-27- Without her

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 L.Joe's POV 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

A week after the big accident, I was able to check out of the hospital already. Teen Top and Hoya hyung assisted me home since my left arm was still in a cast. Tonight I can already remove it, though.

Omma and Appa greeted me as soon as I arrived. "Welcome home, Byunghun!" They cheered as Teen Top gathered beside them.

"Aigoo. It's not like Byunghun left the country." Hoya hyung snickered.

Omma slapped him. "Stop it. What's worse, him leaving the country or him losing his life?"

I looked around. The big homecoming banner was hung beside the stairs, the food table was jam-packed with food, all my friends and family were all smiles, but I can't accept the fact that something's missing. More specifically, someone. Thinking about her makes me wanna cry...

Everyone seemed to stop as I let a tear escape my eye. Appa approached me. "Byunghun. We know what you're thinking right now. I know it's hard, but we just have to accept the fact that Sungchan had already left. She's going to be fine."

Hearing her name makes me wanna drop to my knees and sob.

On my second night in the hospital, I woke up to find Ricky crying in my room, and the others all gloomy. I found out that Sungchan had already left for America with her Dad, Eric. Before she left, she went to the Bae's and said her last regards to them. Also, she gave me her last letter.

Ricky came near me and patted my shoulder. "Hyung. Uljjima. I know noona won't be happy if she finds out your crying."

I sighed. I want to tell Ricky that it's not easy. I just can't bear to know she left us. Left me. "I'll be going to my room now. I need some rest." I went up the stairs and didn't even bother to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter