-11- Grumbling

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Noona, what is it?” L.Joe asked as he and Hyuna walked slowly home.

Hyuna looked up at the sky, and sighed. “I don’t know how to start this…” She gulped. “What does Sungchan have that I don’t?”

L.Joe felt uncomfortable with the topic. “I know what you’re trying to say, noona. I’ve explained that to you before. Way back when we were kids.”

“I know, I know…” Hyuna folded her hands behind her back. “Are you taking care of her?”

“Huh?” L.Joe cocked his head towards his noona.

“Do you know anything about her whereabouts? What she’s doing when you two are not together?”

L.Joe started to panic. “What are you trying to say, noona?”

Hyuna’s arms dropped to the side. “Better take care of her if you truly are happy with her. Don’t let her get hurt.” She turned to L.Joe. “Well, that’s all I wanted to say.” She hugged Byunghun. “Bye, Byunghun.” She walked towards the direction of her house.

L.Joe scratched his head. “I don’t understand….”

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, while Hyuna and L.Joe were talking, you were all alone, seating on a bench on the side of the streets. You hung your head towards the sky and sighed. “Why am I doing this? Chincha…” You shook your head and continued to be quiet on the streets while your eyes were closed.

“Doing what?” A voice suddenly popped out of nowhere.

You were startled and turned around to look for the owner of the voice. “Myungsoo…”

He came out from the bush at the back and walked towards you. “Can I sit?” He pointed at the empty space beside you. You nodded and closed your eyes again. “Doing what?” Myungsoo repeated.

You opened your eyes again and got irritated because someone’s disturbing your peace. “Nothing. It’s none of your business.”

L shrugged. “I don’t think it’s a ‘nothing’, if I look at you closely. There’s something wrong.” L smirked. “You had a fight with your boyfriend?”

You slapped his shoulders. “Of course not!” You sighed. “I’m just worrying about things.”

“Things like what?”

“Things that shouldn’t be in your business.” You snapped.

L pouted. “It’s obvious that you need someone to talk to. Why don’t you tell it to your boyfriend? What’s his name? L.Joe?” He chuckled. “What a funny name…”

“It’s not funny. It’s charming actually. And it’s not his real name. It’s Lee  Byunghun. And he’s the only person that I truly need to protect right now!” You massaged your temples. “Why am I even saying this to you?”

L felt a pang in his heart, but he continued to be unmindful of it. “Then protect him. Protect him, no matter what it takes. That’s the oath of a gangster right?”

You stopped massaging your temples and looked at L. Gangster. It’s as if that’s the last thing you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter