FATE

FATE

Chapter 8: Necklace

Eunhyuk’s POV

Where’s Hyoni? I don’t see her in our class after recess till the class finally end.

I waited for her for 10 minutes. Then I saw she was running fast towards me. 

“Eunhyuk, I’m sorry. I’ve to help Miss Kim tidy up her things. That’s why I didn’t enter the class,”  she explained while puffing really hard.

I feel pity to her. She’s too kind to others without caring about herself first. I HATE this side of her. Why doesn’t she think about herself before she decides to help others?

“You’re sweating hard, Hyoni,” I took out my handkerchief and wanted to wipe her sweat.

Hyoni’s POV

OMG, I’m really exhausted. Miss Kim is really picky. I’m sweating like crazy right now and my body is smelly. Thankfully Eunhyuk didn’t snuffle it.

I smiled myself thinking about it. Suddenly I felt Eunhyuk’s hand touched my face. He was trying to wipe my sweats.

I'M FROZEN. My heart beats faster than usual. This is the first time a BOY dares to touch my face because perhaps I’m too fierce to them EXCEPT Eunhyuk.

I blushed very hard.

OMG, I hope he doesn’t see my red face but I'm totally wrong.

“Hyoni, why your face is so red?” he asked me.

“No-Nothing. Thank you. Let’s go now,” I stuttered.

Why I’m stuttering? This is really embarrassing. STUPID!!!

As we walked, we talked about what did Eunhyuk want to buy for Hara. Deep inside my heart, I felt sad but at the same time I also felt happy to see his happiness, seemed like I already can control my feeling now.

There’s nothing important to me other than his smile.

We stopped in front of jewellery shop. We entered the shop and a lady came to serve us.

“Welcome to our shop. You both are really a cute couple,” the lady said to us. 

“I’m sorry but we’re not lover. This is my friend. He wants to buy something for her girlfriend. Do you have any suggestion?”  I asked her. I felt disturbed with what she said about me and Eunhyuk just now.

It would be great if what she said just now is the truth.

Eunhyuk was just standing quietly behind me. I didn’t notice that he was smiling after hearing that.

“Oh, I’m sorry. But I really mean it. Let me show you both. Come with me,” the lady asked us to follow her. She showed a very beautiful couple ring. I was amazed on it. Eunhyuk too.

“What do you think about this ring?” the lady asked Eunhyuk’s opinion.

Eunhyuk just smiling widely while seeing the ring with full of interest.

“I think it is so beautiful and PERFECT. Hyoni, what do you think?” he asked me. I just nodded my head, agreed with him.

“I decide to buy this one. Please pack this,” he gave back the ring to the lady.

I walked around the shop while waiting the lady to pack the ring. I saw a beautiful necklace in the glass holder. I’ve never seen such a beautiful necklace like that. I didn’t know that Eunhyuk was looking at me.

“Do you want that necklace? I can buy it for you,” he said.

“No, it’s okay. Don’t waste your money. It’s really expensive,” I rejected his offer nicely but my eyes still kept staring at the necklace.

“Don’t worry, I afford to pay it. Don’t you remember that I’m son of rich man in this town?” he joked. I just smiled.

“Miss, could you pack this necklace too?” he asked the lady. She smiled and nodded her head.

We went out from the shop. Suddenly my stomach growled.

Actually I’m really hungry. I couldn’t eat anything since Miss Kim called me to help her. Nobody knows that I’m still fever include Eunhyuk. I’m really hungry. I hope Eunhyuk doesn’t hear it but I'm wrong again.

“Are you hungry? Let’s go to the cafe there,” Eunhyuk urged me and pulled my hand. As he touched my hand, I could feel an electric current flew through my body. I was blushing. I just followed him. He held my hand till we reached the cafe. My face didn’t stop blushing.

DAMN. Oh so embarrassing!!!

We ate hamburger and other stuff. I was eating hungrily without noticing that Eunhyuk was looking at me.

“Do you really that hungry? Don’t you eat during lunch?” he asked me weirdly.

I just shook my head. I ate silently until my stomach was full.

Thank God.

Suddenly someone touched my lips. EUNHYUK TOUCHED MY LIPS. I shocked and moved backward spontaneously. He also shocked with my reaction.

“I’m sorry but you have sauce on your lips,” he explained to me.

“Oh, thank you,” I was blushing again.

AISH!!! How many times I've to be like this today? Eunhyuk, please don’t make me fall in love so much with you. I've tried my best to forget my love to you. But as I want to forget it, you look like giving me a hope. PLEASE STOP IT!!!

We finally went home.

I’m so happy today because I could spend my time with Eunhyuk. It feels like a DATE.

I smiled awkwardly. Fortunately Eunhyuk didn’t see that. 

“Hyoni, thanks for accompanying me. You’re really my true best friend. I’ve to go now. Goodbye,”  I just saw Eunhyuk left me.

He has already told me many times that I’m his only best friend. I already know that Eunhyuk. No need to remind me.