My Son or My Boyfriend?

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

After the incindent, J-Hope quickly bring you home. You didnt say anything along the way home. J-Hope know that you are mad at Eunji but he didnt dare to say anything because he's afraid that you'll throw thantrum at him.

"What's her name?" You suddenly asked him. "Huh what?" J-Hope was shocked with your sudden question. "I said what is her name?" You look at him with an unreadable expression.

"Err Eunji" J-Hope hesistately said Eunji's name. "She was the one who made me spill my coke the other day right?" You look away and continue walking. J-Hope walks beside you but he didnt say anything.

"Is she your ex girlfriend that cant accept the fact that you have move on or what? " You joked awkwardly. "No. She is no one to me" J-Hope lauhged dryly and look down to his feet.

"Ouh" That was the only thing you can say. Both of you didnt say anything afterward and the silence is killing both you and him. "Baby" He stop walking and grabbed your waist softly.

"Yes?" You stare in his eyes, waiting for him to speak. "What are you trying to say?" You pinched your eyebrow when he didnt say anything. "I love you" He cupped your cheek.

"Of course. You are my boyfriend of course you love me. But why so sudden?" You tilted your head. "I know you are kinda upset when Eunji said that she is my wife and whatsoever but believe me, I never date anyone before. You are my first" J-Hope caress your cheek.

Your lips hitched upward. "Im not upset because of that Hoseok. Im upset because she call me infront of your schoolmates. It's embarrassing" You flashed an upset smile.

"Why arent you upset because she claimed that she is my wife?" J-Hope feel a bit dissapointed. "Because.... you only love me, right?" You poked his nose. J-Hope chuckle hearing your reason.

"Of course Honey Bunny. In this heart.. there is only your name" J-Hope said while pointing at his heart. "I know" You giggle. J-Hope chuckle before pulling you into a bear hug.

"Aigoo~ my girl is so cute. Can we cuddle when we get home?" J-Hope flashed a cheeky smile. "Erm.... no" You broke the hug and walked away. "Why??" J-Hope whine.

You laughed when he whine like a baby. 'Such a baby' You thought.

All the way home, J-Hope keep asking you to cuddle with him and your answer is still the same 'no'. J-Hope will pout each time you say no but keep on asking the same question.

"Seriously, can we cuddle?" J-Hope asked when you and him arrived home. "Jung Hoseok" You said his full name. "How many time does I have to say NO?" You glare at him.

You feel annoyed when he keep on asking the same question for the whole way home. "Okay" He pouted and dragged himself into your room. You watch him drag himself and shook your head.

"That big baby" You sighed but smile a bit. You walked into your room and saw J-Hope on the bed. He was lying with his face covered by a pillow. You put your bag on the study table.

"Go and shower Jung Hoseok" You sat on the edge of the bed and patted his arm. J-Hope stay silent as he turned his body to the other side of the bed, not wanting to speak with you.

Your eyes widen at his action. 'Is he sulking?' You asked yourself. "Baby Jung" You accidently slipped a pet name from your mouth. 'The Baby Jung?' You laughed in your head.

J-Hope who also shocked with your sudden action by calling him 'baby', smile widely but his smile was covered by the pillow. "Are you sulking?" You remove the pillow and play with his hair.

"Dont talk to me" J-Hope took the pillow and cover his face again. You snicker at his action. "Awww you really are sulking" You removed the pillow from his face again.

"Go away. I dont wanna talk to you" J-Hope said while trying to hold on the pillow. You cant control yourself from chuckling and let out a chuckle. "You dont love me anymore" He said with a sad tone.

"Who said that I dont love you anymore?" You climbed on the bed and sat beside him. "You dont want to cuddle with me.... that means you dont love me anymore" He turned to your side and hugged your waist.

'This kid is seriously a bipolar. You are sulking yet you hugged me' You smile to yourself while his hair. "If I dont love you anymore, I wont let you hug me like this" You pinched his cheek softly.

"But you dont want to cuddle with me" He said. "Well.. we are cuddling right now arent we?" You continue his dark hair. "Im the one who's hugging you. You are just my hair" J-Hope tighten his hug.

You laughed at him. "Are you my son or my boyfriend? 'Cause I cant differentiate between them" You joked. J-Hope smile at your joke but he pretend that he is still sulking.

"I know you are not sulking anymore. Get up and go take a shower. I'll cook something for dinner after I finished bathing" You patted his head before you broke J-Hope's hug and climb down the bed.

J-Hope look at you with a sulk expression. "Go clean yourself Baby Jung" You smile before throwing a towel at him. You took your own towel and walk into your private bathroom.

"At least she called me baby" J-Hope shrugged and go to the other bathroom outside. It took you around 20 minutes to clean yourself and only 10 minutes for J-Hope to clean himself.

After you have done showering, you step out from the bathroom and walk toward your wardrobe. "Where is he? Have he finish bathing?" You look around your room but there is no sign of J-Hope.

"Hoseok.. have you done bathing?" You yelled a bit. Silent. You waited for his reply but you didnt hear anything. "Hoseok? Where are you?" You quickly slipped a shirt on and walked out from your room.

"Jung Hoseok?" You glance at each inch of your house. "Jung Hoseok answer me!" You began to feel uneasy when no reply was heard. "Jung Hoseok I swear if you dont come out right now I wont talk to you anymore" You threaten him.

"Hoseok come out now!" You roared as you feel a cold sweat run down your forehead. "J-jung Hoseok.. where are you?" You slowly step backward. Have you gone home?" You said with a sad tone.

"Erm okay then" You said when there is no reply. You are about to walk back into your room when J-Hope suddenly back hugged you. "Do you miss me?" J-Hope whisper in your ear.

"You... where did you go??" You broke the hug and turn to face him. "I called your name but you didnt reply to me!" You glare deep in his eyes. "Baby... Im sorry, I was right behind you all the time.. I just like the way you call my name. It sound so sweet in my ears" J-Hope grabbed your waist and pull you closer to his chest.

You are very angry, you feel like dying when he didnt reply to you. You thought he has gone somewhere and leave you alone. "If you do like this to me again, I'll chop your head off!" You pinch his arm.

"Ahhh" J-Hope yelled in pain. "Ouch.. it hurts" J-Hope rubbed his arm. You chuckle at him. "You make me afraid Hoseok. What if you really leave me alone? Who knows someday maybe you'll leave me" You pulled his body into a hug.

You wrapped your arms around his body and squeeze him softly. "Im sorry baby. I dont know I make you afraid but believe me.. I'll never leave you. I'll be your man... now and forever" J-Hope hugged you back. J-Hope caress your hair before kissing the top of your head. You smile as you hug him tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong ^^

Some sweet scene for you guys before the fighting scene hehe..

Im sorry if I took a very long time to update...

I already wrote this chapter days ago but I cant post it yet since my fighting scene isnt complete ye..

But I've finished the fighting scene.. so I posted this chap along with the fighting scene..

Im sorry for the long wait //bow\\

And sorry if I didnt reply your comment.. I'll reply it later okayy ^^