FATE

FATE

Chapter 20: Final

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Okay guys. I want all of you send the project paper that I told you three days ago now,” Miss Kim asked us. She then left the class. Finally the school end. I’ve promised Hara to meet her at the school park after school. I went there and looked she was already waiting for me there. I felt guilty and hesitate to tell her about me and Hyoni. My heart beats faster than usual. She must be really sad after knowing the truth but I can’t keep silent anymore. She must know about it even it’s bitter.

“Hi, Hara,” I greeted her. She looked back and smiled to me.

“Hara, I’ve something to tell you. But before that, please forgive me,” I apologised her before telling her anything yet. She looked confused.

“Eunhyuk, what’s going on? Just tell me,” she said while looking into my eyes.

“Hara, I really love Hyoni. I am really sorry for saying this. You’re a sweet and nice girl but I believe that one day you will find someone better than me but please... please don’t hate me,” I told her but her facial expression really shocked me. She didn’t feel sad or mad to me after hearing that. She stayed calm as usual and even smiled to me. Now, I was the one looked confused with this situation. Didn’t she cry? I looked into her eyes but found out no tears. WHY?

“Hara, don’t be like this. If you want to hit me, just do it,” I continued.

“How could I angry with you Eunhyuk. You’re the first guy that I love,” she said. Her words really hurt me. I knew this is all my fault.

“But Eunhyuk, I also have something to tell you,” she continued. I looked at her curiously. What she was going to tell me? Don’t tell me that she want to kill herself. She will make me felt guilty for my entire life. PLEASE DON’T HARA!!!

“Eunhyuk, I also found someone that I love and you know him. I felt hesitate to tell you at first but when you said you love Hyoni, I felt happy you found someone that you really love,” she said. My eyes were getting bigger hearing that.

“Is it true?” I asked her, unbelief what she just said. She nodded.

“But who’s the guy?” I was curious.

“It’s Siwon. I’m sorry I don’t tell you earlier that I went date with him last day. I’m afraid that you will angry with me. That’s why we couldn’t join the discussion,” she explained. I smiled to her. Her confession really makes me relieve. I can be with Hyoni now. I hugged Hara and left the school park. I WANT TO MEET HYONI NOW!!!

Hara’s POV

As I was waiting for Eunhyuk, I really felt guilty to tell him about Siwon and me. But when he told me that he loves Hyoni, I felt so happy for him. I know this is the PERFECT time to tell him too about my relationship with Siwon. He smiled as I told him about it. We hugged and prayed for our happiness together.

*FLASHBACK*

Hara’s POV

We were busy preparing for our discussion at Hyoni’s house. Hyoni was at the kitchen, making drinks for us. Then, I saw Eunhyuk stood up.

“Where are you going,” I asked him. He smiled to me.

“I want to go to toilet for a while,” he answered me and walked away from there. Only left me and Siwon. He spoke to me.

“Hara, would you like to go.... to go out with me tomorrow?” he asked me hesitantly. I shocked with his question. Before I could say anything, he spoke again.

“I know you have Eunhyuk now but can you give a chance?” he asked me while looking into my eyes deeply. His eyes full of hopes. I thought about it for second. Finally I nodded my head. He looked happy when I said agree to go out with him.

Tomorrow after the class end, Eunhyuk called us to his place. He told us that he want to make discussion. I looked at Siwon. He looked so sad. Eunhyuk asked me as he looked me gloomy after hearing that.

“I have something to do today. I thought we’ll finish it tomorrow,” I said to him.

“Me too. I’ve promised someone today,” Siwon said. Eunhyuk seems don’t mind after hearing that. He let us go and made decision to finish the project with Hyoni.

We asked him again and he nodded. We left the class happily. Siwon and I went to the amusement park. I’ve never been there with Eunhyuk. We played all kind of games and enjoy ourselves. Siwon is a gentle and nice guy. I noticed that he has a wonderful smile. After tiring played the games, we stopped for a while. He bought me an ice cream. A strawberry ice cream. How did he know that I love strawberry ice cream? Even Eunhyuk didn’t know it.

“I know you like anything that feels strawberry. I always see you eating strawberry candy when you felt sleepy in the class,” he said. He noticed that!!! I smiled to him. Suddenly, he bent down his body. I looked at him weirdly. He tied my shoe’s string. I felt touched when he did it. After he’s done, he smiled at me. I kissed him unexpectedly. He shocked with my action but then slowly kissed me back.

“Hara, I’m sorry, I don’t mean it,” he apologised. I hushed him.

“It’s okay, Siwon. This is not your fault. I think I’m in love with you,” I said to him. He surprised but then smiled to me.

“Really?” he asked me, unbelief what I’ve just said. I just nodded my head. We were really happy that day.

Hyoni’s POV

I heard someone was calling my name. I looked back and saw Eunhyuk was running towards me. He then hugged me. DID HE TELL HARA ABOUT US? BUT WHY HE WAS SO HAPPY.

“Hyoni, I just told Hara about us,” he said while panting really hard. I kept silent but felt strange to his action. How about Hara? Didn’t she feel sad?

“Hara felt happy when she knew you and me together,” he said. HAPPY? WHAT WAS GOING ON?

“She told me that she also has someone that she loves. You know who? It’s Siwon,” he told me and hugged me tightly. I shocked hearing that but felt happy at the same time. He kissed me on my cheek. Finally we can be together. I DON’T EXPECT THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO ME. MAYBE THIS IS WHAT WE CALL FATE...