FATE

FATE

Chapter 12: Birthday

Hyoni’s POV

'Aish!!! What should I wear tonight? I want to look good in front of Eunhyuk. Today is his happiest day. I get headache thinking what kind of dress I should wear. I’ve never wear dress in my entire life even on Eunhyuk’s birthday before. But I really want to do something special this year. I don’t know why but this is my FINAL decision. I’M GOING TO WEAR A DRESS!

'In this kind of situation, I feel so regret when I'm thinking back my old days. My mom always told me to change. Be more feminine but I refused. I really hate wearing those fancy dresses since I was a kid. Maybe my late father always spoiled me with boy’s shirts and I feel comfort wearing them. I don’t think it is wrong. I miss my dad. Only he knows me very well. He died when I was 10 years old.'

I started tearing when my old days replayed in my mind. I wiped my tears and rested my body on my bed. Suddenly my mom opened my room’s door.

“Hyoni, what's wrong?” my mom asked me. Maybe she could look me in trouble.

I am too shy to ask her help but I really have no idea right now.

“Mom, can you help me? I asked her carefully.

“Anything dear,” she said and smile. She came close to me and sat beside me.

This is why I really love her. She never disappointed me.

“You know that today is Eunhyuk’s birthday and I...I...I...,” I stuttered.

I feel hesitate to continue my words.

“Hyoni, just tell me,” she said again and patted my head.

I miss her lovely touch.

“Could you help me find a dress?” I asked her. She smiled after hearing that. She seemed unbelief what I’ve just told her. Maybe she was really shocked.

“Hyoni, are you serious? Oh God, I’m very happy hearing that from you, Hyoni” she said. “Never mind, I’ll help you. I believe you will be the prettiest princess tonight. Let me take it,” she continued and kissed my forehead. Then, she walked out from my room. Before she could reach out the door, I called her.

“Mom, thanks. I really love you,” I smiled to her and she replied back.

Hyoni’s mom’s POV

'OMG, I really can’t believe that Hyoni is going to wear a dress. I’m glad hearing that. Finally my dream to look her in dress will come true. I must change her into the most beautiful girl tonight.   

Hyoni’s POV

“Mom, are you sure this is the best? And do I really should wear this?” I asked her hesitantly.

It is an OFF SHOULDER DRESS and I look very Y, feel like I'm .

“I am 100% sure my dear. You look like a fairy right now. Believe me and just go. You’re already late you know,” my mom reminded me. I looked in the mirror once again and then looked at the watch.

OMG, mom is right. I'm 10 minutes late.

I went out from my house after thanked and kissed my mom.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I looked at my watch for the fifth times.

Where’s Hyoni? She has promised me that she would come tonight but ten minutes has passed. I’m so worried.

I waited for  her at the front gate of my house. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder.

“Eunhyuk, what’s wrong with you? You look unhappy. Any problem?” she asked me.

It is Hara. She looks beautiful tonight but I really donn’t notice that since she came. I'm looking for Hyoni.

“Nothing. I'm just nervous. Too many guests come tonight, not like before,” he lied and she seemed to believe it.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m always by your side. Let’s walk in. Your mom asked me to call you. It’s time to cut your cake,” she pulled my hand. I just followed her but my head still looked at the back and hope Hyoni will appear soon but I saw nothing. I felt so disappointed. 

“Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Eunhyuk. Happy birthday to you,”  all the guest sang birthday’s song for me. I just smiled hearing that. As I want to blow the fire on the candles, someone that was really beautiful came in. Everyone looked amazed with her beauty. INCLUDE ME.

BUT WHO’S THAT GIRL? Is she one of my friends?