-8- Secret Organization

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You twisted the lever and the motorcycle roared.  The motorcycle moved forward, but the man behind was holding on to the back, causing the wheels to turn in its place.

“There’s no use of escaping, Bae Sungchan.” A big husky voice came from behind the masks the big guy was wearing.

You quickly jumped out of your motorcycle and tried to run for it, but another man caught you with his strong muscular arms. You squirmed to break free but he was just too strong. You were about to kick his private area when he place a cloth on your nose.

*Fainting gas? This won’t work on me.* You were still struggling your way free. They thought you were gonna faint but you kept on moving. You kicked the guy’s private area. But instead of running away, you fought with them.

You punched and kicked with all your strength, but it’s as if your punches were too weak against them. They can dodge your every move. *What’s this?? I can’t hit them??*

A guy suddenly held your arm. “I told you not to escape.” He held out a syringe. “This won’t hurt.” He pushed the needle on your arm and injected the fluid in you.

“AAAAAAAAH!” You screamed in pain. You immediately out and fell on the big guy’s arms. They carried you inside the big black van and took you somewhere….

---

When you opened your eyes, you were tied on a chair in a concealed white room, just like the ones in the mental hospitals. You tried to break free from the rope, but realized it wasn’t just any rope. It was a thick metal strap holding you the chair. Your feet weren’t bounded, your mouth wasn’t bounded, and your hands are free. Only your shoulders were tied to the chair with that metal strap. There was a glass table infront of you.

A guy entered the room. He looks like he's still in his early thirties.

“Get me out of here!” You hastily snarled at the man.

The man held his hands up. “Hey, hey calm down, miss.” He sat on the opposite side of the table from you. “You are beautiful. And feisty.”

“I don’t have to repeat myself.” You said through gritted teeth.

“Oh, you really don’t have too. We’re gonna free you after you listen to our proposal.” He took out an envelope from his pocket and placed it on top of the table.

“I won’t listen to any of your proposals unless you untie me! Untie me first if you want me to listen.”

“I don’t trust you, Bae Sungchan.”

“What makes you think I trust you???” You kicked your feet to move your chair. But the chair was a part of the floor, so there’s no way of moving it.

The man sighed and ignored you. “Let me get to the point.” A group of five men entered, seating themselves around the room.  “You see, we’re also gangsters, like you Sungchan. But we’re dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter