-30- You're My Gangsta Girl

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

L.Joe's POV

"Mr. Lee Byunghun?" The literature teacher called me.

I stood up. "Merchant of Venice."

He nodded his head in satisfaction. "Good." His brows began to cross upon seeing Chunji fixing his hair on his mirror beside me. "Mr. Lee Chanhee!"

Chunji quickly dropped his mirror and bolted up. "Yes, sir?"

"Can you give another work of Shakespeare?"

"Shakespeare? Uh..." He scratched his head. He leaned towards me and hissed. "Who the heck is Shakespeare again?"

"Mr. Chanhee!"

Chunji stood straight and I pursed my lips so as not to laugh. This sight is just so daebak! Chunji's face is priceless. "Um, Grease...?"

The whole class laughed, including me. Sorry, yeobo. ^_^

"Grease? You better study you're literature, Mr. Chanhee. Grease is a musical play, and definitely not a work of Shakespeare's." Sonsaeng crossed his arms. "I guess you're a fan of John Travolta, considering the fact that you try to fix your face like a movie star and not paying attention in my class."

Ring!

We were quickly dismissed after that.

"Great. Just great! What a great way to start the second day!" Chunji threw his arms in the air in exasperation.

I laughed. "It's your fault anyway. Professor was already mentioning some earlier if you just listened."

He flipped his hair and continued fixing it. "Psh. I just hope he doesn't call me Grease from now on."

"He'll call you John Travolta. I bet." I pressed on.

His eyes widened. He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Hyung!" Changjo and Ricky came running towards us. They were excitedly jumping up and down. "Hyung!!"

"Yow... Calm down, brats." I held them down to keep them still. "Why are you so excited?"

The two just smirked. Then they turned to the grumbling Chunji. "What's wrong with him?" Changjo pointed.

"Nothing." Chunji rolled his eyes.

"Well, you won't be grumbling when we say this to you hyung!" Ricky exclaimed and pulled Chunji away with Changjo. I followed them but Ricky stopped me. "Don't come hyung!" He pulled Chunji farther away.

"Hey!" I said. What the heck. I watched Chunji's expression from afar as Ricky and Changjo told something to him. His grumpy face slowly lit up, then he jumped up and down like a little sissy. I now walked towards them. "Yah! What was that? Can't I know the news?"

Ricky, Changjo and Chunji looked at me. And to my surprise, they hugged me and choked me with their grasp.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys?" I finally said.

The three just gave me a big wide smirk.

Fine. If they won't talk, I don't care. It's not like I really care, right? And... besides, I won't die if I didn't know... right?

---

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter