-3- Rookie

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Word in green are spoken in English, okay? :)

---

"So, who can give the meaning of this English idiom?" Mr. Joo, your English teacher, wrote the words in English letters, which read BREAK A LEG. None in the class dared to raise their hands. As usual, you weren't listening and is sleeping through class. This was one of the things L.Joe can't change of you.

Chunji, who was sitting behind you, tapped your shoulder. "Psst."

You sat up slowly. "Mwo?"

"Doesn't it having idioms in English class for the first day of school?" He chuckled.

"Excuse me Mr. Lee Chanhee. Do you have anything to say?" Mr. Joo shot Chunji a diva-like look.

Chunji stood up quickly. "Uh, no."

"Correction. It's 'none'!" He tapped the board. "Give the meaning!"

Chunji squinted his eyes to the board. "Um... uh..." He started rubbing the back of his neck. You slipped a piece of paper into his hand without Mr. Joo noticing. He read it and smiled. "Um... do your best in a performance."

Mr. Joo seemed to calm a bit. "Very good."

*Ring!!*

The school bell sounded, signaling the students to go home.

"Thanks, Sungchan. You saved me back there." Chunji patted your head as soon as you all got out. You just smiled at him.

"Yeah. I thought hyung would be toast on the first day!" Changjo exclaimed.

"Ayieee~ noona is kind~" Ricky poked you at the sides.

"Yah, stop it, kid. I'm not ticklish." You slapped Ricky's hand. The four of you were walking down the hallway when a pair of hands covered your eyes. Smiling, you removed the hands from your eyes. "Ah. L.Joe." You turned around and saw the ever smirking boyfriend of yours.

"Annyeong!" He waved at you like a kid. He quickly held onto your hand and turned to his friends. "I'll kidnap your classmate, okay?" He pulled you away with him.

"Hyung!!!" Ricky whined and watched the two of you exit the school.

---

L.Joe and you went out of the bookstore.

"Why don't you ask Niel what book he likes?" You asked.

"It's a birthday gift."

"So?"

"It should be a surprise, shouldn't it?"

You gave him a weird face. "No..."

He stared at you for a while, then looked back straight ahead. "I still think it should be a surprise." He smirked.

You rolled your eyes and shrugged.

L.Joe did his penguin thing. "Sungchan, want some ice cream?" He looked at you, but he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter