-4- Childhood friend

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You walked alone the next day since the twins were told by their parents to attend a meeting of some sort, along with Suzy, your younger sister. They also asked you to come, but L.Joe was the one who refused for you.

L.Joe was leaning against the wall beside the school gates. He looked up and grinned widely upon seeing you. "Good morning, Sungie!"

You chuckled. "Seems like you're in a very good mood."

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Aigoo. Up until now you don't know why I'm always in a good mood?" He slung his arms around your shoulders and the two of you went inside.

"No. I still don't know." You smiled, pretending not to know the answer. "Is it because of the weather?"

L.Joe laughed. "No! It's because of-"

"NOONA!!" Ricky's distinguishable voice paraded down the hall. "Good morning, noona!" He quicky bear-hugged you.

"Yah, Ricky..." L.Joe stomped his foot. "That's my girlfriend you're hugging."

"It's my noona I'm hugging!" Ricky stuck a tongue out at his hyung. L.Joe did the same. You laughed at their actions. Ever since you and L.Joe became a couple, the two became like annoying little brothers.

"So, now can I kidnap noona for our class since you kidnapped her yesterday?" Ricky wiggled his brows.

"No! I'm walking with her." L.Joe snatched your hands.

Ricky pouted. "Aw, fishpaste...."

You ruffled your dongsaeng's hair and continued walking.

"Yah, noona. Have you ever heard of Infinite?"

Ricky's question was a head-turner for L.Joe and you. "We just stumbled upon one of their members last night. What makes you suddenly ask that?"

Ricky shrugged and played with his fingers. "Female students kept on talking about them in our class. They said they passed by our school before going to their school, Woollim High." You suddenly remembered that Woollim was just somewhere near your school. "Says they're good-looking, tough, and cool gangsters. I still say you're the best noona."

"Aw..." You pinched Ricky's cheeks. "That's sweet. But their still rookies, anyway. We never know."

L.Joe, who seemed irritated at the topic because of the Myungsoo guy last night, changed the topic. "Aish. We're in your classroom already."

"Oh, bye Byunghun." You waved at him.

"Bye, hyung!" Ricky did the same.

L.Joe closed his eyes and puckered his lips, waiting for you to kiss them. But when he opened his eyes, he already saw you being pulled in the room by Ricky. He put his hand in his pocket and flipped his hair. "Aish. That kid..."

---

Ms. Im's class was made to write everything on the board. L.Joe, being the quirky guy he is, wrote all the things on the board neatly on his notebook, and also ahead of the other students.

"You finished, bro??" CAP hissed. L.Joe nodded in res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter