Shopping

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

"Where's Cho?" Sara asked Jihyun. "I dont know. Probably watching Frozen" Jihyun shrugged. "Okay.. hm how about we go eat lasagna bolognese? Im craving that thing for almost a week after I watch the Italian Show" Sara cling onto her unnie.

"Lasagna? Hm.. okay. But where we can find lasagna?" Jihyun scratch her head. "I know where we can eat lasagna bolognese!" Sara smile brightly at Jihyun.

Jihyun and Sara walk to the food court section. "Sara, you go and order the lasagna. I'll wait here" Jihyun said while unlocking her phone. "Alright sir!" Sara salute her and quickly went to the italian food section (idk if korea have this section but whatever).

While Sara was buying the food, someone saw Jihyun. "Hey.. is that Jihyun?" Suga pointed at Jihyun. "Yeahh it's Jihyun noona" V nodded. "Lets go to her" RapMon said and they walk toward Jihyun.

"Annyeong noona!!" Jungkook greet Jihyun cutely. "Omo!!" The phone that Jihyun was holding almost slip from her grip. "Aigoo Jungkook-ahh.. wae did you do that? If I have heart attack Im probably dead right now" Jihyun touch her chest.

"Hehe mianhae noona" Jungkook smile sheeply. "Where's Sara and ChoEun?" Jimin already took a seat across from Jihyun. "Sara went to buy food but Cho.. I dont know where she is. She probably watching Frozen" Jihyun slipped her phone inside her handbag.

"Ouh.. she's watching alone? Why didnt you accompany her?" Jin who sat beside Jihyun asked. "She doesnt want to watch Hunger Games so I told her to watch Frozen if she want" Jihyun shrugged.

"You guys watch Hunger Games too? Why didnt we saw you in the cinema?" Jungkook widen his eyes. "The cinema is dark. That's why we arent able to see them even tho they are just beside us" Suga patted the maknae's shoulder.

"Ohh... I want to meet Cho noona" Jungkook pouted in dissapointment. "It's okay Kook-ah. She'll be here soon. I already texted her a few minutes ago and she said she is on her way here" Jihyun smile at Jungkook.

"Unnie!" Sara waved at Jihyun. "Ouh Sara, where are the food?" Jihyun look at Sara weirdly. "Food? Oh the lasagna? I have to wait because they are so many people there but I already order it" Sara said and took a seat beside Suga.

"Hey.. You guys are here too? What are you guys doing here? Shopping?" Sara joked. "Hahaha.. no we are not. We just come here to watch movie and relax" Jin smile while the other laugh.

"Btw... where's J-Hope? I cant see him anywhere?" Sara squint her eyes while looking for J-Hope. "We dont know. He said that he wanna go to the restroom for awhile but it's almost an hour since he went to the restroom" RapMon said.

"Maybe he found a girl and they are chatting right now. Just like in movies" Suga joked and all of them including Sara, Jihyun, laughed. "Talking about he found a girl... I bet he did" Jin spotted J-Hope walking inside the food court with you.

"That's Cho right?" Jihyun squint her eyes to have a clearer view. "Hm.. I smell something fishy here" Suga raise an eyebrow.

"Can you walk a bit further ? What if Jihyun unnie and Sara unnie saw us walking so close like this? They might think that we are dating" You pushed him a little further from you.

"Why not? We are dating anyway" He smirk and wrapped his arm around your tiny waist.

"J-Hope hugs ChoEun by her waist! Are they dating or what?" Suga eyes widen when he saw J-Hope's action. The others also had their eyes wide open.

"That is my noona" Jungkook pouted and stand up. "Yah hyung! You cant hug my Cho noona" Jungkook sudden appearence shocked both of you and J-Hope.

"Omo!" You jumped a bit and automatically hug J-Hope. "Noona! You cant hug him" Jungkook pull you from J-Hope and dragged you to the gang. J-Hope blink at Jungkook when he dragged you to their table.

"Did he.. just take my queen from me?" J-Hope said to himself. "Aishh this maknae" J-Hope pouted angrily and walked toward his gang.

"Cho, what are you doing with Hoseok? I thought you said that you want to watch Frozen?" Jihyun asked you as soon Jungkook dragged you to the table.

"I want to watch it but J-Hope bumped into me so we ended up eating pizza together" You said and sat on the seat that Jungkook gave you.

All of them made an 'o' using their mouth. "Hey Suga! Help me order some foods for the gang. Come on" Sara said and dragged Suga with her. "Yah yah!!" You could hear Suga's voice echo through the crowd when Sara dragged him to order their foods.

"They are cute right? I think they should date" You chuckle. "Agreed" The 95 liner, V and Jimin raised their hands while the other nodded. You, Jihyun and Sara end up hanging out with BTS after that.

"Cho noona, lets buy a new shirt for you nae?" Jungkook asked you. You told Sara, Jihyun and BTS about Eunji. They all look so angry especially Jungkook and Sara. J-Hope was also pissed off when he remember about the inccident.

"New shirt?" You cross your eyebrow. "Yeah.. I dont want my noona to wear shirt that have coke stain on it" Jungkook pointed at the stain. "Oh.. okay then. Lets go" You cling onto Jungkook's arm.

'Heyyy how could you Cho.. Im right here! Right beside you but you cling on Jungkook instead of me?' J-Hope glare at the sight where you cling onto Jungkook's arm.

"What are you looking at?" RapMon put his hand on J-Hope's shoulder. "Ouh? Ahh.. nothing" J-Hope smile sheeply. "Lets go follow the maknaes" Jin said and walk infront with Jihyun, Sara and Suga.

"Awwww they really look like sibling" Sara made an 'awww' sound and hold Suga's arm. Suga look at Sara like she's crazy. "Err yeah b-but can you please.. let go of me?" Suga try to free himself from Sara.

"Why?" Sara blink at him. 'What's wrong with this girl?' Suga blink at Sara but suddenly his heart start beating faster and faster. '!! What's wrong with my heart? Stop pounding you idiot heart' Suga could feel cold sweat running on his forehead.

'What am I doing?' Sara herself not sure about what she's doing but she keep holding on Suga's arm. Suga feel the blood in his body rushed to his face when Sara didnt want to let go of him.

"N-nothing it ju-just..." Suga stutter. Seeing Suga stutter, Sara chuckle. "Your face is red" She touch Suga's cheek. "Wh-what?" Suga's eyes widen and he automatically touch his face.

'ing face please dont make me embarass! Turn back to your original colour' Suga bite his lips.

"Woow.. what's this? New couple?" Jimin and V teased Suga. Jimin and V, probably known as the 'naughty couple' who always tease other members. "Yah punk! What did you say huh?" Suga grabbed Jimin's colar.

"J-jin hyung! Help me" Jimin cried Jin's name. "What are you doing Suga?" Jin came and release Suga's grip from Jimin's shirt. "Ouh" Jin saw Sara clinging onto Suga's arm and smile at him.

"Hyung not you too!" Suga whine. "Why so serious Suga? Im just clinging onto your arm. Nothing's wrong with it. It's not like we kiss or whatever" Sara chuckle. Suga stiff when Sara laugh. "Yeahh why so serious" V high five-ed with Jimin. Sara seems didnt mind about her clung onto Suga but Suga feel a bit uncomfortable with it.

"Come on! Lets follow Cho and Kook" Sara dragged Suga to you and Jungkook. "Good Luck hyung!" Jimin and V waved at Suga.

"Noona.. do you like this shirt? It's cute" Jungkook showed you a cute t-shirt. "No no no.. pick this one. It suits you more" J-Hope gave you the shirt he picked and throw the shirt Jungkook has picked at him. "How about this?" Jungkook gave you a blouse. "It's cute" You look at the blouse.

//The blouse that Kook's choose\\

//Blouse that J-Hope choose\\

"I dont like it. Mine is better Cho" Again, J-Hope gave the blouse he picked. "What's wrong with you? You dislike all the shirts and blouses that Jungkook showed me" You glare at J-Hope. "He chosed the blouse that doesnt suit you" J-Hope coldly said. "All the tops I choose are cute" Jungkook pouted.

"Cute but mine is cuter" J-Hope stick his tongue at Jungkook. "Stop quarrel. I'll choose which shirt or blouse I like okay" You glare at both of them. "B-But Cho/ noona" J-Hope and Jungkook protest but you shot them another glare. They both shut their mouth eventually.

"Good" You smile and patted their face. You walk in the shop while searching for a shirt that you like. Jungkook and J-Hope follow you like a lost puppy.

"Do you like this one or this one?" You hold two shirt in your hands.

//In your left hand\\//In your right hand\\

"The red one" They both pointed at the red shirt. "This? hm.. I like this one but.. I like the yellow one too" You pouted when you didnt know which one to choose.

"You look cute in both shirt noona" Jungkook flashed a cute smile at you. "Why dont you buy both of it?" J-Hope asked you. "Oh yeah.. I forgot" You mentally knock your head.

"Silly" J-Hope jokingly pushed your forehead. You pouted at him. "Let me pay it for you noona" Jungkook took both shirt and went to the counter. "It's okay Kookie.. no need to pay it for me. I can buy it myself" You smile and took the shirts from him. J-Hope stood still and watch you interact with Jungkook.

"That girl" J-Hope shook his head. 'She look so adorable.. even tho she could be silly sometimes'

 

 

"Did you see them?" A guy whisper to the other guy beside him. "Wait.. yeah. They are buying some shirt" The guy answered. "Call Sunggyu. Tell him we found BTS and three girls with them" Hoya said to L.

"Okay" L quickly obey him. "Hello" Sunggyu on the other line said. "Hyung.. when we were searching for Royal Punk, we found BTS instead and they have three girls with them" L said to his leader. Sunggyu laughed.

"Girls? Are they Royal Punk?" He asked. "No hyung. I dont think so.. they look bubbly and cute. They doesnt look like Royal Punk at all" L's eyes were fixed on Sara and Jihyun while Hoya set his eyes on you.

"Look at those girls faces. Remember their faces, they maybe useful for us" Sunggyu said coldly. Infinite also want to get their revenge on BTS cause BTS make them look weak.

BTS almost beaten Infinite into pulps when they fought last time. "Okay hyung. Ohh and do you want anything? We are currently in the mall so anything?" L asked Sunggyu.

The scary conversation between them turned into a casual conversation. "Oh really? That's great cause we are hungry.. hm.. buy us some pizza or burger okayy? Bye" Sunggyu laughed before hanging up.

"What did Sunggyu hyung said?" Hoya said without looking at L. Hoya is still on his spy mode. "He said, we have to remember those girls faces. And buy some pizza or burger for the others" L said.

"Pizza? Are you kidding me? What are that hyung thinking? We are spying and he asked for a pizza?" Hoya sighed and shook his head. "Um.. I actually hungry too" L smile sheeply at the elder.

"Ugh okay. Lets buy some food and go back home" Hoya roll his eyes and the walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahahaha.. so how's the chapter? I actually wrote the last part to be a bit funny cause Im currently watching Infinite come back again mv and the ending of that mv is so funny xD //idk if it's funny for you guys but if you can imagine their voices change from cold tone to their normal cute voice, it'll be funny [if ut is still not funny than Im sorry]\\

And like always.. thank you for my new subbies because you guys subscribed my story.. //throw kisses\\

For those who upvoted my story.. Thank you so much.. I appreciate it :D

tumblr_mp4761lkpU1rx1p9bo1_500.jpg