-15- Something Weird Here

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Get ready, Shinhwa’s angels…” The guy from the opposite group said in a sarcastic tone. It was still daylight, but the atmosphere in the warehouse makes it look like it hasn’t been in the sun for years.

“We’re not angels, you moron.” A guy from your gang spoke.

“Whatever. Let the show begin!”

The fight started and once again, you were lost whether you’ll fight or not. But, as if you were programmed to do it, you still fought. You kicked and punched like there’s no tomorrow and continued to brawl like a man.

“Sungchan! Behind you!!”

You turned around in time to see a muscular man dragging a chair towards you. You quickly gave him a high kick and he flew towards the wall. You elbowed another one beside you and gave him a good kick in the gut.

You stood up and brushed your pants. Just when you thought the fight was over, a big man grabbed you by the leg and pulled you to the ground. He stood up and stepped on your legs and crushed it.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” You screamed in total pain.

“Sungchan!!” One of the guys saw what happened and quickly tackled the guys who stepped on you. After he did, he went towards the screaming you and placed a handkerchief on your mouth. For the first time, you fainted because of those kinds of smells…..

---

Your eyes cracked open slowly. You slowly sat up and realized you were in a room. A very big room, to be exact. You were lying on a queen sized bed. Your eyes wandered around the room. “It’s twice as big as my room.”

You patted your injured leg. There was a cast on it and yet you can freely move your leg, it’s as if nothing happened to it. You were about to get down the bed when you noticed a small note beside you.

 

Those lunatics injured you badly this time. But I won’t let you go badly hurt. Stay in my room for a while and rest. If you look at the right side of the room, there’s a fridge. There are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter