-1- Don't mess with the gangsta girl

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

L.Joe tapped his foot impatiently on the ground as he leaned on one of the walls.

"Aish~ it's getting late..." He sighed and continued waiting.

Suddenly, a group of teens walked in front of L.Joe and noticed him. He ignored them, but it only made them irritated.

"Hey, blonde boy!" One of the boys walked up to him and pointed at him. "You tryin' to be gangsta on us??"

L.Joe held his hand up innocently. "I didn't do nor say anything."

"Are you trying to pick a fight??"

L.Joe cringed, but he gathered back his courage. "Sorry guys. I don't think you wanna mess with me, especially my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? Why the heck should we care?!"

L.Joe smirked. "Because Bae Sungchan's my girlfriend."

The boys laughed. "Don't try to make us laugh! Bae Sungchan doesn't date!"

L.Joe shrugged. "Fine. Suit yourself." He smirked.

The guy got annoyed with L.Joe's smirk and is about to punch him.

"BYUNGHUN!! You said there's a chocolate-flavored cake!!!" Your voice boomed down the road. You appeared out of nowhere, walking while peeping into the plastic bag you're holding.

"Oh, sh*t! It's her!" The guy unhanded L.Joe. All of the boys scrambled and ran away like chickens.

You looked up from the plastic bag and saw chickens running. You shifted your gaze from the chickens to your smirking boyfriend. "What was that?"

"Oh, nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter