-13- A Day with Infinite

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You felt dizzier for every step as you woke up the next day. You looked at yourself in the mirror. “Oh, great. I look like hell already.” Your eyes started to droop and you were covered with bruises.

Your cellphone beeped. There was a text message from your boyfriend.

 

From: L.Joe

Rise and shine, beautiful!! Hey, I was just wondering, do you want to go out today? I kinda missed you already. Where did you go last night? I was worried! Were you ale to sleep? Reply to me ASAP. Okay? Love you!

 

You smiled. You really told yourself how lucky you were to have him as your boyfriend. But now it seems like everything is falling apart in your mind. You quickly changed and went downstairs. You looked around for Suzy and your best friends.

“Ma’am, they went to a meeting.” One of the maids told you.

“Oh. I didn’t know…” You sighed. Ever since this gangster thing, you never even had time to update yourself with everyone. You’re beginning to feel awkward for yourself for the first time.

As soon as you went out, a bunch of lunatic teenagers were brawling among themselves.

“Hey!! I would give the flowers to her!” Sungyeol shouted at Sungjong.

The maknae pouted. “No you ain’t!!! Sunbae likes cute guys, unlike you!!” He grabbed the flowers from his hyung. The rest of the Infinite members were arguing about something you can’t hear.

“Yah! Guys! Why are you here?????” You shouted at the top of your voice. Some of your bodyguards slowly trickled out behind you.

“Is something the matter, Miss?” The bodyguard asked. You shook your head and shooed them back inside.

“That was scary.” Dongwoo shivered and went towards you. “Hi, princess gangster! We’re here because of L. He said you wanted to teach us. It’s a great honor!”

“Wha-“

“Sungchan!” L immediately went beside you and leaned in to whisper. “Hey. I’m sorry if I brought them here. I just… you know… wanted you to be relieved of the stress for a while… about the Shinhwa thing. I mean, we’re not part of it, right? So… we’re good. And we’re gangsters too.” L smiled and did aegyo actions.

You were astounded and just simply smiled. You know you could trust L, and you felt comfortable that you can talk to someone about your situation. “Thanks.” You turned to Infinite. “Come on! Let’s go to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter