im just staring at the most beautiful, cute, hot girl I've ever known. Is it wrong?" J-Hope tilted his head playfully while smiling.

"N-no.. erm thanks for the compliment.. but it's uncomfortable if you keep staring at me like a hungry wolf" You tore your eyes from him and continue reading your novel.

"What if I am a hungry wolf. And I want to eat you tonight" He slightly smirk. "Then I'll be a vampire and kill you" You coldly said while swifting to another page of the novel.

"Fierce huh? I like that" He giggle loudly. "Okay stop being ert. It's getting on my nerve right now" You were annoyed by his ert side. "Awwww babe... I just wanna chat with you. You ignored me since we came home and just focus on that stupid novels" He complain.

"Im just reading. And it's your fault, I didnt ask you to hang out with me" You stand up and put both your hands on your tiny waist. "Cant a guy hang out with his girl?" He pouted at you.

"But Im not your girl" You said, this time with your arm crossed over your chest. "Yes you are. You are my girlfriend" He stand up and copy your action by crossing his arm over his chest.

"Stop copying me" You stomp your feet. "I didnt copy you" He also stomp his feet. "Liar! You just copied my action just now" You point at him angrily. "No I did not" He pointed at you and pretend to be angry.

"Hoseok!!" You whine because he is just too hard to deal with. "Yes Honey Bunny?" He changed from an annoying man to a sweet talker man. "Why is it so hard for me to handle with your action?" You whine and it sound like you are gonna cry anytime.

"Can we cuddle?" J-Hope walk toward you and asked a really random question. "Are you ing kidding me? Im having mental breakdown handling your childlish and you asked me to cuddle? Oh god.. I think my brain gonna explode soon" You hold your head .

"You are so cute when you act like that Cho" J-Hope laughed his off when you pretend to hit your head at the wall. "Im going crazy~" You said with a high pitch voice and hitted your head at the nearest wall.

"Heyyy.. you might lost your memories if you hit your head so hard at the wall" J-Hope quickly jogged toward you and put the back of his hand on your forehead to prevent you from doing stupid thing.

"Ahhh let me lost my memory.. So I can pretend that Im not ChoEun" You rest your forehead on his hand. "You are one funny girl you know that Cho" J-Hope chuckle and hugged your waist using his free hand.

You are too tired to push him so you just let him be. "It feel so good cuddling with you" He spoke. "Hm" You just 'hm-ed'. "But it'll be awesome if we cuddle on the bed instead of standing here right?" He whisper ily in your ear.

"Stop being ert you ert" You pinched his waist and he laugh. "Babe.. I love you" He kissed your head. "I think it's the second or third time you said that to me" You said softly.

"Are you saying it just for fun or you really mean it?" You turned around and face him. "I wont say that to someone I didnt love" He locked his dark brown eyes with your light brown eyes.

"So you mean, you love me? Is that what you are trying to say?" You silently melt inside because of his hot gaze. "I wont lie to the person I love" Each word that went out from his mouth make you feel like crazy.

"How can you say that you love me when we just meet less than a month ago?" You cant help buy blush when he stare at you. "Heard of love at first sight? You always read romance and love novels so I bet you have heard of it, right?" He smile a bit.

"Y-yeah.. of course" You finally broke the eye contact when his gaze getting more and more hot for you to handle. "That's what happened to me when I first saw you. Remember when you opened your front door for me after I've knocked it?" He hold your chin and slowly lift it up so you'll look at him.

"Yes.. I remember" You mumble, J-Hope almost didnt hear what you said. "I've fallen for you that time. When I saw you, I feel a strange feeling in my heart when our eyes were locked that moment" He caress your now red as a tomato cheek.

"I-is that so?" You stutter. 'Oh god! Im dying because of his hotness. Hoseok I hate you for doing this to me' You mentally said. J-Hope nodded. "So please, dont ever ask me if I really love you or not" He pinch your nose softly.

"If you ask me like that again, I'll make sure you got a love mark on your white neck" He playfully smirk and poked your nose using his own nose. You blushed even harder and your mouth are slightly opened.

J-Hope took that as an opportunity to kiss you. At first, you were shocked by his action but before you could do anything J-Hope have already took over your mouth.

So in the end, you kissed him back. J-Hope smile in between the kiss. You lightly pinch his belly when he tried to slip his tongue into your mouth. You suddenly pull off from the hot kiss.

"Dont you dare" You glare at him, he just smile sheeply at you. The reason you said that is because J-Hope slipped on of his hand inside your pyjama (If you know what I mean).

"Why?" He asked and lean in for another kiss. "I'll kick you if you dare do that thing again" You managed to say something before he capture your mouth again for another passionate kiss. The kiss last for 5 minutes without a break.

"I love you" J-Hope said between the kiss and pull you closer to him. You couldnt say anything so you just smile in between the kiss. 'I... love you too' You mentally said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh My.. I cant handle myself.. gahhhh J-Hope is so hot!!!

I hope you guys like this chapter..

I'll flashback about what happened one year ago.. so be patient okay dear readers //I want to tease you guys hehehe\\

Enjoy!!

339480-bangtan-boys-jhope-and-suga.jpg

25198621.jpeg

I heard Suga is sick ;-;

//Crying\\ Hope you'll get well soon Suga(r) bby..

He will undergo an appendix surgery.. so he'll not be able to attend fansign, and else..

Lets pray for him okay..

Embedded image permalink