-2- Start of a new school year

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked with Kwangmin and Youngmin that morning.

"L.Joe was so surprised after he knew you were out fighting that day. He kept on insisting where you were." Kwangmin awkwardly smiled.

You pulled your beanie lower and inserted your hands in your pocket. "You didn't tell him you didn't know?"

"We told him." Youngmin laughed. "It didn't hold him off." You laughed.

The three of you arrived at the school and saw a big banner.

WELCOME FRESHMEN!!

"Sungchan!!!!" L.Joe ran towards you. As soon as he reached you, he choked you with his never ending hug.

"Hey! As if you didn't see me for years!" You slapped him lightly on his arms. L.Joe chuckled and broke the hug.

"Sungchan, we'll be heading off with our class, 'kay?" Kwangmin said. Youngmin already ran to their new group of friends. Kwangmin followed.

"Hey. Can't I hug my girlfriend that tight?"

You nodded and shrugged. "Whatever." The two of you walked down the hallway. "Where are the other Teen Top?" You asked.

"Oh, they're in the auditorium. They were assigned to greet the freshmen."

"You're not included?"

L.Joe laughed nervously. "I am." He took your hand. "Come with me. The top student is also invited to greet the freshmen." He pulled you to the auditorium.

 

There were so many students scrambling for their seats. L.Joe took you to the back of the stage and saw a very busy Teen Top.

"Noona!" Ricky jumped excitedly as he saw you. He quickly gave you a power hug.

"Hey classmate." Chunji came up to you and you gave each other high fives.

"Oh yeah. I still don't know my class yet." You spoke as you shuffled to a dusty seat. L.Joe sat beside you.

"You, I, Ricky and Changjo are in the same class." Chunji began. "Niel and the twins are together, while CAP hyung and L.Joe are also together."

You gave him a WTF look.

Chunji smirked. "I took the liberty of memorizing our classes."

"I'm not in the same class with you." L.Joe pouted. You just laughed at his cuteness.

A junior student peeped at the backstage. "Sunbae! Two minutes before the welcoming starts-oh! Sungchan sunbaenim!" She bowed at you and she disappeared back to the front of the stage.

"Ms. Bae." Ms. Jang approached you. "You'll be giving a speech, okay?"

"Oh. Byunghun just told me that. Okay. Will it be fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter