-12- Caught

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“It was as big as my hands!! “ Ricky said as you, L.Joe, and him walked home Friday.

“You’re still afraid of spiders???” You asked incredulously at your dongsaeng. L.Joe laughed.

“Well, no... but… no, I’m not… but…. Yes…” Ricky pouted. “But it was so big!!!”

You patted your dongsaeng’s back. “Aw… that’s alright. Maybe the spider just likes you because my dongsaeng is so cute!!” You pinched his cheek.

That’s so sweet Sungchan. Now, come to the HQ. You have an assignment.

Your eyes widened. *Where the heck did that come from??* You reached for your ears, but there was no earpiece there. You remembered it broke when the guy hit you on the head.

It’s in your earrings, dear. Now go.

Your breathing started to falter. You were wearing a small earring on your right ear that you’ve never worn ever before.

“Sungie, gwenchanayo?” L.Joe asked suddenly. He must’ve noticed you.

You nodded. “Ah, yes. I’m fine. You guys go. I have some business to attend to.” You left the two guys puzzled.

---

“We heard that you guys were trash-talking about us.” One of your gang members said. He was holding a big wooden stick, and he kept on patting the stick on his palm.

The two guys in front shivered. The boys behind them started blaming each other. “Of course not. We weren’t doing that to you, especially not to Eric. No.” One of the guys denied to death.

You were standing behind, hands on your pocket. You watched guiltily as your sunbae interrogated the poor guys.

One of your other members produced an iPad on his hand. He played a video of the boys, talking trash about Shinhwa and their organization.

One of the guys’ eyes widened. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! We didn’t mean-“

Your members started beating the crap out of the boys. You pursed your lips and hesitated to join in the fight.

“Sungchan! What are you doing??” Your sunbae howled.

You closed your fist. You thought about L.Joe. You run and attacked one of the boys in the opposite group. A guy grabbed your shoulder but you pulled his hand and kicked him. You caught one leg and twisted it to the ground.

“Aaagh!” The guys screamed. You winced at his pain and wanted to apologize, but you kept your mouth shut.

A fist bore unto your back and punched you. You shouted and turned around to face him, but your back hurts so much. You were still able to give him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter