He Cooked For Me

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

"ChoEun" "Psstt" Zelo whisper to you. "What?" You asked. "Tonight, why dont we go have some fun?" He smile and blink. "What?!" You shouted at him. "Ms. and Mr. Choi? Do you have any problem?" The male teacher raise an eyebrow at you and Zelo. "Er.. n-no sir. Im sorry" You bowed a little. "What did you say? Have fun?" You asked Zelo who's chuckling at you.

"Yeah. B.A.P will be going to Underground Hiphop club. Why dont you join us?" He rest his chin onto his palm. "I'll think about it" You said while doodling something on your work book. "Ugh.. this class is boring" You sighed. "Ms. Choi, if you dont want to learn then please get out of my class" Mr. Kang shot you a glare. "Huh? I- Im sorry sir. I'll focus on your class" You bowed at him while bitting your lips. 'Did he heard me? Ahh so embarassing' You shouted in your head.

The time flows so fast that day. Your last class will end in 5 more minutes. *Kringg*

As the bell ring, all the student quickly shove their belonging into their bags. "Palli palli palli" You mumble. "Why so fast? Do you have something to do?" Zelo asked. "My friends are waiting for me" You said. "Ouh.. you mean those two girls from Stardom High and TOP High?" He jump on his table while waiting for you to finish shoving your things in your bag. "Yeah" You simply replied to him.

"Why didnt they just study here? You three are friend but enroll in different school? What kind of friendship is that?" He tapped his chin. "I... cant tell you about it" You said and walks out of the class after you're done. "C'mon. Tell me about it. We're friends anyway" He followed behind you. "It's a secret. I cant tell you" You motion your hand to your mouth like you are zipping your mouth. "Awwwhh" He pouted.

"Unnie!!" You shouted when you saw your unnie. "There you are. What takes you so long?" Sara kick herself from the wall. Jihyun who's reading a book look up. "You're late by 10 sec" She said while putting the book in her bag. "Zelo is disturbing me" You pouted. "Im not disturbing you. Im just asking question" Zelo said from behind.

"Hey" He greet your unnies. "Hey" Sara replied him. "He's your friend?" Jihyun asked. "Sort of" You rolled your eyes at him. "What do you mean sort of?" He crossed his eyebrow. "Nothing. C'mon unnie. Let's go" You walked away from Zelo. "Hey !! You better come tonight. I'll be waiting infront of the club. Your friends could tag along too" He shouted.

"What is he talking about?" Sara asked. "Ouh.. he asked me to go to underground hiphop club tonight" You said. "Cool! Can we tag along?" Sara clasped her hands. "Uhm.. you wanna go there? How about you Jihyun unnie?" You looked at Jihyun. "I dont mind. It has been months since we had go to club. Maybe it's time for us to have some fun" She grin. "Alright! We meet infront of the club at 9 okay?" Sara said.

"Okay" You and Jihyun said almost at the same time. "I cant wait for tonight. Dancing, drinking, rapping and boys" Sara smirk. "You better not give us trouble Sara" Jihyun warned her. "Okay2 I wont do something stupid" She rolled her eyes. "Maybe I will" She whisper and smirk to herself. "I heard that" You nudge her ribs. "Ouch" She touched her ribs where you nudge her. "Ouh come one.. it's not that hurt" You smirked while Jihyun laughed.

"Bye ChoEun. We'll meet tonight" Jihyun waves goodbye to you. Sara salute you before they walk away. You opened the door and walks in. "What should I wear tonight? A skirt with blouse? No.. it's not suitable. Short-short and t-shirt? Maybe" You mumble to yourself and took your towel. You walks into your bathroom and shower. After an hour you are done showering.

"Ahh what a refreshing shower" You squeal cutely. "What time is it now?" You look at the clock. "5 p.m already huh? How long did I take shower? 1 hour? Wow" You laughed. "Well I have 3-4 hours before 9. I will take a nap for awhile before dinner" You lay on your bed after changing into tank top and a short-short.

 

 

"Yo J-Hope! Where are you going?" Suga asked him. "Im going home" He said. "Can I go to your place?" Suga asked again. "Hyung Im sorry. I've something to do before hand so do you mind going to someone else place?" J-Hope rubbed the back of his head. "Ouh" Suga's shoulder deflated. "Im sorry hyung" J-Hope awkwardly smile. "It's okay hyung! You can come to my place" Jungkook said and smile widely at Suga. "Okay!!" Suga high five-ed Jungkook.

"I'll be going now. Bye" J-Hope bid good bye. 'Sorry hyung but I wanna visit her today' J-Hope smile to himself. "Okay.. now which one is her house?" J-Hope tapped his chin. "Not this one... not this either.. ahah that one" He point at your house. He knocked your door several times but you didnt open it. His school end at 5pm while your school end at 4pm. So you are now sleeping after you had a long shower. "Where is she?" He knocked your door again and called your name. "ChoEun! Are you home?"

"Hm... where is she?" He scratch his head. "Oh well.. I could just simply hopped into her room" He walked toward your room's window and knock it. "Hello?" "ChoEun?" He then opened your window since it's not locked. He hopped into your room. "Ouh she's sleeping" He said while closing your window. "Awww you're so cute" He pinched your cheeks lightly not wanting to wake you up.

"Maybe I should sleep too" He said jokingly. "Uh.." You stir in your sleep. "No no dont wake up yet" J-Hope patted your head so you'll continue your sleep. After you stop moving, he quickly peck your lips and giggle. "Such a cutie pie" He caress your cheek. "What should I do now since she's sleeping?" He look around your room and spotted something. "Hey.. is that her?" He took the photo frame on your make up table and inspect it.

"She looks hot in this picture. Wearing dark red lipstick and a dress" He smile. "Who's these two?" He looked closely at the two person beside you. "Hm.. maybe it's her unnie. Those who came yesterday" He putted the photo back to its place and start roaming inside your room. Looking through your wardrobe, your bathroom, and else. "Still sleeping?" He sat on your bed. You snore but it sound more like a purr than a snore. "Even your snore is cute" He chuckle seeing your sleeping figure.

"Maybe I should cook something for you" He get up and walks out of your room. "Now what should I cook? pasta?" He took out your pasta, tomato prego sauce, some mushroom, some chicken and beef. "Lets get started" He arrange all the ingredients and start cooking. After all the struggle to cook pasta, J-Hope finally done cooking the soup. "Aw aw aw.. hot" He stir the tomato prego soup that have been mix with mushroom, chicken and beef. "Ah it smell good" He smile to himself.

"Okay.. the soup is done" He turned off the stove and pick two plates, chopsticks and glasses. "Pasta for you, pasta for me. Orange juice for you, and for me" He puts pasta on your plate, and on his plate. He then pour some orange juice in your glass and for him too. "Does she likes more soup of less soup? I'll let her put the prego herself" He then walks to your room and sat on your bed. "Baby~ are you awake?" He caress your cheek.

"Uhm" You stir in your sleep. "Wake up now. I've made you dinner" He blew your eyes. "Stop it" You said and turned around. "Hey.. wake up. I've cooked for you" He climb onto the bed and lay beside you. "Cook what?" You asked unconsciously. "Pasta" He said and back hugged you. "Really? Oh thank you. Im hungry" You smile.. still unconscious.

J-Hope chuckle when you replied him. "Baby.. wake up or I'll kiss you" He tighten his hug. When you hear he said 'kiss' your eyes automatically opened. "What?" You said and tried to turn around but you cant. "I said I'll kiss you if you didnt wake up but you have woken so I cant kiss you" He pretend to pout. "What the- how can you enter my room.. no no.. how can you even in my house?!" You yell. "The window. You didnt locked it" He said while snuggle into your hair.

"Your hair smell like lemon" He said. "Well I use lemon flavoured shampoo. It's like my scent. So I smell like lemon" You explain to him. "Wait.. why did I say that?! Ugh I shouldnt told him" You facepalm yourself. "You're funny babe" He let go of you and get up. "C'mon. I think the pasta is cooling down. It will not taste as good as it still hot" He took you hand and dragged you to the kitchen. You follow him while frowning. "Did you know how to cook? What if you put poison it the pasta? Is this my ingredients?" You asked him non stop.

"Yes I know how to cook. No, I didnt put poision in it. And yes.. this is all your ingredients" He grin. "What?! ugh ! Why did you use my ingredient?" You scold him but take a bite of his home cooked pasta. "Uhm.. it's good" You compliment his pasta. If there's one thing you cant control yourself from then it'll be food. "Really thanks. I think I'll come to your house everyday to cook you dinner" He smile at you. You ignore him completely and just focus on your food. "Damn it's so yummy" You eat the pasta and compliment it each time you took a bite.

"Heyy.. Im still here you know" He shook you shoulder and smug when you ignore him. "Hmph" He eat his pasta quietly. You look up when you didnt hear his voice. "Hey.. you're a good cook" You smile at him just to make him feel better. "Thanks babe" He smile widely and kiss your cheek. "Yah !!" Your eyes widen in surprise. "Look what you have done!" You pointed at your cheek and pout.

"My beautiful skin" You touch you cheek. He laughed at you. "Here.. lemme wipe it" He hold your chin and wipe the sauce stain on your cheek. "There.. it's clean now" He patted your cheek. You glare at him. "That'll be the last time you kiss me boy" You took a sip of your drink. "J-Hope" He said. "What?" You asked. "It's my name. J-Hope" He smile. "What type of name is that?" You crossed your eyebrow.

"My real name is Hoseok. Jung Hoseok" He flash a smile at you. Dugun.. dugun.. your heart beat faster when he flashed that smile. 'Why is my heart beating faster when Im with him? Stop doing sonething stupid you damn heart' You scold your heart. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He waves his hand infront of your face when you didnt blink while looking at him. "Uh.. n-nothing" You hide your face from him and finish your pasta. Dinner was done and now you're in your room together with J-Hope. He insist to stay with you so you couldnt do anything about it and just let him be.

"Hey.. get out for a while. I wanna change" You pulled him off your bed and pushed him out. "Change ? Where do you want to go?" He asked but you didnt answer. You slammed the door in his face. "Hey" You you hear him stomp his feet. "Now where's my favourite t-shirt?" You look through your closet. "Hm.. this one is better" You pick the left one. "Short-short.. red or black?" You asked yourself. "Red" You choose the red one.

Urban-Outfitters-Cooperative-Linen-Red-S

You change into the outfits that you chose and go to your make up table. You put a light pink lipstick on your lips and brushed a light orange blusher on your cheeks. You tied your hair into ponytail and fix your shirt. "There.. this could make it" You smile and does some cute pose infront of the mirror. "Awwww baby you're so squishy" J-Hope rested his face on his palm while looking at you. He is standing at the window.

"Arh" You jumped a little because of his sudden appearance. He hopped into your room. "How many time does I have to hop into your room huh baby?" He hugged you. "Hey.. dont hugged me" You pushed his chest away. You dont want his boy scent stick to your shirt. "Where are you going ?" He asked. "Somewhere" You took your handbag and walk out. "May I come with you?" He walk beside you.

"No" You said bluntly. "Why not? Im your boyfriend" He pout. "No you're not" You glare at him. "Soon" He said. "No.. you'll never be my boyfriend" You opened your door and get out from your house. "C'mon get out of my house" You told him. "Dont want to" He cross his arm over his chest. "Fine suit yourself" You're about to close the door when he shout. "How could you do that to me! Hmph wait a sec. I'll go get my bag" He run into your room and took his bag. "C'mon" You motion him to get out. He pout. After he get out you quickly locked your door. It's 8.30. J-Hope looks at his watch 'It's almost 9. Better get going now' .

"Babe I've to go now. See ya tonight" He kiss your forehead and quickly run away. "Bye baby. Love you" He waves at you. "Wha-? You... punk" You gritted but then you touched your forehead where he kiss you. You slowly smile and blushed. "Wait.. why am I smiling?" You pinch your cheek. "Stop smiling" You slapped your face. "Fuhh that's better" You shook your head and walk to the hiphop club. 'That boy.. what did he do to me? Aish.. why am I feelings something weird whenever I'm with him? Those weird feelings.... that I never feels before'

 

 

 

 

Hey.. Im just wanna say sorry if I use broken english in this story. Im really sorry cause english is not my first language so I hope you understand ^^

Arent J-Hope cute ? Look at him.. awww so cute~

large.jpg

large.jpg

Awwwwww so cute ><

tumblr_mtiloiwaJ31s70o1po1_500.jpg

Hehehehe so squishy !!

large.jpg

Cute J-Hope xD

|

|

|

|

Is that V ??? 0.o

 

Hahahahaha creepy V at the back xD