4th period- Shut up, it's art. (cont)

Bonomana, Amigo! Let's go to school

The three were casually talking and laughing when a tall, pretty girl walked up and sat on the table in front of Jin-Ah. Jonghyun looked up and smiled while Key scrunched up his face and poked Jin-Ah. She looked up and her smile immediately disappeared. "Annyeong~" The girl said waving a hand and smiling at Jin-Ah slyly. 

Eugh.... IT has appeared. "Hey Yuki," she grunted with a grimace.

The girl kept smiling and tilted her head to the side. "Aww Du Jin-Ah," she said in a honey sweet voice,"Didn't you miss me last class?"

Jin-Ah picked up a blue crayon from the box and started coloring again. "Nope. It was the best class ever actually." Key snorted and took a picture of the girl's face turning from a smile to an annoyed scowl.

"It's like, you can actually FEEL the hate through her eyes," he said showing it to Jonghyun.

"Ehm, ehm" Yuki cleared , taken aback by Key's sudden comment.

Her eyes glared at Jin-Ah, mentally burning a hole through the girl's face. "Omo Du Jin-Ah," she said her tone sweeter than earlier,"Are you still wearing those drab-looking hoodies and ugly tights under your skirt? You should try and dress more girly."

Jin-Ah kept coloring.

"Pssht at least she's decent unlike all the other s here, wearing their skirts so high you can see their cheeks." Key stood up looking her up and down  then walked away to the back of the classroom, snapping pictures of Mr.Lau  and a girl bending over on the way.

 

"Hey Jonghyun," Jin-Ah said holding up her picture,"Do you think this blue would look better with a tangerine-orange or grassy marsh-green?"

Jonghyun stared at the picture thinking over the question seriously. He tilted his head to the side and scratched his invisible chin hair.

"Hmm.... a majority of grassy marsh-green but a slight accent of tangerine-orange."

Jin-Ah nodded in agreement and started rummaging throught the box for more crayons.

What the hell? Is this ignoring me? Yuki stood up and sat down in Key's seat next to Jonghyun, crossing her legs ily. He smirked at her and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well, hello there." he said in a deep greasy voice.

She ignored him and kept bothering Jin-Ah. "Yah Du Jin-Ah, your eye bags got a lot darker since I last saw you."

"That makes no sense," Jonghyun butted in,"she sleeps 24/7. You should've seen her last period."

Yuki turned to him, staring daggers. Ugh....just shut the up already!

He flashed her a shiny smile and winked. Jin-Ah pointed at him and laughed.

"Omg, Jong! You look like a dinosaur when you smile."

He ignored her and kept smiling at Yuki who only rolled her eyes. "Anyways," she said flipping her hair in Jonghyun's face," Du Jin-Ah. You've gotten really fat though."

Jin-Ah stopped laughing and stared at her. Jonghyun stared too, his mouth a perfect O. No...she ing....didn't!! He jumped up and stood back with his arms over his face waiting for Jin-Ah to explode and maul the poor girl to death.

Jin-Ah stared at Yuki then shrugged and started rummaging through the crayons again. "Grass marsh-green, grass marsh-green.." she mumbled.

Jonghyun put his hands down confused.Where was the mauling? What the .... why is Jin-Ah just sitting there and why the is this Yuki chick not dead yet? Jonghyun sat back down disappointed.

Yuki smirked. "Yah Du Ji-Nah, you fat bear,"

Jonghyun chuckled making Jin-Ah look at him and Yuki.

She grinned and put her hands up like claws. "Raawwwr" she growled at Jong.

"Aaahh~!" he pretended to scream and laughed. "You really are a bear."

Jin-Ah just smiled and continued to color.

Yuki's mouth twisted up in a frown. "Yah, are you just going to keep ignoring me?"

Jin-Ah said nothing and kept digging in the box. When is she gonna take a hint and leave.... and where the hell is the tangerine orange? She found the right colored crayon and kept coloring. 

Yuki gritted her teeth in annoyance. "Yah, did you hear me? Answer me when I'm talking to you, ." She flicked the crayon out of Jin-Ah's hand.

Jonghyun fidgted in his seat. He could take Jin-Ah being called a bear because she kinda was one when you thought about it, always sleeping like she was in hibernation, yawning so wide he thought her jaw was gonna fall off, drooling on the desk and what not. But....something about her being called a by someone other than Na Moon, made him...uncomfortable for some reason. Especially when her face was so blank.

 

Jin-Ah stared at her hand and slowly reached for another crayon before Yuki smacked the box off the table. Key turned around hearing the commotion over the other students talking and stared at Jin-Ah and Yuki. ....What is she doing.... He got up and started to walk over.

Jonghyun jumped, startled by Yuki's sudden outburst. "Um... what....was that for?" he asked awkwardly bending down and picking up the crayons. Jin-Ah picked up the box and started to help him, silent and pressed in a firm line.

Jonghyun glanced at her as he put the crayons back in the box. What the ... why aren't you saying anything? He glanced over at Yuki.

She glared down at Jin-Ah from her seat. "I said, answer me when I'm talking to you. Are you deaf too, you fat ?"

Jin-ah kept quiet and continued picking up the scattered crayons. Her eyes roamed and found one by Yuki's foot but the girl stepped on it before she could pick it up. She pulled her hand back and clenched it into a tight fist.

"Move."

Yuki narrowed her eyes and crunched the crayon to pieces with her foot, smirking at Jin-Ah.. Jin-Ah looked up at her with a somber face.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked quietly.

Yuki gave her an evil smirk and bent down next to her ear. "Because ugly, fat es like you annoy the hell out of me." She stood smiling just as Key arrived.

 

He looked at Jin-Ah frozen in place and back at Yuki who was still smiling, confused. "Whats going on?" he asked.

Jin-Ah kept her gaze on the floor and started picking up the crayons again.

"Some ed up , that's what," said Jonghyun putting more crayons in the box and standing up. He looked at Yuki. "The hell is your problem?"

Key looked at Jonghyun even more confused now. "What? What?! What'd she do?!" he asked frantically.

Just then Mr. Lau clapped his hands to get the class's attention. "Hey you guys, its time for lunch."

Immediately the hungry students hopped up and started pouring out heading for the cafeteria.

Yuki smirked at them all once again. "See ya later, Jin-Ah" She turned and sashayed away leaving the three behind alone in the art room.

They were quiet until Jonghyun broke the silence.

"What. A. ! I never thought I'd say that about anybody other Na Moon but damn, she's pushin it."

Key threw his hands up in the air and yelled. "Can somebody please tell me what I missed?!" 

"Don't worry bout it," Jin-Ah sighed sitting down.

She started coloring again. Key sat down next to her and poked her face."What's wrong? " he asked concerened.

Jin-Ah shook her head and looked up at Jonghyun who was now standing over her. "Who was that?"

Jin-Ah was quiet for a minute before answering. "Yuki. You know the chick that everybody calls a fairy cause she helped out with some kids at the orphanage and cleaned up the school yard?"

Jonghyun nodded.

"That's her." 

"Well, she's fake as implants." He pulled his chair around and sat down next to Jin-Ah ."Why doesn't she like you?"

Jin-Ah picked up the crayon box and searched for another color."Cause I'm friends with Key and she likes him."

"Really?" Key sat up grinning.

"Yeah."

He smiled then frowned in disgust. "But why'd it have to be HER that likes me."

Jin-Ah smiled. "At least you have someone that likes you, you should be happy."

Key rolled his eyes held up his hand. "Sweetheart, please. I have standards. Standards which her short-skirt wearing does not meet." Jin-Ah laughed and smacked his hand in a high five.

"Yah Kibum-ah,"Jonghyun said," You can't call anybody sweetheart but me, remember?"

"You're right, sorry boo~," Key laughed pinching Jonghyun's cheeks.

Jonhyun scrunched his eyebrows together, "But what I don't get was why you didn't say anything back." He crossed his arms at Jin-ah and waited for a reply. Jin-ah shrugged and kept coloring.

"What'd she say?" Key asked.

Jin-Ah stood up and started cleaning up the crayons. "Just a bunch of crap about me being fat and whatnot, same old same old."

She picked up her drawing and smiled at it then turned to Jonghyun. "Whaddya think? Enough grass-marsh green?" He gazed at her with a stiff, puzzled face.

"What?" she asked.

"Why didn't you say anything back?" he demanded.

Jin-Ah's smile faded and she looked down fumbling with her drawing. "...meh...I...don't know...." She folded it up and stuffed it in her pocket.

"I though you were like Na Moon," Jong said standing up tilting his head to see her bowed face.

Jin-Ah lifted her head and scratched her nose avoiding his gaze. "Eh.... I don't like confrontation."

Key stood up and sighed. "You can't keep letting her say stuff like that," he said putting his hands on his hips. "Thats how rumour's get started. And if a rumour about my girl goes out, me and Na Moon might have to cut a ."

Jin-Ah smiled and wrapped her arm in his. "Araso. Its just... I'ma  lover not a fighter" she laughed grabbing Jonghyun and wrapping her arm around his.

He looked down at their arms and smiled. "No, you're a bear remember?"

She chuckled.

"Hah, a sleepy bear," Key chimed in.  Jin-Ah laughed pulling them out the classroom and down the hallway towards the cafeteria.

"Yeah.... sleepy bear. I like it." Jonghyun nodded and pointed at Jin-Ah. "From now on that's your name."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END!! FINALLY. Hated writing this =__= not fun at all. Anywho, thanks to Kath for LOGGIN OFF BEFORE I COULD SAY BYE D:< oh and making that awesome graphic for the story in the foreward <3 Tis glorious. Look upon it, gaze upon it, STARE AT IT and feel your eyes fall in love. I just noticed i used stare too much lol. thats why i didn't like writing this. so much eye contact. not enough movement. Anyway, we're done with the crap chaps. Time for the fun!!! Woo~! Look forward to the next update ;D some super y suju members are gonna pop up. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT FOR ME BABE~! <3