-6- Infinitely gone nuts

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"The week's over! Yes!" You threw your arms practically everywhere upon leaving the school premises.

"Aigoo." L.Joe pinched your cheek. "What makes you so happy about it suddenly? Is it because you want to spend your whole weekend with me?"

You put your hands at the back of your head. "I just wanted a weekend." You turned around. "Where are Ricky and the others?"

L.Joe whistled nonchalantly and shrugged.

"You told them you kidnapped me again?"

"Aish! You read my face quite well nowadays."

You sighed.

The twins weren't back from their business trip yet. "I wonder what the two YoungKwangs are doing right now."

"Probably breaking the 'honor' and embarrassing little Suzy. Get it? Youngkwang? Honor?" Both of you laughed. He scratched his head. "Ah. They'll never do that." You laughed again.

But the laughter ended when you heard a shrill cry.

"Gah!! Pay for those, you stupid punks!!" The voice of a man shouted into the night.

L.Joe hugged on to you like a scared baby. "Yah! What's in the world was that??"

You ignored him. Not far ahead, you heard running footsteps towards you. They must be the crooks. Slowly, you could finally see the figures running. You pulled L.Joe behind you. When the first guy ran infront of you, you quickly stuck your legs out, making the guy trip. The others who were behind him didn't see that one coming, so they all tripped on top of the first guy, falling over each other.

"What was that for?" One of the guys tried to stand up.

"That's for causing such ruckus." Your voice was drop dead calm. You patted your forehead and closed your eyes. L.Joe watched intently. He can never be sure how you always keep that composure and still look beautiful at the same time.

When you opened your eyes, you saw someone very familiar from the fallen bowling pins. "L?"

L looked up. "Sungchan!"

"Sungchan??!" The rest scrambled to their feet at the sound of your name. They fixed their clothes and adjusted themselves. L.Joe held onto your hand tightly.

When the guys finished retouching, they finally looked at you. They eyed you up and down, scanning you from head to toe. It made you wince.

L.Joe must've noticed it. "Hey. Stop staring at her!"

"Wow." One of them said. L.Joe was totally ignored.

L stepped forward to break the awkwardness. "Uh, Ms. Sungchan. This is Infinite." He turned to them. "Guys, you finally met her."

They simultaneously bowed at you. "Annyeonghaseyo! Infinite imnida!" They introduced themselves one by one.

"I'm Sunggyu, the leader."

"I'm Sungjong, the maknae!"

"Woohyun." He bowed again.

"Hoya here!"

"Yeah! I'm Dongwoo!"

"Sungyeol choding, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter