-16- Tell Me Why

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Announcement students! Tomorrow, until Friday, there will be no classes because the teachers will have their annual seminar inn Jeju. Thank you.

The students cheered and smiled.

“I don’t know if I’m gonna be happy or not.” Changjo suddenly said.

“Why is that?” You asked.

“Happy because there would be no classes.” Changjo replied. “And sad, because they’re going to Jeju.” Changjo crossed his arms.

You simply smiled at your dongsaeng. Ricky and Chunji nodded with Changjo in agreement.

The class trickled out of their classroom. Outside, you were waiting for L.Joe to come meet you. You were still hoping he’d meet you.

Ricky seemed to notice, so he just grabbed your hand. “Noona! Do you want to go to the park?” Ricky gave you a very irresistible aegyo.

You smiled and suddenly forgot about L.Joe. “Alright. Chunji, Changjo, wanna come?”

“Oh you bet!” Both of them said as they went behind you. You were all out of the gate already when you spotted L.Joe waiting for you outside.

Ricky’s eyes brightened. “We better get going…” He grabbed Chunji and Changjo away.

You stared blankly at L.Joe and he also did the same. No words seem to pass by the two of you so you decided to walk away. As soon as you passed him, he turned around and grabbed your arm. You stopped abruptly and he made you face him. Both of your faces were only inches apart, and bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter