-20- Quarrel with the boss

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday morning was a bit sad because you were still busy recalling the sweet and fun memories in Jeju. Now that you’re back in Seoul, all your problems came back.

L.Joe was walking with you hand in hand that morning, oblivious to the problems you have. “It’s already late, do you think we should run?” L.Joe glanced at you sideways.

“You wanna run?” You answered him.

He shrugged. “Well, yeah-“ Before he could finish, you were already running away. “Sungie!!! Wait for me!!!!!!!!”

---

After school has ended, L.Joe walked with you. “You know, I should be walking you home every day, don’t you think?”

*I don’t think so…* You thought about the danger that would wreck your whole life. Suddenly, you saw the peculiar van that you used with your gang. You perked up. “L.Joe. I’d be going to the bakery for a while.”

“I’ll come with you.” He held your hand, but you quickly pulled it away.

You gave him a sweet smile. “I’ll be fine. I’ll only be buying some bread for Suzy. She likes it.”

L.Joe gave in. “Okay. Just be careful okay?” You nodded and the two of you parted.

You ran towards the place where you are supposed to go, and you didn’t have to go too far because they could already be seen. They were already starting to fight.

“Sungchan!” One of your gang members shouted as they saw you. Unconsciously, you started brawling against the other gang members.

Your mind didn’t want to fight, but it’s as if your body is suddenly controlling you. While you’re fighting, you didn’t notice a man behind you and quickly punched you on the head. You started to have a major headache, but you continued.

After you all finished, you went back to your hideout. But to your surprise, Eric was very angry.

“Who told you to join in the fight???” He shouted at you as soon as you entered the big white room. When the other gang members entered, he diverted his an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter