-21- Ouch

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you were all gloomy again. L.Joe came up to you that morning but you just smiled at him. L.Joe blinked. *Is something the matter again?*

During lunch, Teen Top launched operation: make Sungchan happy.

“Noona~” Ricky made cute aegyos at you. His face fell when you only ruffled his hair.

“Yah, Sungie noona, what do you call a black bird with no feathers??” Niel asked, but he was totally ignored by you.

L.Joe sighed, desperate to make you happy. Then he thought of something.

---

“Where’s your hyung?” You asked Changjo. Ricky was pouting all day long and doesn’t want to speak to you.

“I don’t know. I'm just not sure.”

You sighed. You went out by yourself, but being alone was short-lived. Outside was Myungsoo waiting for you. You quickly smiled because you can tell someone your dreary thoughts. “L!”

Myungsoo was leaning against the wall. He quickly stood up straight when you called him. “Hey Sungchan, how are-“

“I need to talk to you…” You told him with teary eyes.

Myungsoo quickly understood what you meant. “Come. Let’s go to the park…”

---

L.Joe kept on waiting in the music room. He was playing some pieces a while ago, but now he’s just getting tired of waiting. “Where are you, Sungchan? You didn’t receive my text?” He was talking to himself now.

To keep himself busy, he started playing again. This time he played some portion of 2NE1’s Love Is Ouch. He was playfully pressing the keys when he suddenly heard a knock.

“Can I enter?” Hyuna smiled and entered the room.

“Noona.” L.Joe smiled back.

“What are you doing here alone?” Hyuna asked and sat beside L.Joe.

“I'm waiting for Sungchan.”

Hyuna tilted her head. “Sungchan? I just saw her go out with that L guy from Woollim.”

L.Joe’s face fell. *She… is with L?*

Hyuna noticed L.Joe’s bleak expression so she quickly changed the topic. “What were you playing just a while ago? That was cute.”

L.Joe blinked and answered Hyuna. “Oh. 2NE1’s Love is ouch.”

“You know, you never taught me to play this thing before. Why don’t you teach me now…” Hyuna cooed. She placed her fingers on the keys and started playing undoubtedly eerie notes on the keyboard.

L.Joe covered his ears. “Agh! Noona! What was that noise??” He laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter