-26- Decisions

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You woke up the next day beside L.Joe. You slowly crept away from him so he won't wake up. You looked around and found Teen Top and Howon sleeping on the couches. You quietly went outside.

"Sungchan?" Eric was the first one you saw as you got out.

"Yes?"

"I need to talk to you about something."

You closed the door behind you. "What is it?" Both of you walked along the hallway.

Eric paused. "I'll be leaving the country. I've done a lot of mess in this country as a gangster, and I want to change. I'll be heading to America, I want to change. And I want you to come with me..."

Your eyes widened. "That's... so sudden... I... When are you leaving?"

"Tonight." Eric must've noticed your face tighten, so he quickly added. "It's alright if you don't wanna come."

You looked away. "How about my parents... I mean... the one who took care of me? Do they already know that I know? How about Suzy? Does she know it already?"

Eric shook his head. "It's up to you to tell them."

You sighed. "I'll think about it."

He nodded. "I hope you'd accept my offer, dear." Then he walked away.

You went to the hospital's cafe and bought two lattes, one for you, one for L.Joe. As soon as you returned to the room, Hyuna had just closed the door behind her.

"Eonni...?" You called.

She looked up at you. "Sungchan..."

You walked towards her. "Is L.Joe already awake?"

She shook her head. "Only Howon oppa and the others." She smiled awkwardly. "Sungchan, can I talk to you for a second?"

You tilted your head, then returned to its original position. "Uh, sure."

"Let's walk in the garden." She went off. You followed behind her.

The two of you walked silently in the big garden behind the hospital. After what happened in the music room days ago, it was just normal for you to be awkward with each other. Hyuna's hands were behind her, while yours were still holding the lattes. You handed one to her.

She took i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter