One Mistake

He Made Me Pregnant !! (ON HIATUS)

"Ugh.. damn it!" You hisses when the sun light kisses your face. But then you feels a warm thing hugged you from behind. You move closer to that thing or person.

J-Hope stir in his sleep when your head lightly hit his face. After a few seconds, you heard a phone ringing. "Shut up damn phone. Im sleeping" You mumble when the phone doesnt stop ringing. "Who the hell call me in the morning? And when did I chance my ringtone?" You slightly yell and wake up.

But then... it hits you. "Oh no..." You gasped when you realise that someone is beside you. "I did not... do that thing... with him" Your eyes widen at the sight of a man next to you. "Could you please shut that damn phone?" He said with the husky voice of him.

"Oh.. " You quickly pull the blanket and cover yourself before lightly punch his face. "Wake up you idiot" You said and gritted in annoyance because of the sound of his phone ringing. " it phone ! Shut up !" You took the phone and pulled out its battery.

J-Hope finally awake. "Thank god! That sound finally stop" He said sarcasticly and get up from the bed. "Hey.." You said coldly while you eyed him. "Ouh.. you're awake" He smile. "Oh no, Im not awake. Im just sleeping with my eyes open" You rolled your eyes. "Of course Im awake! And... about this.." You eyed your bed and yourself, giving some hints before he realise what happening.

"Oh.. yeah we slept together last night.." He move closer to you and caress your hair. "Dont touch me!" You pushed his hand. "Why? I thought you already likes me when you kissed me back last night" He pouted.

"You dont say..." You gasped and your eyes are now wide as hell. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" You took the pillow, shove your face at it and curses as much as you want. "How the hell did that happen? I must be dreaming" You screamed into the pillow. "It's not a dream. Im here that means last night really did happen" J-Hope said innocently.

"Why did you say like that? It's like nothing happened to you? Oh yeah nothing happened to you. It happened to ME!" You hide inside the blanket. Tears start gathering around your eyelid. "Hey.. is something wrong?" J-Hope warily took off the blanket and hugged you to makes you feel better. "It's wrong.. everything's wrong.. we shouldnt have slept together.. what if im pregnant?" You cried in his chest.

J-Hope patted your back. He's feeling a bit regret from his action last night. He broke into your house and made you have with him. "Im.. Im sorry. It's just.. I.. I likes you and if you're pregnant then I'll take the responsibility" He cupped your chin and make you look at him in the eyes to show his sincerity. You sobbed at his word. "We have never met. How can you says you likes me? You're lying" Your eyes getting teary again.

"I likes you from the first time I saw you. When you opened the door for me" He wipes your tears away. "You're lying!" You hitted his abs. "Ouch" He yelp a little and touched his abs where you hitted him. "Wae?" You said shocked. 'I didnt think I hitted him hard' You take a look at his abs. It's bruise. "Did I hit you hard? Im sorry.. I really am" You bitted your lips. Even tho you're upset about the things that happened between you two but you cant help it from being worry about him.

"Wait here.. I'll go get the emergency kit" You quickly get out of the bed but then you feel a bit cold. "You might want to wear something. It's cold in the morning" J-Hope chuckle while you are now as red as tomato. "Shut up" You said while you bend down to take his large shirt on the floor and quickly wear it. The t-shirt is so large, it almost reach your knees.

"Awww so cute. You're wearing my t-shirt" He laugh a bit. "Shut up or I'll make your bruise bleed" You glare at him. But he giggle in respond. You walked out of your room and went to the kitchen. You grabbed the emergency kit and walked back to your room.

"I've got the emer-.. where are you?" You look at the bed where J-Hope was last 3 minutes. He was not there anymore. "Did he get out when I was in the kitchen?" You walks to the bed but then someone back hugged you. "Did you miss me?" He kiss your neck.

"Aweeee" You yelp when he does that. "Can you stop?" You pinch his arm. "Ouch! It's hurt" He let go of you. "It is supposed to be hurt" You sat on the bed and motion him to come sit beside you. He was already in his pant. "Show me your bruise" You take out the anticeptic from the kit and look at him for respond. "Here" He pointed at his chocolate abs. You pressed your lips into thin line.

After a few second, you were done. "Anywhere else?" You asked. "I thing at my back. Last night they hitted me with a bat" He turned around and back facing you. "A bat? It must be hurts" You pressed the anticeptic on his bruised back. 'He got a pretty bad bruise. What actually happen?'.

"Hey, hey, hey.. watch it. It's hurt okay" He hold your hand. "Im trying to make the bruise heals faster" You shrugged and smirked. "Well if you do like that.. it'll only make it worst" He turn around again. "I want it to be worst" You mumble but he could hear that. "I heard that baby" He said.

"Hmph" You pressed your lips into thin line again before you pout.

 

*Knock knock knock*

Someone knocked the door. "ChoEun-ahh!! Unnie's here!" Sara shouted while knocking your door. "What?!" Your eyes widen. Same goes to J-Hope. "Oh " You quickly clean the cotton balls that you used to spread the anticeptic on J-Hope's bruise into your dustbin and put the emergency kit in your wardrobe. "J-Hope quickly run to the window. He opened the window but before he could jump, you pulled him back.

"You have to wear something, . You cant just simply wear the pants only. Here's your tank top" You shoved his tank top on his face. "Oh yeah" He quickly wore it and jumped of your room. Luckily your house is a one-storey house. "ChoEun?! Are you in there?" Jihyun shouted. Getting worried when her dongsaeng didnt respond.

"Yeah! Im here. Wait a sec unnie" You shouted back. You took your shirt, pants, and everything else on the floor and tossed it into a basket near your private bathroom. You run as fast as you can and opened the door for your unnie. "H-hey" You smile awkwardly and let them in.

Both of them stared at each other before walk in. You wipe the sweats formed on your forehead. "Eun-ah.. whose shirt are you wearing? It's a guy shirt right?" Sara pointed at J-Hope's shirt. "Uh.. no. It's my..... brother's ? Hehe" You laugh awkwardly.

"You.... dont have a brother ChoEun" Jihyun said and tilt her head. You frozen. "I... I mean my cousin's. He's like a brother to me. Yeah" You smiled again trying to assure your unnies. "Ookaaayy" They cooed suspiciously. "Meh.. shrug it off. We're here for shopping not to brag about that shirt" Sara shrugged.

"Yeah but why didnt you get ready yet? You're supposed to be ready at 8.45 a.m" Jihyun said. "Im sorry. I..... overslept" You think for awhile before answering the question.

'Damn you boy! Who ever you are, I hate YOU! This is a mistake. ONE BIG MISTAKE' You scream inside your head and went into the bathroom to take shower.