-28- One Year Anniversary

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 L.Joe's POV 

(After 2 months)

I woke up to a bright sunny morning, which seemed to mock me every day. My heart pounded loudly that morning. When I checked the calendar, there it is, staring at me, the date I encircled with a heart. I can't believe I can get that girly. And I can’t believe I would reach this day alone… without her…

When I arrived at school, the short smirking maknae ran towards me. "Hey hyung!!" Ricky slung his arm around my neck. The other Teen Top guys followed behind him. "Is your mouth holding a knife?" He smirked.

Chunji and Changjo slapped their foreheads. "Not again..." CAP hyung and Niel just snickered.

I raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Because I can see your killer smile!" Ricky started to laugh his out.

"Ricky, is your corn field huge?" I said.

He tilted his head. "What? No. Why?"

"It's because you're so corny!!" I slapped the bewildered Ricky on his back as I laughed at my rebuttal. The others laughed with me, too. "Aish, Ricky. Stumped at your own game."

Ricky made a face. "That wasn't even funny at all."

We all proceeded to our classes after that. These days I’ve been trying to focus in class again. But today seems like… I don’t know… She just kept on entering my mind.

At lunch time, my friends made a surprise for me.

"Tada!"

"What's this for??" I excitedly asked as Teen Top presented a big cake. Niel was also there because their class's teacher is absent.

Chunji rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, since it's your anniversary with Sungchan, and she's not here, we've decided to give you a present, to make up for the empty space she left." Chunji smirked, along with the others.

I smiled. "Wow. I'm touched. Thanks guys. You really are the best." I'm so glad I was able to smile like this again. I wish you were here, Sungchan, to see this.

---

Before I went home that day, I passed by my locker to get some things.

"L.Joe." A man's voice called me before I even reached my locker. When I looked around the hallway, I saw a familiar figure. He walked towards me with his hands in his pocket.

I walked casually towards him. "L."

"Hi, boss." He gave a salute. "How you doing?"

"I'm fine. How'd you get in?"

He smirked. "Secret." Then he sighed. "I heard about Ms. Moon's, um, departure..."

I looked away. "Oh."

"Just wanted to drop by and say everything will be alright. Knowing Sungchan, she'll be back."

"How'd you know?"

He smirked again. "Whenever she talked to me, she never stopped talking about you." Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter