-7- Lovers' Quarrel

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

That Saturday, L.Joe and you planned to look for a gift for Niel's upcoming birthday again. L.Joe was supposed to pick you up but you insisted to pick him up in the park instead with your motorbike.

You went down the stairs.

"Good morning, Ms. Sungchan." The maids bowed at you as soon as you entered the dining hall. Suzy and the twins were already eating there. They just arrived last night before you came home from talking with Infinite.

"Hiya eonni!" Suzy waved before she plunged her spoon in .

Kwangmin smiled. "Top of the morning, best friend." Youngmin was busy eating so he didn't mind you.

Your parents are abroad again, as usual so they're not in the dining room. After they found out that you backed out from the engagement, they were very disappointed but understood you, otherwise. They've also acknowledged L.Joe as your boyfriend already.

You sat down with the rest.

"Where are you going today?" Suzy asked after she drank her juice.

"L.Joe wanted me to come with him to look for Niel's gift."

"Oh..." was all Suzy could say.

A maid handed you two helmets and gave you your gloves.

"You're going to bring your bike?" Youngmin spoke for the first time. You nodded. He continued eating. "Up until now, I don't know who's the boyfriend, you, or L.Joe." He shook his head in a dismal sarcastic manner.

You flicked his forehead and snickered. You grabbed a piece of bread and went outside. You hung the other helmet on the side of your bike, and wore the other one on yours. Stepping on the pedal, you sped off.

---

"Where's that guy?" You muttered. You glanced at your watch and saw that fifteen minutes have already passed by. Finally, when you looked up, L.Joe was coming towards you. But you noticed that he was laughing. With someone. It didn't take long for you to figure out who he was with.

"Sungchan!" L.Joe wrapped his arms around you.

"Hi." Hyuna smiled. She gaped at your motorbike.

"You're late." You plainly said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hyuna and I just bumped onto each other on my way here. Since she was going to the same direction as mine, we walked together." L.Joe's lips pulled itself to an innocent grin that you can hardly resist.

"Don't think wrong, Sungchan. I was just about to leave too, anyway." Hyuna pursed her lips. "You know how to drive a motorcycle?"

You n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter