Chapter 11

Bonomana, Amigo! Let's go to school

HELLLOOOOO ALL YOU

 

BEAUTIFUL AND

 

UNF-TASTIC PEOPLE

 

OF THE WORLD! :D

 

 

Spazz here......... without another update.

 

YOU PUT THAT BRICK DOWN

 

KATHLEEN!

 

YEAH I SEE YOU.

 

CHILL YOUR TIT-WITS WOMAN.

 

You may be wondering why this isn't an upate. Well i'll tell you.  I make this story up as I go so everything depends on the condition of my mind. If my mind isn't imagining the rest of the story or already thought of how i want it to go, I do something weird and try to plan stuff out. Thus, we get a craptastic chapter. Do you want that? Absolutely not.I tried and failed. Twas very craptastic indeed. I'll let you see for yourself:

What the hell is she doing? thought Na Moon as she and Taemin ran in after Jin-Ah and pulled her away from the startled man.

"I'm so sorry," she murmured bowing to the man and forcing Jin-Ah to bow as well. The man only gazed at them in bewilderment before a smile slowly appeared on his face. He clapped and jumped around energetically pointing at them.

"Omo! Jin-Ah! Du Jin-Ah, I remember it's Jin-Ah!" he chirped in an elated voice.

Jin-ah smiled back at the man brightly, proud to be remembered while Na Moon looked at the man's face steadily trying to remember where she'd seen him before.

"Seongsangnim, it's been a while huh?" Jin-Ah said tilting her head and swaying, thinking of old times. She turned to Na Moon and nudged her elbow,"Yah, don't you remember him? From last year. Come on how could you forget!" She turned back to the man. "Seongsangnim,you still remember Na-Moon don't you?"

The man turned to Na Moon and patted his cheeks giggling. "Of course I do! Aaahh what to do? My face hurts from smiling so much....I'll get wrinkles because of you two."He pinched Jin-Ah's arm playfully. Na Moon continued to stare at him. He had a cute baby face and was adorable as Taemin, maybe even more. How could she forget a face like that? Hmm... last year....last year...the hell happend last year?

"Wookie-seongsang!" she yelled suddenly. He nodded, still smiling. "Un! You remember. Hehe, Yang Na Moon..... I almost thought you forgot about me~" he pouted with his fist on his cheeks.

"No way~ how could I ever forget about you and THAT incident."

"What incident? What happened?" asked Taemin who had been quietly fidgeting with his fingers while the other three had their little reunion.

"Oh well its kind of a long story. You see-" Na Moon started but was interrupted by Jin-Ah, "Oh oh , let me tell it! Let me tell iiiiittttt, you at telling stories." Na Moon glared down at her but gave in anyways due to Jin-Ah and her failegyo. That 's a weopan of mass destruction.

"Fine. You tell it."

"Yes!," Jin-Ah said sitting down on the floor. Taemin and Wookie-seongsang joined her, their legs crossed and elbows on their knees eager for a story. Na Moon roamed around the room testing the various batters and mixes, gagging at some and nodding her approval at others.

Jin-Ah cleared and began her story with a smile."Once upon a-"

"MINNIE!!" a high pitched voice yelled from behind. A girl who looked exactly like Taemin cept with black hair and huge funbags* wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him till he was blue.

"Aghck! Noona...can't breathe!"

"Ooohh Minnie~ I missed you soooo much!" she squeled.

Jin-Ah looked at the pretty girl strangling her brother and yawned. "Yah Soomin, shut up and sit down. I'm tryna tell a story here." The girl looked at her and giggled deviously before releasing Taemin and attacking Jin-Ah.

"Ummmmmaaa~" she whined,"Why you no love me more~?"

"Because your are suffocating her," Na Moon grumbled yanking Soomin off of Jin-Ah and sitting between the two. "Back off , she's mine."

Soomin stuck her tongue out at Na Moon and wrapped her arms back around a barely breathing Taemin. "Whatever. I still have my lovely dongsaeng~ Mmmmwah!" she said giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Noona!" Taemin blushed pushing her away and rubbing his cheek,"You can't do things like this..."

"Aww why not? Skinship between siblings is normal,"Wookie seonsang said giving Soomin a wink. Na Moon shook her head. I swear, all the students and teachers in this school are erted bastards. Jin-Ah cleared impatiently. "EH EH EHHEEEM! The story? Can I start now? You guys done being all mushy and gross?"

Soomin stopped snuggling with Taemin and folded her hands in her lap, sitting like a perfect pupil. "Yes Umma, you can start now." she flashed an angelic smile. Na Moon rolled her eyes and chuckled at Taemin facepalming himself in embarassment.

"Finally, geez." Jin-Ah stretched and sat up, beginning to tell the story once more. "Alright. Once upon a day last year there was...."

CUT!!

AND THATS THE CRAP I GOT SO FAR. Right now, I'm rather curious as to what you readers think. Did you like that little tidbit of the next chap or think it was just blaghh? Since we've reached the 10 chapter mark, I wanna know if there's something or someone you'd like to appear in the story. This isn't an app for anything just a fisherman lookin for some fish. Throw me a net, will ya?

 

Anywho, in the meantime while i try to center my brain back on this story, enjoy story time with le macros (credit of google and random sites.) :D

First off, a comic story with some eunhae <3 (Cuz they be teh smexy):

Meet Donghae(left) and Eunhyuk (right).

They are Eunhae <3. Trusting/loving/best friends, makin fangirls drool and passout from hottie overload since 2005.

But what happens when Hae does something like this?

(gettin all hot and bothered with siwon. the nerve!! D:<.... )

Can't blame him tho...I mean... look:

Would you deny that? No. No you wouldn't, unless you were a fool. ( -calls back to siwon- I'll be right there sweetheart (^o^)/))

Anywho, Hyukkie is a jealous type so he has to take some action and keep Donghae's flirtatious in check.

Keep that pimp hand strong, Hyukjae. Keep it strong.

 

Eventually the two made up and lived happily ever after.

 

 

<3333333

 

YAAYYY THE END!! ^^

 

Alright I'm done. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT FOR ME BAAAABBEE~ <3!!!! P.S if any of you guys know how to make macros, tell me O.o it'll be my new hobby.